Awoo.

Official Pokémon Trading & Battling Thread

Daisoku

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, to the Pokémon trading thread!

Where you can ask for Pokémon, offer Pokémon, and more importantly, trade them!

Should you wish to ask or offer, you should post your Name and Friend code so I can put it on this post for future reference.

Also chat about events and pokemon and whatever.

I'm aware that an Arceus event recently happened and that many(including myself) were unable to attend. If people want to have one, I can clone one and give it away practically for free. To do this, however, I need an Arceus. I'm looking for an EVENT Arceus just for a very small while :D

f you have one and don't mind sending it to me for a few minutes, tell me and post your friend code and name.

Also, to save space on the SSMB and for convenience, You can now use this place as a hub for battles! (Thanks for the idea, SuperLink!) Details with battles and trades between people are best done through PM, if that's OK.

Username, Name & Friend Codes:

Daisoku - Danni - 0087 9490 8767 (Diamond)

Daisoku - Katu - 0775 5838 9178 (Diamond)

Daisoku - Dai - 1763 5261 9547 (Pearl)

Daisoku - Daisoku - 2064 0740 3560 (Platinum)

SuperLink - Dawn - 0689 2394 1040 (Platinum)

SuperLink - Lyra - 1333 9937 7278 (HeartGold)

Caligari - Jeff - 0990 0951 6977

Velotix Lexovetikan - Velotix - 0517 9461 8735 (Diamond)

Velotix Lexovetikan - Lexovo - 3180 8435 4091 (SoulSilver)

OvErLoRd - Lexie - 5113 5515 5293 (Platinum)

SonarDragon - Shadow - 4726 4200 9864 (Platinum)

Kevin - 1633 0840 7625 (Diamond)

Kevin - 0131 1152 7728 (HeartGold)

Kevin - 5156 5098 0666 (SoulSilver)

JTW - Jason - 4211 6203 7573 (HeartGold)

Iceman/Misty's Boyfriend - 2235-9618-4964

BlueFox - John - 1978-2508-8686 (SoulSilver)

Ovarloard - Alex - 0260 2488 6604 (Pearl)

Noir - Andrew - 4296 8908 4887 (Platinum)

Noir - Andrew - 2192 9870 6749 (SoulSilver)

Virgo - Virgo - 0259-6538-0436 (Platinum)

Virgo - Virgo - 2708-4111-8092 (SoulSilver)

Ricky - Ricky - 5113 3955 6558 (Platinum)

Ricky - Kotone - 4641 1613 2210 (SoulSilver)

Sarge -Sarge- 4812 9565 2477 (HeartGold)

Lando The Bat - Lando - 3137 8918 6644 (HeartGold)

Funeral Raven - Tim - 1419 9494 8164 (SoulSilver)

GameFarnsworth490 - FRANK - 4297 5620 4603 (SoulSilver)

Mew - JOSH - 4211 6657 0497 (SoulSilver)

Mega - 2493 7564 7450

SonikFusion UK - 5328 4262 4161 (SoulSilver)

Verte - 3567-4824-6112 (SoulSilver)

Baking Blue Potatoe - Momoko - 0817-1090-5161 (Pearl)

Baking Blue Potatoe - Momoko - 4856-1123-7489 (SoulSilver)

Unofficial Event Pokémon list:

Sonictrode (Electrode from SOS 10)

Credit for Unofficial Event Pokemon goes to Silva Rhymes and Blaziken.

Edited by Daisoku

SuperLink - Dawn - 0689 2394 1040 (Platinum)

I have Diamond aswell but I'm not gonna post that since I never go on it. Also I'll post my HG code when I get it in a few days.

Keep in mind I (usually) trade for keeps, and I'm usually hesitant to do tradebacks. I'll breed Phiones and stuff, I'll spread Pokérus for you, but I'm keeping all my shinies and legies. xP

If anyone is somehow willing to give away a legit Mew, Celebi or Jirachi for something lame like Pokérus or Phione, then give me a buzz.

PS. Wouldn't it be nice to use this thread as a hub for battles aswell? Saves having two threads. Also time arrangement and stuff would probably be better done through pm.

Edited by Lyra

Jeff - 0990 0951 6977

That's my code. It was my friend's game before but I didn't felt like restarting it so it ended up being my personal pokemon collection.

Anywho... I'm after an male Altaria with Perish Song because I feel like breeding Murkrows.

Diamond Details:

Velotix

ID 09352

0517 9461 8735

SoulSilver Details:

Lexovo

ID 23699

3180 8435 4091

Currently looking for:

==LEGITIMATE ONLY==

Celebi

Currently offering:

==GUARANTEED LEGITIMATE==

Phione Lv 1 (Infected with Pokérus) =4 immediately available=

Offers can be extended by request

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

Good idea, SuperLink!

-goes to edit topic-

Anywho... I'm after an male Altaria with Perish Song because I feel like breeding Murkrows.

I've got a male Swablu nicknamed Crush 40 (I was young. >>) which I could level up for you. Does Altaria learn Perish Song through levelling?

I've got a male Swablu nicknamed Crush 40 (I was young. >>) which I could level up for you. Does Altaria learn Perish Song through levelling?

Altiria learns Perish Song at Lv 62, so you probably have alot of levelling to do.

Sadly I don't have wifi at the moment however if I do get it and once I get soul silver I will be able to put up alot of IV'd (And EV'd if you want) Pokémon if a good offer comes up.

EDIT: I now have a level 62 Altaria with Perish Song for ya, Caligari.

Edited by Daisoku

OvErLoRd - Lexie - 5113 5515 5293 (Platinum)

Until recently, I had a different friend code; however, I replaced my DS and so my code has been changed. Also, the name is the "female version" of my name, as declared by my friend when he started the game for me.

SoulSilver friend code is at the least about a week away; my sister broke my game and so I have to get a new one, which I can't at the moment because of school. :/

Velotix - I have a legit shiny Deoxys from the Birth Isle event in Emerald, but the thing is, I already have Manaphy (and Phione by extension), as well as Pokerus. So if you have any other offers, I'd be willing to trade :P

Edited by Electrode

I'm not sure what else I'd be able to offer you though. Is there anything in particular that you're missing that you'd like to have?

(Unfortunately I traded away my only shinies yesterday to bag a couple of legis so I'm a bit low on solid trade material.)

Quick update! I got the pal pad now but no code yet for my Pokemon SoulSilver because my dad put security the wi-fi so I'm figuring out the password.

So anyone with HG with a spinarak I'm willing to trade it's counterpart for it. :D

Also I kind some help trading some of my pokemon from pearl onto my SS. I don't have a way to do it right now. >.<

Edited by Caligari

Quick update! I got the pal pad now but no code yet for my Pokemon SoulSilver because my dad put security the wi-fi so I'm figuring out the password.

So anyone with HG with a spinarak I'm willing to trade it's counterpart for it. :D

Also I kind some help trading some of my pokemon pearl onto my SS. I don't have a way to do it right now. >.<

I could help, if you need it (and trust me enough). XD

...with the trading from one version to another. Although I do believe I have a Spinarak floating around somewhere which was migrated from my LeafGreen.

Edited by OvErLoRd

Do you by any chance have a Miltank? I know for sure I have yet to obtain one.

I have everything except the three Pokémon I'm after. My Pokédex has been built on Pokémon I've obtained and kept myself. I can go and breed a fresh one for you if you like. I'm not an expert on move breeding but I'll do my best if you'd prefer that as well. ^^

(And I'm going to hazard a guess and say HG/SS are like Ruby/Sapphire in that you need to clear the game to be eligible for the National Pokédex and full trade access. That or find someone with HG who already has a National mon and trade with them.)

I have everything except the three Pokémon I'm after. My Pokédex has been built on Pokémon I've obtained and kept myself. I can go and breed a fresh one for you if you like. I'm not an expert on move breeding but I'll do my best if you'd prefer that as well. ^^

A newly bred one would be nice... if you can get Curse or an Impish nature on there, that'd be cooler, but no worries if you can't XD

I've got about a week to finish up my Plat dex before I can get my *next* copy of SoulSilver.

Edited by OvErLoRd

I could help, if you need it (and trust me enough). XD

...with the trading from one version to another. Although I do believe I have a Spinarak floating around somewhere which was migrated from my LeafGreen.

Oh it's fine. Any spinarak will do it for me. And as I get them in my SS it's all good.

And I have to wait until my dad is up before I can get my wi-fi working on my DSi again so this is gonna be one hell of a night.

Miltank prepared. Serious Nature, only knows Tackle (aww), so you're getting a Vanilla Milly. :3

That OK?

Miltank prepared. Serious Nature, only knows Tackle (aww), so you're getting a Vanilla Milly. :3

That OK?

It's fine. XD

Can you give me a couple of mins though? I'm in another trade right now.

Do you want to conduct the trade direct or through GTS?

Direct, if it's fine with you, it's so much easier that way. And after putting in your FC, I'll be ready.

Ready to roll, but I've not done this in years so I'll be a tad rusty. :3

I'm in the Wi-Fi room (assuming you're using the FC you already posted), and ready whenever you are XD

Edited by OvErLoRd

Blargh, I'd forgotten to update Nintendo WFC for my DSi XL. XD

New friend code is: 0517 9461 8735

Blargh, I'd forgotten to update Nintendo WFC for my DSi XL. XD

New friend code is: 0517 9461 8735

Ahh, ok. I'll be changing that FC now.

EDIT: And I'm in again.

Edited by OvErLoRd

HOORAY

Thanks. ^_^

Thank you, too. :D

And Caligari - I have your Spinarak ready, so whenever you get your Wi-Fi set up, and we're both on... yeah.

• Thumbs Up 1