Awoo.

SSMB's FIRST FORUM ZOMBIE TAG

Pelly <3's U

You can if you want, just to start things off. I'm going to wait on releasing the zombies until we give people a chance to sign up so it's not a super huge rush.

I like how you mocked our debating with your example.

Anyway, count me in! This sounds fun.

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 3

Soooo...if I'm reading this correctly, pelly just infected Soniko and FourCartridge. =P

But she didn't say INFECTED at the end of her posts though...does it count?

Soooo...if I'm reading this correctly, pelly just infected Soniko and FourCartridge. =P

But she didn't say INFECTED at the end of her posts though...does it count?

If the game had started, she'd have only Infected Sean since a zombie can only infect ONE person a day, and Pelly already infected Sean on the 8th, so I wouldn't count =P

If the game had started, she'd have only Infected Sean since a zombie can only infect ONE person a day, and Pelly already infected Sean on the 8th, so I wouldn't count =P

Whoops I forgot it said you can infect one human ONCE a day. DX

But that example was an example. You won't find those two posts anywhere and if you do, the mods are breaking the rules as those are spammy posts. =O

Oh and here's the important part, Sean is still a human. XP

Edited by Merry Ming Shana

Whoops I will take the zombie out of the my sig, as I'm not playing as either a zombie or human anyways

Nooooo

You can only infect them by posting beneath them, and you have to claim the infection by writing infection at the end of your post, listing it, and contacting them

Can you infect someone through PM's or statuses?

That would kinda be pointless... Unless Pelly gave me the permission to use a sniper rifle to headshot you if I PM'd you first =P

• Thumbs Up 1

I had a thought... shouldn't there be some sort of rule that you need to post explore the streets for food/water at least once every 3 days or something like that?

Otherwise any player could ride out the apocalypse by never posting just sitting in the safe house all day.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yes that's true....

....but I've heard from a reliable source that that is what draws out the super zombies mwahahahaha......

• Thumbs Up 2

Sounds fun! I'm in :D

Also, the absurdity of the first paragraph was hilarious (in a good way).

I had a thought... shouldn't there be some sort of rule that you need to post explore the streets for food/water at least once every 3 days or something like that?

Otherwise any player could ride out the apocalypse by never posting just sitting in the safe house all day.

Well, in an apocalyptic setting if someone isn't heard from in some days it's safe to assume they are dead... So I'd like to have some sort of forced infection rule for those who plan to sit int their nuke shelters or weapon stores and do nothing but hear the static of the radio with the occasional scream for holy salvation.

That or they turn into something else, that could be interesting... A mushroom of sorts or a blue herb would be cool. :V

Oh well, I guess I can be in, but I don't expect to be too much of an useful Zombie considering I only roam in... 2 topics in this entire forum. DX

Still, won't hurt (me) to try.

*will look for a fitting avatar*

ps: Besides, everyone knows Big's constant clinging to his friend and the mayhem it causes in the process perfectly matches the desperate need for the free nations to cooperate and do "not so nice" things out of their fear of being steamrolled by the communist machine.

(I totally didn't made that up with no real information about the topic 59885%2520-%2520absurd_res%2520applejack )

I'll get in on this too.

The fact that I lack a signature otherwise makes me feel extra vulnerable for some reason. XP

I don't get it. So if pelly's no longer a zombie, who is? She was the only one before she pulled out.

I don't get it. So if pelly's no longer a zombie, who is? She was the only one before she pulled out.

She's going to wait until more victims people sign up before introducing a zombie.