Awoo.

New Super Mario Bros. U

SPvTGS

I would hardly call the final boss of NSMB a giant Bowser fight. He looks about normal size to me.

He's slightly bigger, and shoots blue fire that's it really.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know, I was starting to think, what if the final boss isn't Bowser in this one? It's taking place in Peachs' Castle after all.

After all these years, Princess Peach reveals to Mario that she's been trying to be kidnapped all this time to escape from Mario, and this time Bowser is the prisoner and Princess Peach is the final boss, and at the end, Bowser kisses Mario on the cheek.

The End. what teh fak

Edited by Freddie Winston
  • Thumbs Up 8

In all honesty, these names still boggle me, when did this become a Kirby game?

But this is based off Mario world though.

In all honesty, these names still boggle me, when did this become a Kirby game?

Mario World had similar level names.

Ffffffffffffff. This music thing is making me genuinely sad. NSMBWii was NSMB's equivilant to The Lost Levels and at least they made new music for it. I would have appreciated that less at the time if I knew I'd be listening to it for like 5 years.

Edited by JezMM

NSMBU DOES have some new music though, I thought? A new overworld, athletic, and snow world theme? At any rate, about the same amount of new music NSMBWii had compared to NSMB.

Or maybe I'm behind on info..

Ugh, come on Nintendo. In NSMB Wii, the music was tolerable, but after hearing it in 3 fucking games, that music just annoys the shit out of me. :/

NSMBU DOES have some new music though, I thought? A new overworld, athletic, and snow world theme? At any rate, about the same amount of new music NSMBWii had compared to NSMB.

Or maybe I'm behind on info..

I'm hoping there'll be more yeah, but bleeeh. It's worth noting that those three also happen to be the same pieces of music that used the main theme as a basis in NSMBWii/2, so it's entirely possible all the non-main theme ones are reused.

NSMBWii had a new desert, ghost house, underwater, beach, castle and lava theme. It also had a snow remix of the main theme and a jungle theme where the original game just used the regular overworld theme, and it also had a unique underground theme for interior lava levels where the original just used the regular lava theme.

So... yeah right now NSMBU has very little new.

Edited by JezMM

Normally, I would be a little bit annoyed with the reused music, but in the case of Boom-Boom... eh, I don't mind that. It is his original battle theme, after all.

New super Mario Bros. U

Mushroom item houses.

And...? Iggy koopa's boss fight/Castle.

Edited by Chrononego

Hm, the fight with Iggy Koopa is looking pretty cool this time around... not to say that the battles in the previous NSMB titles are bad, but this actually looks somewhat challenging.