Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

City Escape looks absolutely stunning. You see that open area in Modern Sonic?! I can't wait to go 'splore that shit.

Not even SA2 was that open. FACT FANBOYS!!!

kkkk gonna stop spamming now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys, don't forget, there's more awesome stuff with Sonic Generations goin' on, too.

Like...

SONIC BOOM, MU'FUCKAHS! :D

We may get some more footage of other stuff in Generations, as they allowed the usage of devices there.

Edited by Tatsumaki

Some people on retro are mad about Classic grinding on rails. How dare they give him a bit more to do. :rolleyes:<_<

Modern's gameplay looks about as automated as the original. I.e Not automated at all.

In fact it featured more branched paths and better level design and more platforming than the original did, which surely must say something.

Lol okay whatever floats your boat

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 8

Some people on retro are mad about Classic grinding on rails. How dare they give him a bit more to do. :rolleyes:<_<

LOL, he's not even grinding, he's just rolling. The idiots.

And it's Momentum-based. It's the kinda thing that the orginals would do to, gameplay-wise,not in terms of looks.

YouTube-SonicGenerationsCityEscapeClassicGameplay-GoogleChrome_2011-06-08_17-35-03.png

Classic sonic: The fuck are you?

Omochao: Hi I'm omochao. Am I annoying you yet?

YouTube-SonicGenerationsCityEscapeClassicGameplay-GoogleChrome_2011-06-08_17-39-51.png

I can't wait to see Sonic fans raise hell. Classic sonic grinding. :P

Edit: Seems like I'm to late.

Edited by Eternal Awesomeness

And it's Momentum-based. It's the kinda thing that the orginals would do to, gameplay-wise,not in terms of looks.

Exactly. I love Classic Sonic. He's cool, cute, n' blue. Every time I saw him on the skateboard in all of City Escape, I couldn't help but say, "Aww!".

It's more-or-less, the same Sonic we've seen though the past twenty years, but haters gonna hate, I guess.

Finally watched the video.

That truck is now going to be in my nightmares tonight....but I don't mind. Cause it was awesome! :D

Hate to repeat what everyone else has said already, but Sega, if you're reading this...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well others on Retro actually pointed this out.

Lol okay whatever floats your boat

What exactly makes it automated? Its not opinion, this is cold hard fact. It simply is NOT automated, in the same sense the classic games aren't automated.

Well others on Retro actually pointed this out.

As in, he's not grinding, just rolling?

This game is AWESOME. This is seriously Sega giving a gigantic middle finger to people that said the game would just be a boost to win. City escape is just so beautiful,visually and gameplay and level design wise! there's so much to do in this level! And also that is Hells truck of doom and torture!

Grind Rails were included in Classic Sonic gameplay because its City Escape and it featured Grind Rails. Classic Sonic isn't actually grinding, though, so why are they complaining? He's just rolling down them like he does in tubes during the classic games. Whoop-de-doo.

Okay, seriously, though... City Escape looks f--ing awesome. I wasn't too keen on the original City Escape... one of the more lackluster levels in the original game. But this is INCREDIBLY awesome.

Still wondering how many stages we'll get... hoping for about 10-12.

:blink: Wait. What? Hold on let me rewind and make sure I heard that right. *rewinds and plays it back.* Wow! I'm amazed.

Crossing my fingers for good reviews from these guys :)

I mean even if you don't like Sonic games so much or you don't even know Sonic, you'll still look at that chase and say "WOW, that's so cool!"

SONIC IS BACK IN FULL FORCE BABY!!!

Well nothing more on e3 will top that for me.

The G.U.N. truck will obliterate all if necessary to catch that blue hedgehog!I mean he even flies!!!

As in, he's not grinding, just rolling?

Grind Rails were included in Classic Sonic gameplay because its City Escape and it featured Grind Rails. Classic Sonic isn't actually grinding, though, so why are they complaining? He's just rolling down them like he does in tubes during the classic games. Whoop-de-doo.

Okay, seriously, though... City Escape looks f--ing awesome. I wasn't too keen on the original City Escape... one of the more lackluster levels in the original game. But this is INCREDIBLY awesome.

Still wondering how many stages we'll get... hoping for about 10-12.

That kinda makes me wonder how long this game will be. I would think it will be longer than Colors and maybe Unleashed but I don't care though, as long as this game's fun (which judging from how awesome City Escape looks, it's a given.)

I'm watching the footage right now. My mind and body exploded in pure bliss. The gameplay is absolutely AWESOME! Green Hill and City Escape is absolutely brilliant.

But City Escape…BY FUCKING GOD, THAT'S FUCKING GREAT! Classic and Modern gameplay look REALLY dynamic. The Modern gameplay's so much like S3&K, but in 3D form. Alternate choices EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE!

That GUN truck. God, that driver must be pissed at Modern and Classic Sonic for teaming up in this game. Good, 'cause I want to kick that flying, sawing trucker's ASS! And then wait to hopefully see Big run it over. :P

Sega, babble all you want. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE MY GODDAMN MONEY!

Can't wait. :D

Edited by Attitude Adjustment

I think I know who's driving that truck. Who do we know in Sonic games works for GUN, hates hedgehogs and thinks they're all evil with no proof, and is batshit crazy enough to do it and has the technology?

Gun-commander-card-happy.png

"This time, you're mine!"

Edited by Dusk Golem
  • Thumbs Up 1

Does it really surprise anyone that hardcore Retro Sonic fans are miffed that Classic Sonic grinds using a skateboard? Let them be occupied with that. That means all the more enjoyment for us. :3

What exactly makes it automated? Its not opinion, this is cold hard fact. It simply is NOT automated, in the same sense the classic games aren't automated.

Dude it's all good, no reason to get all worked up about it.