Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

I... I need to watch that footage again. o-o;;; I seriously can't believe how amazing this stage looks... I have to check that I didn't just dream it up!

I need too...Jesus man, that Truck, the sense of scale when grinding on of those Rails, was just great.

It looks like it will be just joy to walk around and explore every inch and replay it over and over, like that SA2 DC demo was.

As someone in the status box just noted.

The new gun truck = Scrap Brain Zone on wheels!

I can see why Patrick Riley said that the truck chase would look good in 3D. I NEED a 3D TV when this game is released.

I have shake, went through a server. AND DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO.

WAIT! YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys I just came back from work and I just saw that rubyeclipse video. I saw him rolling down a slope and... did I... just see... actual gravity?

130090195572.jpg

Dude, you just missed Live footage of City Escape.

I can see why Patrick Riley said that the truck chase would look good in 3D. I NEED a 3D TV when this game is released.

SPINNY DEATH BLADES will come out of your TV... and try to cut you up...

Also you might finally be able to grab Omachoa and ring his neck... ... .. How much were those Playstation Tv's again!?

Yes, it was. It really was. I was waiting for someone to say, "It's their military" and just clear it up. :/

Same here. He looked like a fool. :lol:

Also you might finally be able to grab Omachoa and ring his neck... ... .. How much were those Playstation Tv's again!?

500 bucks, if I'm not mistaken.

And people were more excited for Sonic Generations than SSX in the comments, apparently xD

Waaaaaaaaaay more comments.

Edited by Tatsumaki

$499.99 with an HDMI cable, 1 pair of 3D glasses and I think they said it comes with Resistance 3 if I recall correctly.

I was definitely NOT expecting some City Escape gameplay. Seeing it literally gave me goosebumps. Racing through that level for the first time is one of my fondest memories as a young child, and now it's all back and more stunning than ever. The boarding, the open 3D areas, the truck WITH SAWBLADES! It's incredible! And if that weren't enough, Classic Sonic's take on the stage looks just as exhilarating. That truck is so persistent that he'll destroy ANYTHING, huh?

I don't think I'll be regretting my pre-order. Take my money, SEGA; you've earned it.

Daaaamn. I missed out on it. ;-; I just need to wait for that upload on Youtube. NNNNNGGGG..!

It was kinda cute how the Interviewer was impressed by the Truck like we were years ago.

Okay... Can someone please tell me how this 3D support thing works? What's required? I'm guessing you need a special TV.... :(

Classic Sonic looked adorable when he got his rank. That's the first and only time I will say anything is adorable.

So I take it GameSpot is going to be the home for exclusive stuff up until release for another Sonic game?

Hope this game is for Kinect, so I can choke the shit out of Omochao

"Action failed: You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day."

:angry:

(EDIT: Post of humor, I know Omochao is annoying, but that's what I love about him)

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 4

Okay... Can someone please tell me how this 3D support thing works? What's required? I'm guessing you need a special TV.... :(

You need a 3D telly yes.

Classic Sonic looked adorable when he got his rank. That's the first and only time I will say anything is adorable.

That's why I love Classic Sonic. Not because of nostalgia, but because he's just so damn cute.

Shame he might not appear again after this game. :(

CITY ESCAPE!!! OH...MY...GOD, THAT WAS AMAZING!!! :o:o

I need to watch is 165 more times!!

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 1