Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

Wow. That Truck may have been a part of the greatest thing I've ever seen. That whole stage was glorious.

I now have a bit of a feeling that a fair amount of people will go from this

to this

Edited by Sega DogTagz

I don't even know who's mad at who or who's okay with who.

BUT ALL I KNOW IS I WOULD LIKE ONE SONIC GENERATIONS PLEASE, HOLD THE KETCHUP AND MAKE IT MEDIUM RARE.

I dunno if City Escape is just that one mindblowing stage like SA2, and the other are just gonna be more tame. I think so.

I dunno if City Escape is just that one mindblowing stage like SA2, and the other are just gonna be more tame. I think so.

I MISSED THE FOOTAGE HOLY CRAP I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GONNA BE MOAR GREEN HILL STUFFZ

AAAAAARRRGGGGHGHGH WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?! >8U

• Thumbs Up 5

The Gameplay from Ciity escape was Godlike-tier!

Alternate routes, open spaces, speed, tricks, gorgeous graphics, platforming a lot, freaking Scrap Brain on a truck, freaking skateboard power up, city escape music with lyrics in classic.

Sonic team my Bank account is--------

Was the City Escape theme able to be heard, or was there a bunch of noise over the gameplay?

Hope this game is for Kinect, so I can choke the shit out of Omochao

Okay, so a mack truck with sawblades and anti-gravity, wall-driving abilities. What the hell is in store for us in the other stages??? The possibilities are neverending. *crying.*

Was the City Escape theme able to be heard, or was there a bunch of noise over the gameplay?

Woun, put this on youtube.

I will pay you with my tears of joy forever.

EDIT: IT'S UP WAARRRGGHLEYGVHGJBBDH

Edited by Inferno

Woah this place blew up again. CITY ESCAPE WAS AMAZING!! And to make it better it was played with a decent player. My only issue is that I could not hear the music & lyrics.

Thanks Dusk Golem and Woun.

How long until GameSpot has the videos taken down? PLACE BETS NOW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc2RMHir8nU

Caught the classic gameplay on Youtube for all of you, is still processing a bit so quality should improve a bit, but still stream quality.

2:01 "What's one thing that just kind of delights you?" The VERY familiar stairs that Sonic is boosting up right as you speak. ;)

I will later, but right now I'm going to take a nap.

If you take a nap, the GUN truck will come and get you. Like Freddy Kreuger, if he can fly and drive on walls.

Edited by RaptorRampage