Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

OH MY GOD, City Escape is amazing. I can't get over this. This is just too fucking incredible.

And I've reached my quota for up-reps today. D:< GAHHHH!

Edited by DC111

Modern Sonic's City Escape stage was so freaking open! Seriously the amount of alternate paths I saw were unbelievable! The stage looked so freaking open! So fun as well. I love that GUN truck! SAWBLADES OF THE DOOM FOR THE WIN!!! :D

I like that they are interacting with the background and foreground in the classic stages like in the classics. :)

Every Stage on the 3DS version is going to be completely different except for the Green Hill Zone? So we're therefore not going to see Launch Base on the 360/PS3, and we won't see City Escape on the 3DS.

I thought that was old news? :mellow:

I may be alone in this, but I kinda smiled when I saw some areas that matched the original's layout.

I did too.

Plus they pretty much just confirmed Super Sonic's in level again.

I laughed like a drunken idiot. ddkdbs.jpg

I love City Escape.

Me too!~ :D

Fucking sawblades... that truck scene is so intense, in both Classic and Modern Sonic's stage!! I can't wait for this game, I can't wait. I can't fucking WAIT!!

Seriously the Modern stuff has the stuff that the Adventure fans want...HA TAKE THAT.

Every Moment I was glueing on the screen...I can't put in words....it' just as captivating as City Excape was 10 Years ago, maybe even more!

C. Sonic looks pretty automatic tough.

But the Amount of Variety and different things in one stage was great.

If every stage is as unique as this one, yep, Sonic Team is top tier developer.

Edited by ChikaBoing

I grinned like an idiot the entire time.

City Escape with wide open level design.

Omochao.

Classic Sonic's remix of City Escape.

The funny red signs with Classic Sonic's death sprite on them.

The truck.

Take me now, Sega.

Yes, it was awesome :D

3DS info: We've known this for ages now, Hogfather.

you'retooslow.gif

Well I didn't know because this I don't come in here often...

Also... co-op... really... who requested that!?

Edited by Hogfather

I... I need to watch that footage again. o-o;;; I seriously can't believe how amazing this stage looks... I have to check that I didn't just dream it up!

Wonder what Dio has to say about this :P

But seriously, that, was just too fucking epic

Edited by CanofEpicSauce

Also... co-op... really... who requested that!?

I too would like to know this, so I can give them a slap :lol:

Apparently some on Retro are saying there was a grind rail during the C.Sonic section? Is this true? Wouldn't effect me personally, but whatever. I missed it, hoping for Youtube.

EDIT: And guys, stop ragging on Dio, you're coming off as douchey.

Edited by Jaymeister

I did too.

Plus they pretty much just confirmed Super Sonic's in level again.

Super Sonic in City Escape?

Super Sonic in City Escape shredding through cars?

Super Sonic in City Escape shredding through cars, pierces through Omochao?

I like that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dammit, did they have to talk so loud? I was trying to listen to the music!

• Thumbs Up 1

A few glitches here and there, most notably on the GUN truck, but other than that, pure beauty! Even if the other levels turn out poor, this stage is still worth full retail price.

I wonder if Critics and Retro fans will actually get these post-Clasic era nostalgia vibes when playing the game. The guy at GS had no idea how many references were in the level. And again, the GUN moment was a bit awkward. :lol:

Edited by MobileChikane

I too would like to know this, so I can give them a slap :lol:

I mean! We had a Japanese director there! Who didn't say a word and looked like he was about to assasinate anyone who would dare speak ill of the game... The Sega of America guy... and the number one question... is Co-Op!? Why not "1970's trousers mode?"

Guys I just came back from work and I just saw that rubyeclipse video. I saw him rolling down a slope and... did I... just see... actual gravity?

130090195572.jpg

Edited by Jaouad

Apparently some on Retro are saying there was a grind rail during the C.Sonic section? Is this true? Wouldn't effect me personally, but whatever. I missed it, hoping for Youtube.

Grindrail, yes. But he didn't grind.

...He SPUN. Like a circular SAW. Along the WHOLE thing. It was AWESOME.

I wonder if Critics will actually get these post-Clasic era nostalgia vibes when playing the game. The guy at GS had no idea how many references were in the level. And again, the GUN moment was a bit awkward. :lol:

Yes, it was. It really was. I was waiting for someone to say, "It's their military" and just clear it up. :/