Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

Starhawk just started.

The Gunstringer

Ms. 'Splosion Man

and...

Sonic Generations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, their stream sucks.

Buffering, buffering, buffering, cuts the guy off mid sentence, buffering, skips every few seconds, buffering, buffering, massive pixelation, buffering...

Edited by ProfessorZolo

Starhawk just started.

The Gunstringer

Ms. 'Splosion Man

and...

Sonic Generations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for Ms. Splosion Man....I loved the previous game!! Oh, and also Sonic Generations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for Ms. Splosion Man....I loved the previous game!! Oh, and also Sonic Generations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Title sounds interesting, but I've never played it before. :P

Title sounds interesting, but I've never played it before. :P

It's Xbox Live Arcade exclusive...If you have an Xbox 360, look for Splosion Man try out the demo :)

It's so addicting and funny...and stupidly hard at times!

Edited by KrazyBean14

It's Xbox Live Arcade exclusive...If you have an Xbox 360, look for Splosion Man try out the demo :)

It's so addicting and funny...and stupidly hard at times!

I have neither PS3 nor Xbox :lol:

I am going to get the PS3 for Generations, though.

I really love 360's wide variety of XBLA games, but I think I'd enjoy PS3 for its large variety of awesome exclusives. though.

360 is a million times better in online than PS3 is, anyway. But agaaain, I'm not much of an online guy.

I'd get both for all I care xD

Edited by Tatsumaki

Is it just me or is this gamespot stream absolutely all over the place in terms of will it won't it stream?

While we're waiting, I have a question- is a 3D TV really worth it? I know they're usually obscenely expensive, but that's about all I know.

I have neither PS3 nor Xbox :lol:

I am going to get the PS3 for Generations, though.

I really love 360's wide variety of XBLA games, but I think I'd enjoy PS3 for its large variety of awesome exclusives. though.

360 is a million times better in online than PS3 is, anyway. But agaaain, I'm not much of an online guy.

I'd get both for all I care xD

LOL! :lol:

Is it just me or is this gamespot stream absolutely all over the place in terms of will it won't it stream?

It's not just you mate...Gamespot, FIX IT DAMMIT!!!

"So anyway let's head ove- *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* and that was the demo for Sonic Generations!"

Yeah, it's getting really bad.

"So anyway let's head ove- *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* *buffering* and that was the demo for Sonic Generations!"

I think the problem is that all the Sonic Fans waiting for Generations online is lagging their servers :D

Edited by KrazyBean14

This is why Gamespot stream is really bad and has been bad for years, It's why I will wait for the video to be uploaded to gamespot instead of watching the stream :P

Everyday Everyday I'm BUFFERING BUFFERING! XD yeah I'm killing that now darn katt williams :P

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

Mine seems to be working fine all of a sudden. Try refreshing.

Kay, I managed to connect to GameSpot. They're playing Gunstringer,(I think) which means after this is over, Ms. Splosion Man is up, and after that, GENERATIONSSSS :D

Edited by Tatsumaki

Stop. Start. Stop. Start. Refresh. Start. Stop. Start. Stop.....*ahem*.....

buffering.png

"This buffering is shocking"

• Thumbs Up 3

Watch the stream end due to technical difficulties as soon as it's Generations' turn. :lol:

Edited by MobileChikane
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow. It just disconnected me and when I clicked play it started up some video report about PS Vita :blink: