Awoo.

Sonic Generations 3DS-bound?!

Hero of Legend

... There's no way in a warm place this images are going to load for me. Far too large! ^^;

Could someone maybe scale them down and reupload them please? For those of us who's computers don't like working well...

Before it was released maybe, but no necessarily before it was made.

Still, even if it was, my point still stands when it comes to the teaser being based with now knowledge of the game.

Edited by Blue Blood

So basically, hope for the best, although going off their past history with the series, I think I have a valid reason to remain skeptical.

So basically, hope for the best, although going off their past history with the series, I think I have a valid reason to remain skeptical.

... There's no way in a warm place this images are going to load for me. Far too large! ^^;

Could someone maybe scale them down and reupload them please? For those of us who's computers don't like working well...

Edited by Tobbii

Judging by the first scans...I'm urm...a little underwhemed. :r

I mean, I wasn't expecting Colors level stuff but still...

Also, Dimps. Ah man. If this turns into Colors DS where I beat it in a few hours that's gonna suck.

*looks closer at scans* Why does that Classic Sonic model look so limited polygon-wise?! ;A;

Edited by Inferno

I wonder why the Action Stages say "Start - Goal" and the Special Stages says "START! - END"

• Thumbs Up 1

I really don't get why they can do sonic in 3d in the special stages but not in the actual levels. So far i'm gonna wait on this version until they show some stuff at e3.(like how the 2 player will play like.)The graphic's while i'm not a graphics whore aren't helping it's case for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really don't get why they can do sonic in 3d in the special stages but not in the actual levels. So far i'm gonna wait on this version until they show some stuff at e3.(like how the 2 player will play like.)The graphic's while i'm not a graphics whore aren't helping it's case for me.

I kinda get their reasoning for no 3D gameplay in the handheld. Sonic has indeed always been traditionally represented in 2D on handhelds, there is some logic to having the Anniversary handheld game work in the same way, it helps the game feel a piece of the entire Sonic handheld package. I wonder if this game will only feature remakes of 2D stages.

I really don't get why they can do sonic in 3d in the special stages but not in the actual levels.

They can do it, but Dimps probably felt safer working in 3D since their Unleashed attempt didn't go well. I don't mind it as long as it's fun.

Oh, did the best I could to throw a comparison of GHZ-Gen3D, GHZ-GenHD, GHZ-Original and GHZ-2.0...I mean Splash Hill Zone... Because there was space left.

GreenHillZone.jpg

Gen3D Motobug >>>> GenHD Motobug because of lack of green eyes. :P

Edited by Tobbii
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh, did the best I could to throw a comparison of GHZ-Gen3D, GHZ-GenHD, GHZ-Original and GHZ-2.0...I mean Splash Hill Zone... Because there was space left.

GreenHillZone.jpg

GreenHillZone.jpg

Gen3D Motobug >>>> GenHD Motobug because of lack of green eyes. :P

WHY on God's Green Earth Hill does Sonic 4 look so much better than Generations 3DS? This is really disappointing.

I respect the decision to do 2.5D Modern Sonic levels given the hardware, but I'm not sure why it looks so...blah

Edited by Tobbii

I'm sorry... but when Mario and Sonic in the London Games 3DS looks better than your anniversary title, there's a serious problem.

• Thumbs Up 4

It doesn't. Sonic 4 is probably the worst looking out of those, and that's coming from a Sonic 4-defender.

Gen3D is just trying to be more like Sonic 1 in terms of design since that's the game it's an homage to, I like it.

The 3ds GHZs for generations just seem empty in my opinion. There's not a lot going on, it just looks bland. :( as for why i think sonic 4 is the worst looking out of the four for me it's because it looks like a plastic world. it doesn't seem real.

Edited by dudehedgehogfan1996

Indeed, the 3DS screenshot is so lifeless because it's so sparse of environmental elements. The compositing of S4's elements might be horrid, but at least it looks like a bit more inviting.