Awoo.

Anarchy Reigns (PS3, Xbox 360)

Detective Shadzter

It doesn't matter, the moment Bayonetta is announced, nobody will want to play as any of the other characters.

With a selection like this, I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. All the characters are awesome regardless in this game, Bayonetta just happens to be high as hell compared to all these characters with the awesomeness...which is awesome regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

So, Sega comfirmed that Anarchy Regins will be at E3. I hope we get to hear positive feedback from players. And of course, some new trailers!

So this game is God Hand meets Powerstone? Jesus, why isn't this game pimped to hell and back?

• 1 month later...

Shocked that Jack isn't the main character.

Still BB's a bounty hunter now? Could he be any more awesome?

Honestly I'm kind of this dissapointed in this.

Was hoping they would take another genre and do a 180 with it like they did with Vanquish and Bayonetta.

Imagine if they would do a RPG fully over the top.

The premise reminds me a lot of True Grit (except with the father not being dead yet.)

Also, electro stripers ftw.

Edited by SuperStingray

• 2 weeks later...

So are Anarchy Reigns and MadWorld set in the same universe?

No they're not set in the same universe. Think of Madwold as the 616 universe, and Anarchy Reigns as the Ultimate Universe (or viceversa if you so choose). They're different, and yet have similarities.

No they're not set in the same universe. Think of Madwold as the 616 universe, and Anarchy Reigns as the Ultimate Universe (or viceversa if you so choose). They're different, and yet have similarities.

So by that definition, this game will be a shit ton better until they kill off Jack?

Inroducing Durga, and weponized leg!

Edited by Balding Spider

Am I the only person expecting a character from Bayonetta to pop up soon if she. herself, isn't in this?

I'm hoping for more Sega references.. Platinums games have more than the games Sega make themselfs, bit wierd.

More than meets the eye, indeed. It looks like a giant metal fist just met THAT guys eye.

Am I the only person expecting a character from Bayonetta to pop up soon if she. herself, isn't in this?

I'm hoping more for Sam Gideon.

Edited by SuperStingray

I'm hoping more for Sam Gideon.

That reminds me. I have to finish Vanquish before I go back to school.

That reminds me. I have to finish Vanquish before I go back to school.

At that game's length, it shouldn't be a problem. Unless you're on god hard.

Someone that knows spindash will be in the game!!!

tongue.gif

Dear God... He's like this wierd mesh of Rufus from Street Fighter 4, Killer Crock, and Bane. With the spin-dash of Sonic the Hedgehog.

anarchy_reigns_oinkie_03.jpg

anarchy_reigns_oinkie_04.jpg

I love him.

Edited by Balding Spider