Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Sssh don't mention Sonic's dad, it's not allowed anymore :P

Besides Penders is sitting somewhere reading the forums and comics watching and waiting for some kind of way he can link something, anything back to what he did to try start the proceedings again >.<

Sssh don't mention Sonic's dad, it's not allowed anymore tongue.png

Besides Penders is sitting somewhere reading the forums and comics watching and waiting for some kind of way he can link something, anything back to what he did to try start the proceedings again >.<

Doesn't got a failed already comic to plublish? besides hes got his legions of trolls for that.

Sssh don't mention Sonic's dad, it's not allowed anymore tongue.png

Come on, Tenko. What's the man going to do, claim ownership of Omochao? He'd lose what little credibility he still has!

Come on, Tenko. What's the man going to do, claim ownership of Omochao? He'd lose what little credibility he still has!

Hahaha I'm surprised he still has any left after claiming Evil Sonic and Robo Robotnik. That's why I don't see Thrash being an issue, if he can claim two characters based on pre existing material that belonged to someone else then surely Ian can keep Thrash. Using the same logic Thrash was a concept that was fleshed out and given character and is seprate to the "devil dogs" stuff.

Did like omochao showing up. Only another week before shadow fall part 2 comes out as well.

Speaking of penders he has announced via twitter that there is an app being developed for his series. I, for one, am looking forward to it. I'm just so excited to see how penders can create a series which is based around a character that's the daughter of a character that cannot be named because he's owned by Sega.

An app....for a series that hasn't even gotten off the ground and which only has two existing things for sale...a patch...and an app?! How does this even...I don't...*explodes*

Its like he's covering all the bases for things to sell to make cash from an idea/series that he hasn't even launched, before he even knows if it will be popular....it's the very definition of counting your chickens.

You think we'd have gotten a summary by now then.

The summary was provided before any of the images were leaked.

Really? Damn, I don't remember anyone posting it, so I thought it was just late.

Oh well, Bumbleking.

Just a heads up: my copy of 256 just arrived, so other subscribers should expect it soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just a heads up: my copy of 256 just arrived, so other subscribers should expect it soon.

Glad to hear! So ready to finally get my hands on this issue and add it to the comics collection!

My comic shop forgot to stock Universe 58, but they did get me 59 and since that's a different arc I had no qualms with reading it, even if I'm missing 256.

This Eclipse the Darkling fellow seems to be causing some controversy as people call him a Mary Sue to the extreme, since he's basically a canon brother to Shadow. Personally I think the idea is neat - Shadow's dangerous, and so the Black Arms made a counterpart to him who wouldn't have conflicted loyalties. I'm interested to see what sort of mind games he plays with Shadow, as the "evil brother" type always does.

• Thumbs Up 1

"THE GREAT CHAOS CAPER"

"the GREAT CHAOTIX CAPER!"

Maybe one of its names can be the Not Depressing Knuckles arc too?

As Deji said...

wyhr.jpg

vzaf.jpg

Sigh, really really hope Flynn has something good planned for Mighty and Rays return and place in this new world..... and Nack too of course

I'm a little worried that things are gonna be lighthearted filler focusing only on primary SEGA-Sonic characters all the time now. I guess it's too early to worry about that though, but I do hope Mighty and Ray aren't sidelined and that the plot stays interesting and developing.

Well see those 3 eventually just wait guys also we were hinted about a Winter Olympics tie in.....yay?

Huh so much for an Unleashed arc, from that cover it seems the world gets fixed and all the ripping apart was just because of the dimensional breakdown, perhaps Unleashed has already happened. I'm kinda glad, I'm not much of an Unleashed fan. The slightly feral reaction from Sonic was a nice nod tho.

That cover, a shark character? That would be interesting, but how would he do on land? Kinda makes you remember the 40 Fathom Freedom Fighters, they would be useful against an underwater Egg Army Core.

As Deji said...

wyhr.jpg

vzaf.jpg

New Chaotix arc, and Knuckles might still be working them? Cool.

I wonder if we'll be seeing any sign of Mighty and Ray in that upcoming storyline too?

Anyone else notice that the background to TGCC cover is mushroom hill zone?

Also, since you didn't post them 'Panda:

5ps6.jpg

oca5.jpg

And something from Dub's column, just for fun:

n0yr.jpg

So, its a semi-Unleashed adaption?

• Thumbs Up 8

Y'all forgot the actual summaries:

5ps6.jpg

oca5.jpg

So yeah, the whole "The planet is fucked" is still going on, it's just the cover that's misleading.

EDIT: Got ninja'd by goku262002

• Thumbs Up 1