Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Whether it's a Fan-made cover or not, the concept of a Skies of Arcadia theme is brilliant.

Through I will say, out of the entire Sonic cast, I would say Tikal fit's the role as Fina the best, Blaze I picture being more towards Piastol.

I still think Shadow Man and Silver Man were done at the last minute. They look the worst of all of them, the others I could actually see being in a Mega Man game. But those two *shudders* their faces are all kinds of messed up. Blaze coming a close 3rd but she's passable at least.

Personally i think the Chaotix actually look the best. Their design looks real sleek. Still think Knux looks a bit like the Predator in this form tho haha.

Folding your comic like that, come on bwrosas! It hurts my heart just seeing it.

Folding your comic like that, come on bwrosas! It hurts my heart just seeing it.

it's gatefold, it's back in the pasltic anyway.

I'm glad they choose that cover for the Tails Adventure arc, the other covers they use for the Shadow, MxYears later, Knuckles and Journey to the East Arcs were pretty stale.

Sneak peek of Part 7.

tumblr_mnmigyFv5y1rl0hyqo1_500.jpg

Looks like Mega Man's fighting Silver Man. And is that uncolored one from Act 3? It looks very much like Bates to me.

Edited by DarkLight
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sneak peek of Part 7.

Looks like Mega Man's fighting Silver Man.

I had a feeling Silver Man would be a problem to fight.

Which means when Mega Man gets his weapon, it'll be all he needs.

happy.png 

Edited by DarkLight

I am skipping into the future. But after reading the last SU letter mail I think they may keep shard alive. which i hope so. I enjoy his little romance with nicole. *aka his crush*

Sneak peek of Part 7.

Looks like Mega Man's fighting Silver Man. And is that uncolored one from Act 3? It looks very much like Bates to me.

I'm not an artist, but this panel makes me eyes burn.

I'm not an artist, but this panel makes me eyes burn.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of Yardley's work. He tends to be pretty "blocky" in his style, and his facial expressions tend to be pretty derpy. And Mega Man isn't exactly a character with a design suited to his style in my opinion.

I find that Yardley makes his panels too busy, it's a common mistake when trying to fit everything into a deadline.

I kinda blame Archie for giving the art team such limited pages with a tight deadline. It was pretty nice when there was more stories in comics.

Yeah, he's probably still burned about getting taken down so easily and wants to get some revenge his own way.

Sonic: Hey, Shadow. We just rescued you. Can you at least help us out since we're after the same guys?

Shadow: No. Fuck you. *Teleports away*

EDIT: Oh, and I came across this panel of Sonic vs Quick Man, in Bates's recent blog about his retrospective on his work on the MM2 arc, if anyone here wants to read it.

bates_sonicandmegaman_tease01.jpg

I love how something like this was teased way back in Part 1 with Mega Man's comment about comparing Sonic to Quick Man.

Edited by DarkLight
  • Thumbs Up 2

...Is there spoilers that I missed or something...?

Some subscribers already got Part 7 this week and it's already being discussed over at Bumbleking.

Yeah, he's probably still burned about getting taken down so easily and wants to get some revenge his own way.

Sonic: Hey, Shadow. We just rescued you. Can you at least help us out since we're after the same guys?

And to top it all off, that directly caused a flashback to Mecha Sally, who I didn't care about seeing at all! What a colossal dick!

• Thumbs Up 3

If Shadow really cussed like that, that would be one of the rare moments he could get away with it compared to the "damns" he threw in his own game