Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Ok, SERIOUSLY loving the fact that Rouge and Omega appear after all! Epic! Well, it appears Omega is only a cameo at this point, but we know Bass will play a role, so Omega probably will as well. Shadow's response is awesome as well, and completely fitting his personality.

The more I read these issues, the more I want an actual Megaman and Sonic Crossover. Mario and Sonic may have been rivals, but Megaman and Sonic have MORE in common with their series in general than Mario and Sonic does.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, SERIOUSLY loving the fact that Rouge and Omega appear after all! Epic! Well, it appears Omega is only a cameo at this point, but we know Bass will play a role, so Omega probably will as well. Shadow's response is awesome as well, and completely fitting his personality.

Omega vs. Napalm Man... plz? Think of the explosions and the BANGs and the BOOMs and the *insert long insane tirade about explosion sounds here*

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Wait, Rouge was right there when Shadow was captured? And then Copy Man decided to ignore her because a bratty kid bee was more of a useful asset?

-Noticed the little insignia on Shadow's weapon orb-thingy.

-LOL Shadow. We all know deep down he's still utterly humiliated for being taken down so easily.

-So Rouge is in this afterall. But she just managed to get away from Copy Robot somehow? Interesting.

-Silver and Blaze seem to go down fairly quickly by the looks of things.

-LMFAO at the Mount Rushmore of Wily and Eggman.

-Oh, Proto Man, you have no idea for what you're in for with the Chaotix (especially Charmy)......

-The off-panel is hilarious. Bass does have a lot more in common with Omega and Metal Sonic personality-wise than he does with Shadow.

Found a scan today on tumblr

tumblr_mnuiuqy48K1r6e21po1_500.png

Edited by Son1ctrainer

LOL Shadow, you're so butthurt.rolleyes.gif

Kind of glad we're just down to 2 Roboticized Masters now since for the most part, they've been a little underwhelming. Granted I already knew this arc was just going to revolve around one big hunt for each RM, but compared to Act 1, they've kind of been taken down rather easily. But hopefully things will start getting better when they'll be getting to the Chaos Devil, Duo's arrival, an all-out battle with every Robot Master ever, a showdown with Bass and Metal Sonic, and finally, the two Docs themselves.

Edited by DarkLight

What's with the random Mecha Sally there? Or did I miss something?!

After Shadow uses Chaos Control, it causes a rift in time/space which shows both Mega Man and Sonic a flicker of their previous realities before the Genesis Wave.

The comics actually got me started on Sonic, and for a while, I enjoyed them, but now, they suck. The old ones were great, I could read them all day, but the newer comics can die.

Edited by Schmooky.luke

The comics actually got me started on Sonic, and for a while, I enjoyed them, but now, they suck. The old ones were great, I could read them all day, but the newer comics can die.

Are you... my slightly older clone?

http://youtu.be/UglzU5tZFZE

How old are you again? Just so we can have a reference of "the old comics were good". Because odds are, that's nostalgia speaking.

Admitting you're not lying about your age then, "old comics" would be... circa 2007? If so it's much more arguable, they WERE good around then, but it's arguable if the quality decreased now or not.

Well, it did ON THE MAIN COMIC DUE TO THE COURT CASE, BUT SONIC UNIVERSE HELD IT RIGHT.

...fuck, caps lock got stuck. don't feel like retyping, sorry.

Edited by Captain Harlock

ON THE MAIN COMIC DUE TO THE COURT CASE, BUT SONIC UNIVERSE HELD IT RIGHT.

You're yelling at me.  :(

XD

Yeah sorry about that, I'm still not entirely used to the Mac's Caps Lock key :P

You use Mac? Whoa, I've never met a Sonic fan that uses a Mac.laugh.png

Edited by Schmooky.luke

You use Mac? Whoa, I've never met a Sonic fan that uses a Mac.laugh.png

Mac User number 2 here.

Harlock, mac brofist me...

Kid you're dealing with late teens-20 somethings who have been reading this comic since the very beginning in the 1990s, you think ANY of Penders era of work is good save for 1-2 issues then you better have a good argument on your shoulders.

When did you last read this comic if you don't mind me asking.

Kid you're dealing with late teens-20 somethings who have been reading this comic since the very beginning in the 1990s, you think ANY of Penders era of work is good save for 1-2 issues then you better have a good argument on your shoulders.

When did you last read this comic if you don't mind me asking.

He's entitled to his opinion. I don't like most of Penders' work either, but I can accept that some people might.

He's entitled to his opinion. I don't like most of Penders' work either, but I can accept that some people might.

He can be entitled all he want, but he should still back them up unless he wants to get chewed out for it. That's kind of the mantra that goes on here.