Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

So how long are they going to do these 'render' covers for, anyway? They do look kinda fugly. =/

The #241 backup has been moved to #242 before that solicit went out.

Just a heads-up I found.

What do you mean by backup? The variant cover?

Edit: Oh, the second story. It sounds like a ASRT tie-in, so it'll most likely be crap. But maybe we'll get to see some other SEGA characters in it.

Edited by MarcelloF

asth241.600.jpg

su44.600.jpg

ss6.600.jpg

sth-encyclopedia.600.jpg

Bigger Covers people.

Lol, anyone else spot a certain easter egg on the Encyclopedia cover, and no, I'm not talking about Bivale.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lol, anyone else spot a certain easter egg on the Encyclopedia cover, and no, I'm not talking about Bivale.

Pajama Eggman.

(Right above Iron Rotor and below Chaos for those who can't see it.)

EDIT: VEDJ-F beat me to it.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

Poor froggy, hes gonna get trampled on...

And lol Pajama Eggman! Even in the covers Ian likes his game cameos.

Huh? Really? I just picked my copy up from my local comic guy. It was his birthday and he had cake. Although he did supress a laugh when he saw what I wanted to buy.

Yeah I meant 238. My bad.

I tweeted newsarama again and asked if the images can be uncompressed. hopefully some of you can do the same.

Please tweet them guys and let them know that their Sonic comic previews are still being compressed:

https://twitter.com/#!/Newsarama

Edited by goku262002

I wonder what is Knuckles and crew is up to? Haven't heard from them in a while.

We've heard from most of them in #232. Knuckles bitched at Sonic for not saving Sally, remember?

Angel Island is likely half way across the World, and they really don't have any means of transportation to get from place to place as the last Warp Ring was already used. They likely have their own problems to deal with anyway.

Espio seems to be the only one that remained in New Mobotroplis, likely doing his usual ninja snooping and learning all activity going on as per his Ninja clans way.

How come the hologram shows Geoffrey on a bike yet when they find him he's on a board?

Why does Shard have a mouth?

Because Archie robots.

It bothers me.

Edited by ENVY

The original Metal Sonic (shard) and Silver Sonic 2 are the only ones I remember with mouths. Sure Mecha Sally looks like it now and then but it's not there all the time. My guess is he still has a mouth so you know it's the original metal and not some copy.

Just re-read #86-87, Metal Sonic 2.5 did have a mouth, but it was rarely used only used it to laugh at Sonic, maybe because of limited movement?...

This new Liquid Metal ability he has now give him more free movement then it did before. can't wait to see what else Metal Sonic 2.5 has in store and how he became known as Shard.

(God what the hell were they thinking with Tails' character design back then?!...)

Just re-read #86-87, Metal Sonic 2.5 did have a mouth, but it was rarely used only used it to laugh at Sonic, maybe because of limited movement?...

(God what the hell were they thinking with Tails' character design back then?!...)

Perhaps it was the humidity?

Perhaps it was the humidity?

No way its like SATAM Tails took a bath but it his fur didn't dry right, just ugly character design. its funny because for #87's cover, they use Adventure Tails design.

Why does Shard have a mouth?

sonic_cd_box_eu.jpg

That little reflection became his mouth, and then he begat Metal Sonic 2.5 and there was probably a 2.0 somewhere in there.

What the heck, 90's?