Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Is the 30 Years later story canon or just a spin-off?

No Mobius 25/30 Years Later is not canon. The only person who thought it was canon was Ken Penders. As far as Penders was concerned, "Mobius 25 Years Later" was meant to be the true future. It was also meant to be the same future where Rotor created Nicole. But Archie(probably under orders from Sega)made it clear that "Mobius 25 Years Later" was only a possible future. Edited by Darkfox

No Mobius 25/30 Years Later is not canon. The only person who thought it was canon was Ken Penders. As far as Penders was concerned, "Mobius 25 Years Later" was meant to be the true future. It was also meant to be the same future where Rotor created Nicole. But Archie(probably under orders from Sega)made it clear that "Mobius 25 Years Later" was only a possible future.

Why do you think everything that happens in the comic is mostly because of Sega, they don't influence everything you know.

• Thumbs Up 3

Why do you think everything that happens in the comic is mostly because of Sega, they don't influence everything you know.

A long time ago there was a special Sonic comic called Sonic In Your Faceit had a story that showed the characters in the future. Sonic was king of Mobius and Sally was queen. And they had two kids. This future was meant to be the true future. However Sega was not happy with the idea and put pressure on Archie to make it clear that it was only a possible future.

30 Years Later is non-canon, just as well considering how immensly hated it here :(

A long time ago there was a special Sonic comic called Sonic In Your Faceit had a story that showed the characters in the future. Sonic was king of Mobius and Sally was queen. And they had two kids. This future was meant to be the true future. However Sega was not happy with the idea and put pressure on Archie to make it clear that it was only a possible future.

But wasn't the future that "Sonic in your face" was about the same future that Robo-Robotnik killed everyone before going to Mobius Prime? Flynn himself said that they're one and the same, and from what I remember he said nothing about Sega influencing his decision about the future being a possible one.

But wasn't the future that "Sonic in your face" was about the same future that Robo-Robotnik killed everyone before going to Mobius Prime? Flynn himself said that they're one and the same, and from what I remember he said nothing about Sega influencing his decision about the future being a possible one.

He wants you to think that, perhaps.

He wants you to think that, perhaps.

well even so, there's nothing official saying Sega didn't like the outcome of Sonic's future, if they didn't like it so badly they would've made some changes.

well even so, there's nothing official saying Sega didn't like the outcome of Sonic's future, if they didn't like it so badly they would've made some changes.

So what? Don't be so pissy. People were talking about Sally's being dead or live. He's allowed to say he doesn't want her dead if he wants to.

No, you do not understand. He/she has been saying that since the possibility of her death. It is like one of the haters saying that they hope she is dead for 2 months. It would be obvious as well as annoying.

You guys need to calm down about the decision making scheme. It isn't part of a conspiracy... Let's move on shall we?

When is 227 coming out in the US? I live in the UK and I just pre-ordered Sonic Universe #31 and #32 on Forbidden Planet.

Since I hate TSSZ double click to enlarge crap, here ya go everybody.

001.jpg

013.jpg

023.jpg

033.jpg

043.jpg

053.jpg

Edited by Shadic93

227 came through the door this morning- I'm liking the genesis ark, would be interested to see what happens afterwards. Trying to think on how the writers could satisfy both fans who want to keep Sally alive and those who want her gone.

So Sally helped Sonic get through Labyrinth Zone?

Excuse me, I'm about to go rage somewhere....

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Bad Quality Post 2

So Sally helped Sonic get through Labyrinth Zone?

Excuse me, I'm about to go rage somewhere....

Is something wrong with this other than the fact that its Sally?

• Thumbs Up 1

....Where's Tails?

Probably in the next issue. The first two issues are adaptations of Sonic 1 and the last two will cover Sonic 2 (since Super Sonic's on the cover of #229.)

Meh, Sally helping Sonic is par for the course. She is the current focus given her death, after all.

Something else made me seeth though, and it's awfully petty; I can understand Sonic wanting to give names to the Badniks, since he had no idea of the names that Eggm--er, Robotnik (as he's calling himself in the arc) had delegated to them. Scrap Brain Zone, on the other hand, CLEARLY had a name given. You can't just rename it to Robotropolis just because you feel like it, you silly hedgehog!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ian is capable of anything, I mean Comicreviewr2 on Youtube, said it could be the GENESIS Sally that takes bullet for the PRIME Sally.