Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

If you're interested, I could PM you the spoilers I've been providing to people who want them. They elaborate quite a bit on what he's talking about.

Yes, please. Thank you. I promise not to spoil anyone else.

It's not my thing anyway. I get mad when I get spoiled even if it's tiny stuff.

No problem! They're sent! Enjoy! :)

Didn't really think of it at the time (I'm not really that familiar with the song.), but I might try it later.

If you're interested, I could PM you the spoilers I've been providing to people who want them. They elaborate quite a bit on what he's talking about.

Could I get spoiled too please? I was going to wait until the previews came out, but the suspense is maddening :P

From what I've seen, it may make people cheer or Rage, depends on where you're at.

Though personally I don't think its going to hold, 4 months after Genesis is over, and I'll bet *Insert Character Here* will be fine.

Could I get spoiled too please? I was going to wait until the previews came out, but the suspense is maddening :P

From what I've seen, it may make people cheer or Rage, depends on where you're at.

Though personally I don't think its going to hold, 4 months after Genesis is over, and I'll bet *Insert Character Here* will be fine.

Oh great.

I had the synopsis on PM over at SoA as well to respect Flynn's wishes. Things were going perfectly until Kuta showed up and leaked scans that weren't either CC14's or Merrick's. I assume it was a third party not either on BK, SSMB or SoA who got them to him. I need some damage control advice!

After having required the intel, let's just say it's gonna take no less than Word of God for me to remotely believe that was legit. Even then, it's still gonna be weak as frag.

Okay.

Okay.

OKAY. This is... insane.

If you don't know... this is...

it can only be explained in this video:

• Thumbs Up 1

The only thing I will say is that diaperboy is complaining about the issue.

Thus this means it is a good issue. Support Ian Flynn. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Could you PM me too? I'm confused what everyone's so excited about and I want to know.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW?!

I don't know. x_x Can someone put this into context without spoiling anything? Maybe I should go back and read the last few pages...

PM ME THE SPOILERS TOO!!!

None of the stores where I live sell the Sonic comics any more... :(

I don't know. x_x Can someone put this into context without spoiling anything? Maybe I should go back and read the last few pages...

It's gonna be one HELL of a RIIIIIIIIDE. "BLAM BLAM BLAM" I'm sorry.... I tried... but there's noway I can explain that without spoiling you bro. :c It is gonna be a hell of a ride tho.

PM ME THE SPOILERS TOO!!!

None of the stores where I live sell the Sonic comics any more... :(

Sure thing! Just sent them! Enjoy! :)

Sweet, got the message. Thanks!

You're welcome. Always glad to provide some info. :)

Can you lot just tell me the issue number that you're currently going 'squee' over?

Can you lot just tell me the issue number that you're currently going 'squee' over?

225 bro. :D

Marvelous, I don't usually collect archie except for significant issues.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just stepping in here to say that if they kill off Antoine... well I honestly can't think of an adequate sentence to formulate that would properly summarize my impending enmity!

But if it's something else that doesn't involve Antoine, then like, whatever man.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1