Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

Brutally killing Sunkern in the process

But lets face it, sneezing on Sunkern brutally kills it.

But lets face it, sneezing on Sunkern brutally kills it.

Wailord used Sneeze! Sunkern was badly poisoned! Sunkern fainted!

I dunno about you guys, but I kinda wanna see the whole "Where da heck is Giovanni" thing wrapped up already with the next gen. They even had the nerve to bring him back up in Leaf Green/ Fire Red, linking him to Silver, and then once HG/SS comes out, well, nothin'.

Not saying I want team Rocket in the Gen 5 games or anything, but I just want some closure.

I dunno about you guys, but I kinda wanna see the whole "Where da heck is Giovanni" thing wrapped up already with the next gen. They even had the nerve to bring him back up in Leaf Green/ Fire Red, linking him to Silver, and then once HG/SS comes out, well, nothin'.

Not saying I want team Rocket in the Gen 5 games or anything, but I just want some closure.

Wat? D: Did you miss my post? HG/SS offers quite a lot of closure for Giovanni, fulling confirming his relationship with Silver, explaining what he'd been doing, and explaining what he'll do (happily disappear)

And of course they brought him back in FR/LG, it was a remake xD

Wat? D: Did you miss my post? HG/SS offers quite a lot of closure for Giovanni, fulling confirming his relationship with Silver, explaining what he'd been doing, and explaining what he'll do (happily disappear)

And of course they brought him back in FR/LG, it was a remake xD

Lulz, silly me, I've gotten to kanto, but I'm still not done with "teh Hole" game yet. Thanks for the heads up. (And no, I didn't see you're post, I was skimming the thread D: My badz.)

Well, that was my derp of the day. =p

Edited by Ferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lulz, silly me, I've gotten to kanto, but I'm still not done with "teh Hole" game yet. Thanks for the heads up. (And no, I didn't see you're post, I was skimming the thread D: My badz.)

Well, that was my derp of the day. =p

Well to be fair you wouldn't see it even if you 100%ed HG/SS xD it's in an event you get from a certain Celebi, so it's not available to anyone yet.

Still, the closure is there, in the game's code, waiting to be played when the time comes.

So yeah, I really don't think Rockets should return, if anyone returns I'd like a nice mix of old villains, maybe Jupiter and Mars, along with one of the Rocket admins, I dunno, it'd be coo'.

An evil talking Pokemon who actually can't be caught (If you cheat, it's back view looks like missingno ) should be the villain. Maybe I just liked the first Pokemon movie too much, and get too irritated with the fact that all legendary Pokemon can be caught ( Heck, I wish some of them were actually myths. ) but that's a concept I wanted since the Rockets left.

An evil talking Pokemon who actually can't be caught (If you cheat, it's back view looks like missingno ) should be the villain. Maybe I just liked the first Pokemon movie too much, and get too irritated with the fact that all legendary Pokemon can be caught ( Heck, I wish some of them were actually myths. ) but that's a concept I wanted since the Rockets left.

I'd be sold if It had some animation where it smashed away the poke'balls you throw at it

Tommorow is Pokemon Sunday again, so we might get new info. I'm hoping for some battle footage.

Tommorow is Pokemon Sunday again, so we might get new info. I'm hoping for some battle footage.

How is it going to be any different from the previous games?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 2

How is it going to be any different from the previous games?

Because we've already been told the camera constantly switches angles mid-battle.

They're saying that they are pulling out the roots and redoing everything from the ground up. When this game comes out, it will not be familiar to anyone in terms of systems.

I have happy.

Of course, it's really anyone's guess at this point what's really gonna be in there, but a totally revamped system would make me happy.

Edited by Masaru Daimon
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

My hopes are higher than my expectations in regards to all this talk about revamps and change.

They're saying that they are pulling out the roots and redoing everything from the ground up. When this game comes out, it will not be familiar to anyone in terms of systems.

I have happy.

Well actually since the fact that the 3 shiny dogs at the 13th movie event have been cnfirmed to activate an event in Black and White, the EVing and IVing system will still be the same in Black and White as it was in previous generations, otherwise they couldn't be traded accross from the 4th gen games to the 5th gen ones.

Edited by Blaziken

I'd rather the format of the gameplay was changed, rather than the systems that we know work.

Man I am really wondering how the gameplay can be changed in a RPG. Well the battles anyway.

Its not hard to offer fresh concepts to an RPG system. When Megaman Battle Network first came out I thought its battle system was a fairly good idea, then of course every game after was exactly the same for like 6 billion entries and it grew stale imo. But the fact is they still managed to take a turn based type system and give it more interactivity, because Battle Network is IMO a turn based game, just cleverly hidden as such.

Edited by DesertPunk

Man I am really wondering how the gameplay can be changed in a RPG. Well the battles anyway.
It's not as if every RPG ever uses the same battle system, y'know.

Some would like a deviation in what your goal is. Stop the baddies, get badges and defeat the champion (who you randomly befriended in typical anime fashion) is dull after so long. Starting the game not as a rookie trainer, taking on gyms as you chose to (like contests), having a personality and of course scrapping the horrible HM formula are just some ideas.

Some would like a deviation in what your goal is. Stop the baddies, get badges and defeat the champion (who you randomly befriended in typical anime fashion) is dull after so long. Starting the game not as a rookie trainer, taking on gyms as you chose to (like contests), having a personality and of course scrapping the horrible HM formula are just some ideas.

The thing I want most is character development. I'd love to be able to travel with Gym Leaders, because very often the Gym Leaders are my favourite characters (I love them, I love the battleground, I love the villa, I love getting their phone numbers, I treasure every bit of dialogue, give me more!!) Maybe they could also be more involved with the plot? Like they're help you out with various sidestories more often, they'd get dragged into the game's major events (manga style)

So yeah, more of the lovely characters and overall more character/plot development would have to be my #1 request.

It would be interesting to see more the Gym Leaders past the Survival Area or phone numbers, but I still like the general progression. Adding onto the other aspects, so you have more to do than just that, is a great idea though.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

*At every post above me* Hmm I see then.

I do agree with the HM part. Alot of these Poke'mon should have the ability to Surf, Cut and whatever else naturally. Espescially Flying and Water types.

I also agree with the personality thing too. Everyother RPG does it, why not Pokemon?

An idea I would like is not being told on how to catch a Pokemon in every entry they make. It doesnt take a scientist to figure it out.

I also think it would be cool if you could join certain factions. Like the bad guys, hikers, rangers(not the ones with capture stylers.), breeders ect. I figure that would be a good change. Maybe take some quests from people like in the Ranger series.

Edited by Torcano