Awoo.

MT | Sonic Prime (Netflix, TV Series) - General Discussion

Wraith

Sonic's, since it hasn't been linked. There's some alternate versions of the other characters in some of the gem shards.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Jake_LeOFFICIAL said:

CYBORG AMY

WHAT SHE DOIN'

Couldn't help but also notice this discrepancy.

So, AU Rouge as well.

Either that, or Rouge just has a whole closet of outfits she's going to wear in this show. lol

• Thumbs Up 7

These character designs look great, ngl. They're natural evolution of the modern designs, something Boom did not understood.

• Thumbs Up 3

For some reason (maybe it's the mouth and chin), Big's design reminds me of the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.

Eggman looks the best, as always, but my girl Rouge is back and showing off more of what's in her closet. Quite the wonderful surprise. 

• Thumbs Up 3

On the subject of the Rouge outfit, the only thing I don't like is the giant pink stripe on the front. I get the idea but ehhhh. I think it's something that may have looked good in concept art but kind of becomes visual noise in 3D. Otherwise I think the rest is solid.

2 hours ago, Soniman said:

Rouge’s outfit is fucking awful oh my god

Lol, I thought the exact opposite. I'm glad she's relevant again, and her design is great. 

• Thumbs Up 9

Can someone explain to me how that neckline works? Is she wearing two jumpsuits or is that just some kind of a crease being folded into. I think I would like the outfit more if that neckline was either pink like the "V" is, or just all black.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, dudebro1993 said:

If this isn't AU Rouge then they censored Rouge. How disappointing...

🤨

That's a bit suspect my guy

On 9/24/2022 at 7:00 PM, NiTROACTiVE said:

So it was confirmed by one of the animators of this show that no Sonic SatAM characters such as the Freedom Fighters will NOT be appearing in Sonic Prime, which is total bullcrap. It continues to show that SEGA pretty much hates SatAM and Archie Sonic along its fans, and treats them like their worthless.

There is still a chance that IDW Sonic characters could appear in the show, though.

Maybe it's possible that it's copyright related, and they just can't or don't want to deal with that. I don't remember what SatAM's status is in regards to that...

24 minutes ago, Jake_LeOFFICIAL said:

🤨

That's a bit suspect my guy

How do you mean? They did tone down her chest area so they censored it

49 minutes ago, VO.SUPER said:

Can someone explain to me how that neckline works? Is she wearing two jumpsuits...

I honestly thought the same exact thing, if the under clothes didn't have a zipper on it, it'd probably look better.

The outfit has similarities to the one from Heroes, which didn't look good...

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, dudebro1993 said:

How do you mean? They did tone down her chest area so they censored it

Not every change is censorship.

There's plenty of cartoon bat tiddy on the internet if you really need it, anyway.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, Blue Blood said:

Lol, I thought the exact opposite. I'm glad she's relevant again, and her design is great. 

Yeah looking at reactions I’m very clearly in the minority here and that’s fine, I just really cannot believe they covered her bat boobs, fucking woke censorship.

Anyway my actually serious thoughts are I think it looks akward and weird I really can’t explain it other than a personal taste and me being hyperbolic in first impression, I’ll probably get used to it when it airs

12 minutes ago, Jake_LeOFFICIAL said:

New Eggman incomin'!

NO!

…derm…I mean, after the Sonic VO announcement I guess this shouldn’t really be a surprise. 

But at this stage to me, Mike just IS Eggman. So any sort of replacement in any medium for whatever reason now feels unreasonably unacceptable to me, he’s just been in the role smashing it for that long 🤣

I’m sure Brian’ll do great though.

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Not every change is censorship.

There's plenty of cartoon bat tiddy on the internet if you really need it, anyway.

I can't think of many reasons they changed Rouge's outfit specifically and no one else's that wouldn't objectively be censorship, lol.

It's no big deal, but still.

They tweaked Amy's clothes a bit too. Most of the others don't really wear anything that could be changed.

And maybe they just felt they could come up with a more appealing design more than they were worried about children being corrupted by seeing a bit of cleavage.