Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

19 hours ago, Adamabba said:

One thing about Tails Channel's interview with Webber I forgot to mention. Aaron was asked about Big the Cat returning as playable in a future game, but he says that they have to nail down Sonic's gameplay, before they think about including other characters.

You'd think after 24 years they would have finally figured this out

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Adamabba said:

One thing about Tails Channel's interview with Webber I forgot to mention. Aaron was asked about Big the Cat returning as playable in a future game, but he says that they have to nail down Sonic's gameplay, before they think about including other characters.

you did , you did 3 times.

They did it 3 times, and they decided to stop. That makes me loose all hope of consistent good sonic games, because that is confirmation they don't understand what is good. 

Sonic unleashed daytime

Sonic colors

Sonic generations, they nailed down 2 type of good or at least serviceable ( because some people prefer the boost style game play to colors and vice versa), and they don't think they nailed it down. Jim sterling was right someone needs to be hit over the head with a damn news paper. 

2 hours ago, sansy said:

LoL. I was waching his gameplay with Jon of Sonic 06 yesterday. I nearly jumped out of my chair when I saw this!

I wonder what his wife thinks about him wearing that mask. She's all about fashion and stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Stardust said:

LoL. I was waching his gameplay with Jon of Sonic 06 yesterday. I nearly jumped out of my chair when I saw this!

I wonder what his wife thinks about him wearing that mask. She's all about fashion and stuff.

I'm pretty sure she's probably used to it now of these days and I guess that's she loves him for a being a weird goof.

i'm a weird goof, why am i still single ;_;

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, sansy said:

I'm pretty sure she's probably used to it now of these days and I guess that's she loves him for a being a weird goof.

i'm a weird goof, why am i still single ;_;

That's so true.

Suzy and Arin seem to be made for each other. <3

Don't worry. Being goofy is good! You'll find the other half of your orange. You'll see!

• Thumbs Up 1

Tumblr tags:   #wait for it #3..2..1 tap #oh

I love when they're just goofing around. Especially when there is no Sanic. Not that I'm against Sanic, just let this meme rest a little. I say, bring him back for a secret cameo in 2 weeks or so.

• Thumbs Up 6

You see? They're up to something. I know it.

It's not all memes and poking fun at old shames in Sonic Social Media Land. 80-90%, perhaps, but not all of it. They're going to pounce soon, and we're going to see the fruits of Sonic Team's three-year labor.

And hopefully it's something people enjoy.

• Thumbs Up 7

I place all my chips on a full retro tittle alongside a 3D one for this birthday. I even think Sumo is up to something later on. E3, just a few more weeks!

7 minutes ago, Jango said:

I'm place all my chips on a full retro tittle alongside a 3D one for this birthday. I even think Sumo is up to something later on. E3, just a few more weeks!

I'd be surprised if there was more then one title. Did I miss something with sumo that gave the impression they were working on something?

I do wish I was better at these hint hunting things, but I'll just have to keep my eye on various threads until someone else figures something out :V

35 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I'd be surprised if there was more then one title. Did I miss something with sumo that gave the impression they were working on something?

I do wish I was better at these hint hunting things, but I'll just have to keep my eye on various threads until someone else figures something out :V

I second this,i seriously doubt there will be a 3D title,unless its similar to unleashed/generations.

1 hour ago, RobbieTheLebeau said:

Am i the only one getting tired of the memes?

You're not the only one. I second this comment.

Memes are so overrated, IMO.

4 hours ago, SonicEkkusu said:

What if there's a hidden message in the "Can you feel the sunshine" Tumblr post? I was on the computer a while ago, and there's symbols in the same spot as the letters. I can't see the symbols on mobile, though.

That's just Zalgo "text corruption," there's no way to coordinate it. 

http://www.marlborotech.com/Zalgo.html

Sonic and Tails

B̵̥͚̻̰̙̩̆̋͗̐́͊̾́̚E̫̲̓ͨ͢S̬̮̩͚̻͙̞ͥ̋̈́͛͘T̶͉̪͖̙̦̞̙͉̾̒̄ͪ͊̿ ̛͚͈̝̦̲̒ͮ̍̇͡ͅF̸ͥͮ̄̅͑̌҉̘̥͉̱͇R̶̶̗̫̥̱̣̬͖̼̘͊̿̂Ï̷̺̻Ĕͮ҉̡̪͉̖̖͓͕̩̹̖N̻̰̼͇ͨ̃͛̀ͮ̚D̤̝͚ͮ̄̆͐̊ͤ͛̀͠S̴͗҉͚̞̮̹̗̣̫

• Thumbs Up 1

The memes......́̀͝Ţ̕͡h̨eý͘͡ ̕n͏e͏e͘d͡ ̨͝t̶҉ò̷ s̢̧top̶̢ ̛d̶҉ơ͜ing̴͞ ́͟͡Ḿ̢ę҉me̴s̶͜͡

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

Yeah, you know that game that has its servers launching today? Well...

...yeah. They went there.

Not entirely sure if it's OK to put this here, but I wouldn't do so if it had nothing to do with the Sonic Twitter, so...

The way this Tracer character behaves, plus her spiky hair, I wouldn't be surprised if she were the human version of Sonic.

Now it's correct.