Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Jumpin jiminy, we'd better get out of here!" Inkwelle cried out, 

"...That's probably a good idea." Robrainiac agreed, seeing what happened last time.

"We have no time. Their move will hit us even if we're out the door," Kardia said, who had started typing as soon as she heard Phoenix and Edgeworth. "I'm setting up a shield for us three... I don't have time to make one big enough for everyone else, so they'd better find something else to hide behind." 

Katii didn't have to say anything. She remembered what her bootleg was almost hit by, and did not want to stick around to see how it felt.

As Kardia's shield went up, the usually fierce and raging P'py'rus was starting to show some terror.

"GRAH! ARGH! WHY. CAN'T. I... MOVE?! P'py'rus cried as he struggled to gain control of his legs.

• Thumbs Up 4

Taking cover behind the seats, Sarge quickly got in front of Mog and Ztar and braced himself for what was going to be the grand finale of this long horrible farce. 

Yoyo and Shadeyman could only watch on in pure terror!

Please don't destroy what's left of my hearing Wright! Sarge thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Better take cover guys!" Comet said.

"I got a feeling this will hurt a lot." Ty said smirking as he ducked under his seat allowing the bootlegs to finally meet their defeat.

"GAH! I can't move! Let me go now or I'll smash you!" R'ucku threatened struggling to get free unaware it was only making it worse. 

"G'urf still want happy me-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!!?"

Although R'ucku and G'urf were too angry and stupid to show fear at the moment, they were definitely terrified at what's coming to them, something even worse than the last hit.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Thanks everyone! We've fought a long hard battle! It's time to bring it to an end!", phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

"Your honor! The defense has got everything we need!", http://i.imgur.com/Ylul63C.gif

"Ho! Ho! Foolish move! Wrighto, my dear boy! If you slip-up here, it's GAME OVER! BWHAHAHAHAH-"Related image

"Y'know, speaking from experience, challenging the likes of Wright and company with those stakes is phenomenally asking for trouble", godot-thoughtful%28b%29.gif Godot warned.

"Alright, Defense have it!", the Judge complied. 4judge-serious(b).gif

"Alright then! Let's get to work showing these clowns THE POWER OF ATTORNEY!", Birdman said. Image result for harvey birdman

bubble-takethat.gif

The group presented their final piece of evidence..................

"What!/ The picture of me supposedly encountering Kat and Nega Shantae!?HehhehehehAwhawhaw you've lost Wrighto!", Related image the Joker said.

"Yeah, Law-Man", Harley quipped, "unless you've forgotten, that evidence was already shown and could easily be a fake! Trying to incriminate puddin' with fake evidence! Naughty naughty!" Related image

"Umm Harley, usually this is the part, where they go gasping.......so why are they deliberating missing their cue. And, smiling at that!?",Image result for joker not amused the Joker said puzzled as Phoenix, Maya, Harvey Birdman and Frisk responded only with a smirk.

Then Phoenix created The Bridge To The Turnabout with, you guessed it!

phoenix-superobjection.gifbubble-objection.gif

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif"Your honor, the defense wishes to call upon the services of the witness Nega-Shantae", Phoenix said pointing to Nega in the photo!

"ORDER IN THE COURT! You're out of order Wrighto, and now you'll-", the Joker began to say.

Image result for ace attorney overruledjudgie-gavel%28d%29.gif"That's my line, Mr. Joker, and I'm afraid you've overstepped your boundaries there!

Defense, I hereby grant permission for Nega-Shantae to appear before the court!"

"Well guys, the gas us screwed up enough for one more voluntary conversion! So make it count!",http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/shantae/images/5/59/Fx_cine_shantae_pose_6.png/revision/latest?cb=20170102072748 Shantae said as she warped back in Nega Shantae!Related image

*SIGH* "You rang again?"

"Ms. Nega-Shantae!", Image result for frisk undertale Frisk cried over to the genie girl, "Would you mind lending us a hand to pin the Joker?"

"Well much as I'd loooooooove that, I can't grant a court-winning wish-"

"That's not it!", Maya corrected her.

"No, Purple Flames", Birdman said, "right now we'd just like you to look and stare at EVERYONE's face's good!"Image result for harvey birdman

"What kind of batshit insane-"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif"Trust us", Nick said.

"Hmmmmmm, that glint in your eyes.....that was the same glint I saw when you actually got the better of me. Heh, heh, alright. Some other day I'll get my vengeance on you all but for now........I'll trust you".

Image result for nega shantae

Nega Shantae proceeded to poof in and out, staring everyone, Harley Quinn, the Joker, even the Judge in the eye!

"Well, defense, what've you got from this?", the Judge asked.

"First your honor, a question for you!", Maya said.

"M-m-me!?"

"Yes your honor!", Birdman said, "When Ms. Nega looked right into your eyes, did you happen to notice how blank and open they were?"

"WHY YES! They glow with open yellow, but are so reflective that I could see myself in them!"

Image result for nega shantae

"Heh, heh, yep! They're keepers alright! Though they have a habit of going red, green and whatnot. Heck, they sometimes even form pupils when I'm nervous or caught off guard your honor!", Nega Shantae said.

"YAWWWWWN. Yes very good, now that we've well wasted the court's time, your honor please-", the Joker again tried.

bubble-holdit.gif

Related image

"Oh my god! Your honor! I SEE what the defense means now!"

h45NPtl.gif

"Ohoho! Good one!"

"Heh, looks like I got more laughs out of him than you could you sad, sad, clown!", Nega dug her heels in. "Defense I leave the rest in your hands. I'm gonna enjoy watching this!"Image result for nega shantae

"Pleasure doing business with you ma'am!", Birdman thanked her.

"Your honor!", Phoenix took the charge, some things in photos can be faked, but a reflection of someone in the eyes of a genie like Ms. Shantae....yeah not so much! So Image result for ace attorney have a look

In the photo, Nega Shantae's eyes reflect the Joker!" phoenix-zoom%28b%29.gif

judgie-surprise%28e%29.gif"Why, the defense has done it again! They're without a doubt, water-tight, and absolutely correct!"

@Ryannumber1gamer

"But Wrighto! Maybe Edgy could've forged-"Related image                                                                                             bubble-objection.gif              edgeworth-shrug.gif

"Need I remind you that I was clearly kidnapped for the final day of investigations?", edgeworth-confident%28b%29.gifEdgeworth stopped Joker's theory-to-be right in its tracks! edgeworth-smirk%28a%29.gifTsk, Tsk, Tsk. edgeworth-thinking%28b%29.gif"There's obviously no way I'd have been able to have the time necessary to have forged in a reflection of all things, let alone be able to plan ahead that a reflection would be what saves the day! I'm many things, but I'm not one gifted with future vision. That will be all, thank you very much! edgeworth-bow%28a%29.gif"

"Yes, well, ummm, you see! I was-"Related image

"'framed'? Ha! How cliche! Sounds like you're the rip-off now pal!", dick-giggle%28b%29.gif Gumshoe countered.

"A fool truly is a fool when those originally considered the buffoon, surpasses even him!", franziska-tisk%28b%29.gif Franziska mocked Joker while surprisingly complimenting Gumshoe's burn!

"GNOOOH!"Related image

"Joker! You can't hope to dodge through this onslaught!", Image result for endertale Frisk declared.

"Turns out, we had the winning deck, despite your own stacked deck!", maya-bench-strict%28b%29.gif Maya quipped trying to sound cool!

"As usual, evil can't extinguish good's hopes of victory, let alone the Sun that empowers me!", Harvey Birdman added on. Image result for harvey birdman

"And now, Joker, Harley Quinn, Neptune @Failinhearts, and everyone else!", phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

"HERE COMES TO TRUTH TO LIGHT AT LAST!"phoenix-superobjection.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/gtEfTZD3RNgcM/giphy.gif

And with that, the final blast was struck, winding through the courtroom, blasting the Joker and Quinn off their feet, and sending surges through all the bootlegged characters that ultimately changed them back to normal.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Image result for joker not amused The Joker wailed. Little did he know the true breakdown that awaited him!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Uggghhh... my head hurts." Neptune wobbles in her stand. "Did someone put some sleeping potion in my pudding or something, because I just had the strangest dream!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ugh..." Jigen said. "My head hurts...hey, I'm back!" Jigen said. He's back to normal, and he couldn't be happier!

"I'm not a friggin' cowboy anymore!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Raven clutched her head. 

"God, I feel like I'm going to throw up rainbows and unicorns. If you ever try to turn me into something I'm not Joker, you won't live long enough to regret it" Raven threatened in her normal angry tone. 

"Oh thank god, I'm not an edgelord anymore!" Roxas said, relived. "And I'm back to normal too! And Rush! Looks like Mr. Wright's blast forced you out of that armor mode Joker forced you into!" Rock said.

"I'm back to normal...? I'M BACK TO NORMAL! NO MORE CREEPY GHOSTLY DAN!" Danny exclaimed happily. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Woah?!" "What the heck?" Yaya quickly regained her senses.  "Hooray!" "I'm back to normal!" Yaya cheered! "I'm not a joke anymore!"

Shademon on the other hand looked highly confused as to how all this stuff came to appear around them. "How did I get all this stuff?" They hiss, very worried as to what they were doing before they were snapped out of their funk.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Raven clutched her head. 

"God, I feel like I'm going to throw up rainbows and unicorns. If you ever try to turn me into something I'm not Joker, you won't live long enough to regret it" Raven threatened in her normal angry tone. 

"Hey Raven! We got your crow back for you!", maya-cheerful%28b%29.gifMaya said from behind the bench! maya-confident%28b%29.gif"Hey guess what! We called him, "Skye"!  "Yes, much to my confusion", Lana Skye conceded. lana-mad%28b%29.gif

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh thank god, I'm not an edgelord anymore!" Roxas said, relived.

"Heh, heh, not bad Wright......Phoenix Wright,"Image result for nega shantaeNega Shantae said as the blast forced her back to her rightful place within Shantae.............unfortunately for Roxas.

"WHY YOU LITTLE KEYBLADE BAG OF- OKAY WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE PHOTOS THAT NEARLY RUINED ME!?"File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.png

Shanate said enraged as she proceeded to shake Roxas nearly into submission!

• Thumbs Up 2

The pizza box is blown across the room by the blast, falling apart as it flies. It bursts open when it hit the wall, and tumbling out of it is not Ki'rbb'y, but Kirby! Kirby drops to the floor face first.

"Ugh.... what happened....."

Kirby hops to his feet and dusts himself off. He turns around and looks at the broken pizza box, which is now a pile of pieces of cardboard.

"Oh yeah... that... I did not mean to be so mean back there. And something tells me we are going to need to restock on food.... Sorry about that too.... I don't like mind control...."

Kirby sighs and walks over to his friends. He turns around to face the Joker.

"And you were the cause of that! Thanks a lot!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Skye huh...." Raven said in thought. "I....really like that name....thank you Maya....and sorry for the trouble I might've caused you when I was stuck in a cell in a mind filled with bubbles, rainbows, and other girly nonsense". 

"S-SHANTAE! PLEASE S-S-STOP. I GOT THE PHOTOS FROM JACK SPARROW, ALRIGHT!?" Roxas said in a panic.

• Thumbs Up 1

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" P'py'rus cried out as he was sent flying onto Kardia's shield. With a slam and a white flash of light, the bloodthirsty and cruel P'py'rus was no more... Instead, laying on the ground was none other than the Papyrus everyone knew and loved. 

After laying there for several seconds, Papyrus got up, yawning and letting out a stretch. 

"AH. OW, MY HEAD..." Papyrus yawned, rubbing the back of his neck. "I MUST HAVE SLEPT ON MY PILLOW WRONG AGAIN."

After cracking his neck, he turned to his skylander pals

, "MORNING, MY FRIENDS! I JUST HAD THE STRANGEST DREAM, WHERE I WAS ALL... MURDERY AND STUFF." Papyrus looked towards Inkwelle, "AH! ANOTHER NEWCOMER ARE YOU?"

"Eh, not quite, buddy!" Inkwelle said, a little surprised by the once evil skeleton's sudden change. "I... well, uh. It's a long story..."

"Ah, we'll explain later." Katii smiled, "Spaghetti sounds pretty good right now, why don't we go have some?"

"AH, SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus grinned, "SOUNDS LIKE PLAN, FRIEND!"

Papyrus and Katii walked out of the court, along with Inkwelle. As Kardia switched her holo-shield off, Robrainiac sat on a bench, deep in thought.

"Sir? What's the matter?" Kardia asked

"..." Robrainiac got up from the seat and made his way out of the courtroom. "Kardia, call the henchminions and tell them to meet me in Edgeworth's office. There's some business we need to attend to."

Kardia was a little confused by Robrainiac's comment, but nontheless, she relented. As she got ready to call the henchminions, Robrainiac left the courtroom as well, his serious look still on his face.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ugh......*cough* *cough*...where am I?...." a voice said coming from a rather familiar red cavy who came by the name of-

"Rocku!" Yelled Comet and co as they all group hugged Rocku who was no longer the violent and agressive R'ucku.

"Ooof! Hey....ow...not so hard guys. What's going on here? Why are we in court? And do I feel like I've been having violent tendencies?" The confused cavy teen asking multiple questions while being crushed by the hugs.

"Oh man...I don't feel so well...ugh..ok that's it, no more Twinkies before bed." a voice said coming from Graff who was no longer the idiotic slob G'urf.

"Graff? Do you have any clue what happened?" Rocku asked.

"Nada, but I feel I've been stupider than usual..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful stood up off the ground. He took off the leather jacket and sunglasses. "Well that wasn't pleasant..." he said as he threw up in a trashcan.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sarge! Mog!" Yaya called out before running up to them and giving them a hug.

"Welcome back kid." Sarge nodded.

"Holy wumpas it was awful! I felt like I was stuck in a really bad sitcom!" Yaya groaned. "Like, why do I keep getting brainwashed, first with GhostEmber and now with that creep." She sneers at the Joker.

Shademon just looks very sad... they can't help but shake the feeling they've done something very bad while looking at the pile of stuff around them.

• Fist Bump 1

Mayhem looked around at the destruction around him.

"Really did a number on this place... Who'd have thought objecting so loudly would create so much mayhem."

"...Heh" Mayhem chuckled softly, "Mayhem. I guess that's who i'm supposed to be huh?"   

Mayhem returned to the realm of Katii's mind, expecting to be greeted by his furniture that laid in the darkness in silence. Instead, he was greeted by a bright light and sounds of all kinds... All of them were the Skylanders, all of them were praising Katii. Listening to the sounds all around him, he knew one thing was for sure.

He fufilled what he had promised to Katii...

Pulling a luggage bag from underneath the recliner, he took a look at the TV screen he would use to spy on others... On it, was Katii, joking, laughing and just having an overall good time with the many Skylanders around her.

Despite this being against everything Mayhem was supposed to stand for... he couldn't help but smile.

"Good going, whiskers."

• Thumbs Up 3

Looking over everything, Edgeworth couldn't help but smile. 

tumblr_o47mi2jC8X1v17gvko3_400.gif

"Looks like everyone's finally back to normal". Edgeworth said, happy that things were finally normal and that the Joker was caught.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful stumbled over to everyone. "Well, I was expecting to be gone for longer... Where's that Joker. He's overdue for his knuckle sandwich..."

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"AH. OW, MY HEAD..." Papyrus yawned, rubbing the back of his neck. "I MUST HAVE SLEPT ON MY PILLOW WRONG AGAIN."

"PAPYRUS! You're alright!", Undyne said overjoyed as she leaped over the bench ran to Papyrus and gave him a bearhug, soon only be hugged by.....

Image result for undyne hug

"F-Frisk!?"

"Heh, it's been a long time, Undyne and Papyrus!"

28 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"..." Robrainiac got up from the seat and made his way out of the courtroom. "Kardia, call the henchminions and tell them to meet me in Edgeworth's office. There's some business we need to attend to."

Kardia was a little confused by Robrainiac's comment, but nontheless, she relented. As she got ready to call the henchminions, Robrainiac left the courtroom as well, his serious look still on his face.

Rexy overheard this and decided she'd be making it her business to show up for whatever was due to happen then.

For now though, she regarded Sarge @Mightyray with a look of respect and a nod of approval as Blue and the Mosasaur ran by her side to join her!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Glad to have you back, Jigen!" Lupin said.

"It's good to be back!" Jigen said.

Then Lupin and Jigen did a bit of a silly dance with each other.

"I'm glad you're okay, Jigen!" Amitie said with a smile.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"PAPYRUS! You're alright!", Undyne said overjoyed as she leaped over the bench ran to Papyrus and gave him a bearhug

"AH! HELLO, UNDYNE!" Papyrus said, happy, if not a bit confused by his mentor's hug. "WHAT'S THE MATTER? YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME FOR QUITE SOME TIME!" 

"Heh, you'd be surprised, Py." Katii smiled, "Like I said, I'll explain later."

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for undyne hug

"F-Frisk!?"

"Heh, it's been a long time, Undyne and Papyrus!"

"FRISK?!" Papyrus called out gleefully, returning the hug, "WOW! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, MY HUMAN FRIEND! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"You know this kid?" Katii said in surprise and amusement, "They did an awesome job helping us all out! Not bad at all for a kid their age." 

• Thumbs Up 2

Sarge looked up at Rexy and gave her the thumbs up. 

Yaya then noticed Terriful around. "Terri! You're back already!" She then ran over to check up on him before seeing the others.

"So did we win?" Mog asked, smiling.

"Yep, I think so kid." Sarge smirked.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful looked at Yaya. "Yep. The plot demanded me to be. One of those mess-ups turned story working things. Also, since there was a guy named Light Life here, that must mean a certain robot is here... Maybe."

By that point, Black Death had vanished.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Edgeworth walked over to the defense's table, past Franziska, Frisk, Maya, Phoenix, and Godot. 

0f5z6ez15zcy.jpg

"O-oh. Hey Edges." 

raw

Edgeworth remained silent for a moment. 

latest?cb=20120728012632

"What's he up to Nick?" Maya asked, curious.

Suddenly Edgeworth extended his hand to Harvey, offering a handshake.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"FRISK?!" Papyrus called out gleefully, returning the hug, "WOW! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, MY HUMAN FRIEND! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"You know this kid?" Katii said in surprise and amusement, "They did an awesome job helping us all out! Not bad at all for a kid their age." 

"Eh heh, they kinda helped us out big time again during this big debacle!", Undyne mentioned.Related image

"Heh, kid's still got that overflowing determination charm".

Meanwhile, Cloud was patting up down his chest. "Okay, they're gone at last, I'm not Lightning anymore, I'm me again! My own self!"Image result for cloud ssmb heroes academy

• Thumbs Up 3