Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Finally caught with all the episodes I miss, since I pretty much have no T.V. Really liking it so far.

Gonna miss this show when it ends.. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, CottonCandy said:

Finally caught with all the episodes I miss, since I pretty much have no T.V. Really liking it so far.

Gonna miss this show when it ends.. 

As far as I know, a third season hasn't been announced yet. 

Yeah but I wouldn't be surprise if this is the final season. This whole Boom thing seem to be on it's last legs nowadays. Even it was true then least it would've ended on a good note.  A decent game sequel and a pretty good second season. Way better than what we had 3 years ago. ( Man, time flies) 

• Thumbs Up 3

If the episode (You and I Bee-come One) was 22 minutes long, I think Tails would have more to say. Not just to Sonic, but to the rest of his team. And maybe to the villagers. Heehee. ^u^

10 hours ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

I tried looking for the full episode of the newest Sonic Boom episode "Don't Make Me Angry", but I can't seem to find it.

That's just ridiculous. If that's not bad enough: The Sharing Boom document has not even put up "Three Minutes or Less". I am SO not prepared to watch potato-quality episodes.

While I couldn't watch the episode, it was nice having Amy and Beth show sympathy towards Eggman while the others were laughing at him; especially when you remember Mister Eggman.

1 minute ago, VEDJ-F said:

Oh, has it been posted that Greg Hahn confirmed that Zooey is eight years old?

Where did you read that?

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

On his twitter.

Speaking of which, here's a couple of other choice tweets

That's not a good sign.

Ah well, the show had a good run. I've made friends online, found out who my friends really were along the way, and had lots of laughs along the way thanks to this little cartoon, I've come a long way from the days when I was an idiot fangirl, and I feel like Boom TV has been very important for developing my maturity and politeness. @RedFox99, @SpongicX, and anybody else I met through Boom that I missed, I hope to see whatever else you've doing on this here forum.

I hope the best for whatever Technicolor Animation does in the future, and I'd gladly welcome them to do a Sonic animated show again.

I also hope that we can continue discussing Boom TV even though the show has ended. I would love to hear character interpretations, funniest moments, etc.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

I'm gonna lose my favorite version of Tails then. I knew it'd happen eventually.

Can you imagine if they had put it on a channel that gave a fuck about having more than one popular show?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Stasis said:

Wait, is the show not doing so well?

Not necessarily, but Greg Hahn just hinted that a third season is probably not going to happen at this point. It seems like a lot of the Boom staff have other projects now that they want to focus on. Boom TV was fun when it was not completely stressful and difficult, but Technicolor Animation has grown a lot and the Sonic franchise doesn't need it anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

sad to hear that this may be the final season, at least we got a second one, in which the show improved a lot, i hope we end it on a high note, the last episodes i watched were very good, and i'm hoping for the best for these remaining episodes, and for the creative and production team in future projects if this really is the end

4 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Maybe they'll being some Boom elements to the main series.

the only thing BOOM related i see them bringing to the main series is Sticks TBH.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not suprised, but disappointing if true. Some of the writers here are gonna work on the Sly Cooper tv show are they not?

It had it's pretty clever and funny moments. I'll miss it.

• Thumbs Up 4

Yikes, I just made a post yesterday about it not having a third season. I guess it's confirmed to be true. Now we wait for Sega to officially confirm it. 

I love this show and its sucks that it got screwed over by CN. Maybe 15 years from now it'll be a cult classic and it's given a another chance. It happens sometimes. 

Thank you to all writers and staff behind the show. I wish them well on future projects.

• Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, Geraint Lewis said:

What are they doing?! They're missing two episodes on that document!

image.png

dude relax! It's not that serious! They might be busy doing something in real life.

Just now, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

dude relax! It's not that serious! They might be busy doing something in real life.

I just can't help it if I'm all persistent.

1 hour ago, Mad Convoy said:

That's not a good sign.

Ah well, the show had a good run. I've made friends online, found out who my friends really were along the way, and had lots of laughs along the way thanks to this little cartoon, I've come a long way from the days when I was an idiot fangirl, and I feel like Boom TV has been very important for developing my maturity and politeness. @RedFox99, @SpongicX, and anybody else I met through Boom that I missed, I hope to see whatever else you've doing on this here forum.

I hope the best for whatever Technicolor Animation does in the future, and I'd gladly welcome them to do a Sonic animated show again.

I also hope that we can continue discussing Boom TV even though the show has ended. I would love to hear character interpretations, funniest moments, etc.

Thanks, same to you. It is a shame that the show may be ending, for now at least. Hopefully the finale can add a few surprises that we didn’t expect. If it is the end, then it needs to end with a bang. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1