Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

13 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

What was bad about Aim Low?

It started off good, but the last half got pretty dull, and ended too abruptly. I liked it better when the episode presented itself as Eggman working to gain his confidence back, with Soar the Eagle being his guide. Then the episode abandons that plot, and it turns into a completely different episode. One minute, Eggman goes from getting his confidence back, to suddenly becoming a lazy slob, that transition felt very out of place. I didn't like the idea of Sonic going insane, just because Eggman isn't a threat anymore. It gives off the sense that Sonic wouldn't have friends, if Eggman didn't exist, because everyone would find Sonic too annoying. We've seen plenty of times where Sonic feels relaxed with Eggman away, or even see episodes where Sonic wishes Eggman would take a break, so it feels a bit out of place to see Sonic become a nervous wreck over Eggman giving up. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, SpongicX said:

It started off good, but the last half got pretty dull, and ended too abruptly. I liked it better when the episode presented itself as Eggman working to gain his confidence back, with Soar the Eagle being his guide. Then the episode abandons that plot, and it turns into a completely different episode. One minute, Eggman goes from getting his confidence back, to suddenly becoming a lazy slob, that transition felt very out of place. I didn't like the idea of Sonic going insane, just because Eggman isn't a threat anymore. It gives off the sense that Sonic wouldn't have friends, if Eggman didn't exist, because everyone would find Sonic too annoying. We've seen plenty of times where Sonic feels relaxed with Eggman away, or even see episodes where Sonic wishes Eggman would take a break, so it feels a bit out of place to see Sonic become a nervous wreck over Eggman giving up. 

Yeah, the part with Sonic has bad implications. 

1 minute ago, hedgie said:

Since Sonic Boom took a jab at Chris-Chan, should they go after Ken Penders next?

Well, to be fair, the writers said that they didn't specifically target Chris-chan. Maybe they could have Eggman try to take all the credit for something?

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, hedgie said:

Since Sonic Boom took a jab at Chris-Chan, should they go after Ken Penders next?

Oh, and how about Richard Kuta? Or MarioTehPlumber?

17 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Well, to be fair, the writers said that they didn't specifically target Chris-chan. Maybe they could have Eggman try to take all the credit for something?

In that case, they already did that plenty of times, lol. We've seen Eggman try taking credit for something as early as "Fortress of Squalitude"

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SpongicX said:

In that case, they already did that plenty of times, lol. We've seen Eggman try taking credit for something as early as "Fortress of Squalitude"

Fair point. What would you suggest?

27 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Who are they?

A filmmaker who tried to make an elaborate SATAM film that went nowhere, and an extreme purist.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Miragnarok said:

A filmmaker who tried to make an elaborate SATAM film that went nowhere, and an extreme purist.

Interesting. I never knew that.

Latest episode was fun. It was great seeing Eggman on vacation, and he even ended up being the one to save the day in the end.

I am going to miss this show dearly once it ends.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

There are times where he'll reveal them later in the week. I am curious on who's writing the vacation episode.

1 minute ago, Super Mechanio said:

Latest episode was fun. It was great seeing Eggman on vacation, and he even ended up being the one to save the day in the end.

I am going to miss this show dearly once it ends.

I'm not sure they announced a third season at MipCom or not.

Here's the synopsis for Don't Make Me Angry-

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/921028136640299009

The next episode is Return to the Valley of Cubots, we saw the title card by accident.

EDIT: WAIT NO the next episode is called Eggman Family Vacation, where familiar characters return to a familiar place...

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/921353250099535872

Steve's back again!

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Spookmmetra said:

Here's the synopsis for Don't Make Me Angry-

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/921028136640299009

The next episode is Return to the Valley of Cubots, we saw the title card by accident.

EDIT: WAIT NO the next episode is called Eggman Family Vacation, where familiar characters return to a familiar place...

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/921353250099535872

Steve's back again!

Not long now, just two title cards to go. What are the names of the final two anyway?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Geraint Lewis said:

Not long now, just two title cards to go. What are the names of the final two anyway?

Eggman: the video game.

• Chuckle 1

Just now, RedFox99 said:

I believe this is the first Sonic show to achieve this.

Yes it is! Beating Sonic X by 22 episodes!

• Thumbs Up 1