1 hour ago, Marcello said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

It's already not.

Console exclusive

The day it comes to switch I'll give everyone on the last page a dollar lol

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

Console exclusive

The day it comes to switch I'll give everyone on the last page a dollar lol

I should warn ya that I'm very adept at keeping track of long forgotten posts. (I'm still to this day, collecting payments on all who bet against me on HMs eventually being done away with in Pokemon).

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

I should warn ya that I'm very adept at keeping track of long forgotten posts. (I'm still to this day, collecting payments on all who bet against me on HMs eventually being done away with in Pokemon).

Rofl I thought about this. 2 years from now it will haunt me. But if it's a dollar I can spare that haha

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Looks like some TOP SECRET PROJECT is being started by Square Enix, and it's for the Switch.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/04/07/square-enix-developer-teases-upcoming-nintendo-switch-project/

Any guesses?

Chrono Break LET'S GO!!

Seriously, a sequel to Chrono Trigger, considered by many to be the best JRPG of ALL TIME, exclusive to the Switch would break the internet. That's a Shemnue 3 and Final Fantasy 7 remake level megaton.

I highly doubt we get a Chrono game at this point, its probably a new IP. I would love a new Chrono game, I just don't see it happening.

Get fucking hyped! There may be a surprise or two coming. Who knows?

Another thing to note: I checked back on all of them, and every single general, non specific worldwide Direct such as Wednesday's has had at least one surprise new game announced. Now let's see if the next Direct continues that tradition. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/7/2017 at 1:35 PM, Zippo said:

Chrono Break LET'S GO!!

Seriously, a sequel to Chrono Trigger, considered by many to be the best JRPG of ALL TIME, exclusive to the Switch would break the internet.

How well did the unstoppable hype levels for being a sequel to Chono Trigger work out for Chrono Cross?

1 hour ago, Tornado said:

How well did the unstoppable hype levels for being a sequel to Chono Trigger work out for Chrono Cross?

Eh, depends on who you ask. It's a love-it or hate-it kind of game, I find. 

On April 7, 2017 at 6:56 PM, JaidynReiman said:

I highly doubt we get a Chrono game at this point, its probably a new IP. I would love a new Chrono game, I just don't see it happening.

Hey folks thought that they would never get the Final Fantasy 7 remake and well look here we are. 

2 hours ago, Tornado said:

Chrono Cross isn't that bad of a game. It is hit-or-miss, though, certainly not nearly as loved on the same level as Chrono Trigger.

Frankly, I think its for the best we don't get another Chrono game.

On 4/7/2017 at 0:35 PM, Zippo said:

Chrono Break LET'S GO!!

You do realize that Chrono Break was actually the code name for the FFXIII-2 DLC right?

8 hours ago, Tailikku said:

You do realize that Chrono Break was actually the code name for the FFXIII-2 DLC right?

That's neat, But that's not what I'm referring to. In the early 2000s, a trademark for a supposed new game in the series (Chrono Break) was filed by Square Enix. Nothing ever came from it, but many fans hope to this day that a new game featuring that fabled title is coming. 

Story for anyone wondering. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrono_Break

18 hours ago, Zippo said:

C9GcVnrUAAACO5f.jpg

Looking to be around 35 minutes in length. That's pretty meaty for a Direct. 

Eh, is more medium/average. 42-47 are lengthier ones.

17 minutes ago, JaidynReiman said:

Eh, is more medium/average. 42-47 are lengthier ones.

I'm speaking about content, not length.  I don't need to remind anyone about this Direct from 4 years ago. 

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-23-2013/

36 minutes long and it featured the announcements of a new 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda BOTW, Xenoblade X, Wii Party U, Yoshi, Wind Waker HD and that Smash Bros. would be shown at E3 that June. 

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/02-14-2013/#/video-ndirect

Or this one. 37 minutes in length and it featured the announcements of Mario and Luigi DT, Mario Golf, New Super Luigi U, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, etc. 

It's the content that matters. 

For those interested, Motobug will be streaming the Direct tonight. I think the Direct is at 11pm GMT/6pm EST. If it's wrong, let me know. 

45 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

For those interested, Motobug will be streaming the Direct tonight. I think the Direct is at 11pm GMT/6pm EST. If it's wrong, let me know. 

10pm GMT, I think.

Just now, Marcello said:

10pm GMT, I think.

Nope, 11pm. From Nintendo's website:

Nintendo Direct is coming soon! Join us for a global presentation, which includes information on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games, and focuses mainly on ARMS and Splatoon 2. Check back here on Wednesday 12th April at 11 p.m. (UK time) to watch the broadcast live!

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Nope, 11pm. From Nintendo's website:

That's weird. When I google it, it says that's 1 am in Germany, but the Direct is at midnight. 6pm EST converts correctly to midnight.

Just now, Marcello said:

That's weird. When I google it, it says that's 1 am in Germany, but the Direct is at midnight. 6pm EST converts correctly to midnight.

EST tends to be five hours behind GMT from what I understand.