Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

*Sonic and Tails enter the village*

Sonic: "We're back!"

*nothing*

Tails: "Where did everyone go?"

"Er, hi, Starfire, my name's Jessica," she said, shaking Starfire's hand. "This is my pet robin, Robinson. He's able to speak."

"Also, sorry for Shade's behaviour earlier," Robinson said. "He has a bit of a chip on his shoulder..."

Sayaka: "Hey... Isn't that Sonic?"

*looks at the distance to see blue and yellow dots*

Tails: "I see someone with blue hair out there..."

"Sayaka?"

Sonic: "Could be Sig for all we know. Nah, I'm just kidding! Sayaka!!!"

Meowkie: "Punchy, I have to ask you a question."

Punchy "Lay it on me, Meowkie."

Meowkie: "Y-You don't feel like you're in danger, right?"

Punchy: "I kinda learned dangers will always be coming to me, so yeah kinda."

Sonic: "Sayaka, listen."

"I'm sorry I've done all that crap to you, but you know how I am..."

"Overprotective and all. Plus, I guess all of those years of leading made me a bit of a control freak. Sorry."

Sayaka: "I should apologize too. I shouldn't have tricked you like that."

Sonic: "It was clever though, I'll give you that!"

Sayaka: "Can you at least trust me when it comes to doing things on my own? I know what I'm doing... Most of the time."

Sonic: "Yeah. Sometimes you need to "rock and roll" to your own tune in order to get better."

Rarity: "So, you say something is going on with Punchy?"

Meowkie: "That's the only thing I can guess, the Sleep Dragon kept on mentioning Black And White."

Rosie: "Well, what if he's talking about Rarity or Serena in a black suit?"

Meowkie: "I don't think that would call for a nightmare, boss."

Tails: "Black and White? That could mean a lot of things."

"I've met a Lucario. Maybe Reshiram and Zekrom are coming?"

"I'm not exactly sure. New Metarex threat, maybe?"

Sonic: "I don't want more Metarex around here...."

Tails: "You may not have to! I'm busy working on a machine that could re-write the laws of the universe and can block off the Metarex from a specific planet! If I complete it, it'll be a game changer for the war! I just need a bit of Golden energy from you or Sayaka, Metarex DNA and something from this world that has a connection to time and space...."

"Meowkie! In that last raid on BTYT, did you get that crystal ball? It'll be what I need!"

Meowkie: "I broke that boss, so BTYT couldn't use it again."

Rosie: "Yeah, I almost step on the shards of it when leaving."

Meowkie: "Perhaps we can rebuild it? I did some work in workcraft class..."

Punchy: "So, what if he just have a catchy song in his head?"

Tails: "Please rebuild it!"

"I need it to get the machine working!"

Sayaka: "In the meantime, I'm gonna go hang out with my other friends. If that's OK with you guys."

Sonic: "It totally is!"

Sayaka: *gives a warm smile*

"Hey Jessica, I gotta show you Henry's shop! He has lots of Magic Tomes! Thought you might be interested in them!"

"OK," Jessica said. "My magic doesn't really come from tomes, but it'd be nice to have some around."

"Yeah," Robinson chirped, "especially since Charn burned any and all books on the subject of magic during his conquests."

Sayaka: "Do you have the ability to emulate the spells from Tomes?"

"That would be pretty useful, using things like Arcfire at will!"

"I can't do that myself."

"The elements I specialize in are Water, Magic, and tad of Light and Dark. The Dark comes from my Witch form, Oktavia."

"Well," Jessica blushed, "I suppose I could. It'd be nice to learn something like Earth magic or Life magic... the Elementals for those don't exist anymore where I come from."

"I dunno if I told you this earlier," Robinson chirped, "but although Jessica's... well, originally it was Voidica's... Magic Core should be Void, it's actually part Magic element. Those are like, legendary among legends! That's why she's able to adapt different kinds of magic easily, with no lowered power compared to her default magic or anything!"

Sayaka: "I'm kinda special in terms of Magical potential too!"

"Gosh, we have quite a lot in common!"

MEANWHILE...

Tails: "I'm heading home. I gotta get working on that machine!"

"...And it's name."

Meowkie: "Boss, what you're asking me to do if even is it's for a good cause, is near impossible."

"The broken parts are still in Better Than You Town and there is no way I'm gettin' in without being ambushed."

"Plus, we can't use Rosie's status as a former member of the town to get in anymore."

"I'll try boss, but it's not goin' to be easy."

Edited by Pink Cat

Sonic: "Just give him as much as possible."

"I'm sure Tails will find a way to work with it."

MEANWHILE

Sayaka: "There it is! Henry's shop!"

"I got a lot of Bells we can use to buy stuff if you want to, Jessica."

"Oh, thanks Sayaka!" Jessica smiled, "you're too kind!"

"Maybe there's some Sound magic tomes we can get for Lumina," Robinson chirped happily. "It takes a lot more work for an Elemental to learn a different kind of magic. Lumina's been trying to master Sound magic for almost her whole life!"

Serena: "So, you need to pieces of a broken glass ball? What's next for you lamers?"

Meowkie: "Serena, you got to help us! If we don't get them our town will be under constant attack!"

Serena: "And who's fault is that? That's right, that blue haired girl and those two dots, those things wouldn't be after us if it wasn't for them."

Meowkie: "And you would have no more village if it was for them! I understand you don't like us that much but please ... do it for Forest Crossing."

Sayaka: "I'll be sure to get those sound ones for Lumina."

"For irony sake, I'll try some fire ones."

"Ooh, Light ones! Homura might need it to brighten up! Heh, heh."

"What do you think about Homura, anyway?"

"She's... uh..." Jessica thought, "...well, to be honest, sometimes I wonder if I come off like her to others. Y'know, kinda cold, abrasive, a bit... jerkish... I don't mean any offence, but Robinson was pretty scared of her for a while..."

"We've got a few people back home who are worse than her, though," Robinson said. "There's Tesla, for one. She's pretty uppity and snobbish. And then we have Cassidy, who's kind of a dick... and also tries to kill us. She works for Charn, by the by"

Serena: "Ugh, fine, I'll do it for the town, it's not like I can die if the town's spirit is still alive."

"You pink haired girl, red haired girl and black haired girl, you're coming with me, I don't like to be lonely."

Meowkie( S-She doesn't like to be lonely? My detective instincts are starting to suspect why she's so bitter)

Punchy: "Oh, by the way, say hi to Ross for me. I haven't got to check on him since you guys left in your portal thing without me.

Sayaka: "She sure is cold. And she always hated me."

"But things are definitely different. She acts like there's no hope."

"That's because Mephiles kinda scarred her fragile mind."

"Don't want to get into much detail but she's kinda torn in terms of what side she should be on."

*hears Serena's voice call her*

"Do you mind? I'm busy with a friend here..."

MEANWHILE

Madoka: "I'll come!"

Homura: "Yes, I shall follow."

Serena: "So, these losers want to destroy my precious town ... why?"

"It's so hard to be the goddess of it, the lonely nights where I'm just sit there without any drops of rest and just hoping no disaster happens."

"I already got kidnapped once by these losers so I want to give them a piece of my mind."

"There is no holding back, I shall show them a true power of a goddess!"

Sonic: "I may have let Sayaka off the hook, but not you."

"I'm tagging along!"

Madoka: "Don't worry Sonic, we can take care of this."

Sonic: "...."

Homura: "Leave, Sonic. If we need your idiocy, we'll call you."

MEANWHILE

Sayaka: "Other than Lumina, what are your allies in your fight against evil?"

"Oh," Jessica said, "there's my granddad, Stuart. If it weren't for him, I'd have never become who I am now (not that either of us intended it). There's also Dave, a robot he made. He's... bumbling, but good hearted. There's the other Elementals too - Lily, Ivorn, Wukong, Tesla, Walter, Jules, Ignacia..."

"I think Stuart also mentioned some resistance group or something at some point," Robinson chirped, "but we've never really met in person."

BALM!

A bush exploded and out came Bean! 

Bean-the-Dynamite-forgotten-sega-charact

"Howdy guys! Whatcha talkin' about? Oh Oh, is there another warning of the "world ending" or something????"