Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Yeah," Shade snarked to Nightwing. "Ever had a tasteful of explosive dark worms?" Holding a hand high, he created an aura of Dark magic around his fist, from which several creatures made up of dark spheres came spawning out of. Each one of them had a large eye making up what could be called a face on what could be called their heads. All of these "worms" converged straight for Nightwing and anyone daring to attack Shade.

BFZ: Oh is that him there?

*Points to a blue dot*

Lucario: That's Sonic? Why is he a M&-

BFZ: Now's not the time....

Sayaka: "Everyone! Look out!"

*pink arrows strike the worms*

Madoka: "I was gonna help out Sweetie Belle, but on my way, I saw the chaos!"

"I really hope she won't mind me being late, but lives appear to be at stake!"

*Nightwing sighs*

''Magic''

''It just had to be magic''

*Nightwing begins fighting them off*

*Starfire turns to Sayaka, Jessica, and Madoka*

Starfire: ''We must help him!''

Sayaka: "You don't have to tell me twice!"

*slices up worms*

Madoka: "Homura?"

Homura: "Get your filthy worms off Madoka!"

*gets out a machine gun and fires away*

MEANWHILE

Tails: "Sonic! Thank the Golden Weapons I found you!"

Sonic: "What do you want?"

Tails: "A-Are you OK?"

Sonic: "The hell does it look like? Of course I'm not OK! I hurt Sayaka!"

"I swore to protect her, but who knows if I did worse!"

"Good thing Shade forgot that Lumina gave me Light magic," Jessica said. She shot several laser beams at the worms. For extra flair, some lasers were green, red, orange, silver, purple and even black. Though simple, they were effective, with one laser dissipating a dark worm entirely.

*Starfire starts firing starbolts at the words, her eyes glowing brightly*

Nightwing: ''I only need one shot at this!''

*Nightwing suddenly jumped, using the worms as a platform, and hit Shade with his bo staff, knocking him out*

*He jumps back down, hitting more of the worms, as the portals close*

"Welp, that's it for Shade's little takeover plot, I guess," Jessica said, picking up the unconscious Dark Elemental. "Unfortunately, I don't think any prison's gonna hold him, and execution's right out (believe me, Lumina's tried, she physically cannot kill him)... so I guess I'll just have Lumina put him in a box of light for a few days. And put on some of her tracks during her... novice phase."

Tails: "Well, it's not entirely your fault."

"She's at that age, you know. Taking control of her life like this isn't gonna make her better."

"Sayaka needs to grow on her own. Keeping things the status quo won't make her develop as much as you'd think."

"Sayaka's like a flower. You could water her all you want, but without the sunlight, not allowing her to absorb it on her own, it results in nothing."

MEANWHILE...

Sayaka: "Good job, everybody!"

Rarity: "Where's Madoka? She said she would help. I guess I'm fixing this thing myself."

Punchy: "Hey, little Belle, it isn't your fault, just remember, winners don't eat tofu."

*Meanwhitle with Rosie and Meowkie*

Rosie: "So, I got this letter  in a bottle, can you use your detective skills to find out who sent it?"

Meowkie: "Hmm, judgin' by the fact another letter in a bottle and the fact it talks about a winter festival, my guess that this came from Santa Claus, boss."

Madoka: "Sorry we're late, guys!"

"We kinda got sidetracked!"

Homura: "Shade was trying to kill Nightwing."

"We had to stop them."

*Starfire walked over to them, noticing Rarity, and the others*

Starfire: ''Hello there!''

Starfire: ''My name's Starfire!''

*She smiles, offering a handshake*

Jessica went to a nearby phone and called her home. "Hi, Lumina? Sorry to interupt, but I need you to pick up your brother... yes, he's done something awful, tried to kill Nightwing and become mayor... look, you know what to do, right?"

"Yep!" Lumina smiled, startling Jessica. She'd literally came to their location at light speed. Hoisting her twin over her back, she turned to the crowd. "Sorry, everyone!" Then she zipped back home in the blink of an eye.

Sayaka: "So, what are you doing today, Rarity?"

MEANWHILE

Sonic: "I'm just worried about Sayaka."

"You know her purpose! She was literally written for the sole purpose to die!"

"Seeing her go into any trouble worries me to no end! She's like the daughter I never had!"

Rarity: "There sure is a lot of new blood in this village lately, guess Serena doesn't have to worry about this place dying for quite awhile."

"Anyways, darlings, there is a hole in the wall that needs to be fixed."

"You can also go help out Punchy cheer my sister up, he needs all the help he can get."

"By the way, has anybody seen Rosie and Meowkie today?"

Edited by Pink Cat

Homura: "No, I haven't seen Meowkie or Rosie."

Madoka: "Sonic and Tails have gone missing too!"

Sayaka: "I-I'm sure they'll show up."

Madoka: "I'm gonna go see Sweetie Belle!"

*Starfire looks around at the surrounding buildings*

Starfire: ''I see no hole in the walls...?''

*Starfire smiles a little*

''Although I saw a billboard with a picture of you on it!''

''You're a fashion designer?''

BFZ: But, she DID get out of that trouble didn't she? Numerous times! She can summon freaking Swords, she can heal herself (somehow) and has used her... magic powers to fight all sorts of evil! She's... one of the Golden One's isn't she? And she couldn't have done it without your guidance! There can be a different purpose! (?)

Homura: "I've been told it's in a bedroom."

"I will go and take a look."

Madoka: "Sweetie Belle? Are you OK?"

MEANWHILE

Sonic: "I know, I know..."

"I just have a hard time letting her go on her own, especially without warning."

"I've been told of that one time she tried to protect Nightwing and Sig at that BTYT alleyway, she used up her Magic Reserve it that fight. She could have gotten killed by those Arkeyans!"

(Those events took place in the original SSMB Crossing)

Punchy: "Kid, we all made mistakes, and this mistake means your super strong, so beat the mistake up with all your might,"

Rosie: "Hello! Sorry, I'm late Rarity, I was planting some trees."

Meowkie: "Hmm, you got a big hole in the wall, did DOOM come here? My records show he has a habit of not using the door."

Rarity: "Oh, no, DOOM doesn't have anything to do with this. I'll explain in time, until then meet our new friend Starfire!"

Madoka: "I'm very sorry, but I'm a little late. What happened in regards to Sweetie Belle?"

Homura: *looking at the hole*

"I'm sure a bit of Transformium will mend this wall."

"My magic reserve is a little depleted though."

Rarity: "Listen Sweetie Belle, I don't care that you pushed the chest too hard, you're my sister and I will always care for you."

"Anyways, she caused that hole in the wall by going a bit overboard, it's not her fault though, she couldn't have know that would happen."

Punchy: "Sweetie Belle when you grow up you're going to be ... Sweetie Belle."

Rosie: "I think it's time for us to take over for you, Punchy."

Madoka: "Don't worry Sweetie Belle."

"It's not your fault, that wall was really weak, but who would know that?"

MEANWHILE

Tails: "Homura IS right. Everything DID change, so should we."

"Mephiles has gotten worse, the battles are more intense and things are more unpredictable."

"It's not like the old days, where a monster lands into Station Square, we fight it with teamwork and win."

"There are more risks, and we have to take them or we'll never win. We need to rely on our own instincts as much as we need the guidance of our leaders."

Sonic: "I just hope Sayaka will forgive me for doing this. I haven't raised a teenage girl before."

"Heh, gosh I'm turning into a sappy father, aren't I? Is my age showing?"

BFZ and Lucario: ...No?

Lucario: She'll forgive you. I'm sure of it.

BFZ: Speaking in which, we better find her and see what's going on... *eats a fruit that heals her arm*

Lucario: Is that a Pecha Berry?

BFZ: Not really... It's a fruit that helps healing others and giving energy... Sayaka says I made this back in the old world... Here, I think you should keep some with you!

*Lucario obtained Healing Fruits!*

Lucario: Uh... Thanks.

Sonic: "Let's go guys."

*to Lucario*

"Oh, I'm Sonic The Hedgehog, by the way."

"Now...."

"LET'S ROCK AND ROLL!"