Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: A Slice Of Life RP!

Klinsy

"Well if it'll keep the town looking nice."

"And at least it's not a Bio Dimensional beast."

"Though I hope this won't be a regular thing"

*Goes out to pick weeds*

(( It isn't too late to join, right?? ;w; ))

*deep breath* Here goes.

8W9BLvy.png

(lol extremely rushed drawing)

Name: Summer

Species: Rabbit

~-~-~-~-~-

The rabbit walked up to this strange town that happened to catch her eye. It had an oddly long name scrawled on the wooden sign and as far as she could tell there were some pretty odd creatures here. She raised an eyebrow out of curiosity, finding the locale somewhat similar to that of a game she had played on her 3DS not too long ago. As the wanderlust rabbit as she was, Summer decided to step through the gate and investigate it herself. Who knows, maybe she could stay here a while? Make a few friends, possibly? Only time can tell.

• Thumbs Up 1

(( It isn't too late to join, right?? ;w; ))

Nope, anyone is free to join at any time, you're fine!

Welcome to SSMB Crossing!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Listen, I wanna say thank you for having my back yesterday while I was knocked out. Intentional or not, thanks. You got some cool abilities too, with your ice powers!"

Sig's hair twitch a bit

(I wonder if that pun is intentional...)

"Oh yea, uh totally. No problem..."

After spending some time grocery shopping, Rosalina looks towards the billboard, expressing her own thoughts on the name. 

"I...will admit, that name does sound a bit long," Rosalina mused. "But it is better than nothing, I suppose."

She shrugs, now looking at some weeds on the ground.

"...perhaps I should find someone that could help me pick up these weeds..."

*Sees Rosa picking weeds*

*Walks over*

''Here, let me here you''

*Begins picking up weeds*

Sig's hair twitch a bit

(I wonder if that pun is intentional...)

"Oh yea, uh totally. No problem..."

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself after all that! The name's Sayaka Miki!"

*hears DOOM'S talk about weeds*

"Well, looks like we need to pick weeds now.... See ya!"

"If you feel like helping out, remember you still have your lightsaber. Alright, bye!"

*waves and runs off*

Edited by Failinhearts

"Oh, thank you! It's always nice to get a helping hand for things," she smiled to Nightwing, picking up weeds.

"Aren't you one of Niko's friends? I believe you were there when he was unconscious. Have I introduced myself to you at all yet?" 

She had lowered herself to her knees again, picking up more weeds.

Now why would the mayor want weeds from the grass? I take it that one of the names this town goes by is "Grassmill" but I fear this may be putting it a bit too far...

Why is everybody picking up weeds? I'll never find out. Anyway, I decided to approach Rosalina and Nightwing, who are picking...weeds........

"Hey Nightwing? Da heck are you doing?"

I mean, I just woke up so it seemed a bit awkward. Maybe it's a Doom thing or something?

Like, Doom Game? Doom is fun. What a classic. Wait a minute why the hell am I spacing out everybody is staring at me like an idiot?!

"Ummm uhhh nothing!"

*goes up to Rosalina, Nightwing and Niko*

"Hey Nightwing, Rosalina and Niko! Looks like we're having a little gathering here, aren't we?"

*looks down below her and sees herself surrounded by weeds*

"Excuse me for a sec..."

*summons two cutlasses and spins, cutting off the surrounding weeds*

"That should do it."

*picks up the fallen weeds*

"Oh, what a surprise! I had just mentioned you, Niko," the cat...rabbit...thing got the space goddess...princess...person completely by surprise by the sound of his voice. "Do you feel better from that incident?"

While she had asked the question, the sound of cutlasses surprised her once more, the weeds all off the floor, now noticing the blue haired girl picking up several of them.

"Oh, and hello to you, too! I had never expected some sort of reunion between us all. Your tools almost got me by surprise," she laughs a bit. "I believe everyone has already heard of the weed picking assignment?" Assignment possibly wasn't the best thing to call it, but they should understand. 

"Hey Rosalina! Sorry about the swords, thought they would help with the picking. Especially if there's a lot of them in one area,"

"I was gonna ask the same question too. So everyone's picking weeds today?"

Summer took a few steps forward. Why were there weeds everywhere?!

No, this just wouldn't do. As a gardener herself, she just had to say something.

Without a second thought, she yelled over to the townsfolk about this horrific weed problem.

"Where's the mayor? I can donate 20,000 Bells to help pass a beautiful town ordinance! :D"

*hears Summer*

"Oh, you must be new here."

"You're looking for DOOM? He's probably sleeping in the Mayor's Office somewhere. Don't try to provoke him though."

''Heh.''

''Unless you have the proper tools to deal with him''

*smiles*

''Then it's a unbelievably fun pass time pointing out the flaws of his plans''

"DOOM senses he is being mocked."
"DOOM shall not allow this."

*DOOM steps out of his office*

"How's the weed pulling going, hmm?"
"Ah, a new resident, you're assisting in getting rid of the weeds?"

*leans over to Nightwing*

"Speaking of DOOM, is he aware of the vandalism in the town recently? I visited several areas around town and I see graffiti left by BTYT."

*double-checks Metarex tracker*

"The tracker on this device or on my watch sensed no robots today, so I think the actual civillians of BTYT are doing this on their own this time."

''I doubt he cares''

*Sees DOOM*

''Well, well Doomy, have you decided to get off your butt and start helping us?''

"Hm. So he's of the threatening sort, eh? I suppose I'll just help you guys pick the weeds for now, in that case. When it comes to fight or flight, I always choose the latter. My muscles are about as strong as a blade of grass. :P"

The rabbit then noticed the menacing figure of the apparent mayor coming towards her. She certainly didn't want to get into any conflict with him, and began to fumble for words.

"Y-yes! Hello, s-sir! The name's S-Summer. I'm a gardener, fossil enthusiast, and artist!"

Sweat was dripping from her forehead once the words came out of her mouth. At least she didn't embarrass herself.

''Might as well try''

*Looks at DOOM''

''Well?''

*Eyes Summer and scans her with watch*

"Never seen you before, where did you come from?" Sayaka says quietly, that nobody hears her.

NAME: SUMMER. UNIVERSE: ???

"Eh?"

I stood there blank, still confused.

"Why are you guys still pulling weeds again?"

"And why am I doing it too?"

"DOOM is not lazy, Disco Dave, he runs this town with 100% pure competence, say that again and disco really will be dead."

*Turns to Summer*

"Ah, you have a idea, little bun?"
"DOOM is a kind hearted mayor who never threatens anyone, if you have an idea, DOOM is more than willing to hear it."

"Welcome to our village, it's name is long, but your stay here will be also be so."

*Mutters under breath*

''You just threatened someone right in front of Summer 10 seconds ago''

*facepalms*