Awoo.

Nintendo Direct [April 1, 3PM PT/April 2 12AM CEST]

Carbo

Calling Lucas because of how he fights engineered creatures in Mother 3 and Mewtwo just so happens to be one.

And then Mother 3 Localization announcement.

The realistic Mother fan inside me knows that neither of these things will happen.

The rest of me wants that part to shut the heck up and dream.

The M&S games have SEGA remixes of Mario music and they're unsurprisingly amazing, so tbh even if the games aren't exactly interesting, I can't be that upset they exist. I mean, there's no way SEGA and Nintendo would actually make a Mario and Sonic platformer*, so there's no other way we'd get those mixes.

*This may or may not be reverse-psychology. Shhhh.

I really wished that Nintendo did some remixes on Sonic music in return favor for what SEGA does for the Mario remixes. I'd loved to see how they would remix them, but alas.

I really wished that Nintendo did some remixes on Sonic music in return favor for what SEGA does for the Mario remixes. I'd loved to see how they would remix them, but alas.

One song. By one of SEGA's own musicians. I don't think you can really say that's the same as SEGA doing remixes of Mario music for their spin-off titles.

EDIT: Something else that occurred to me, since I haven't seen announcement for them yet (I just checked), but Platinum and Gold rewards for Club Nintendo are supposed to be live starting today and running until the 30th (at least in the US). Assuming they aren't released before the Direct, does anybody think they'll talk a bit about Club Nintendo and rewards before offering some early details/hints about its successor?

So, I've set an alarm on my phone for a few minutes before it starts (My time zone is AWST) For a few minutes before the direct is supposed to start.

Actually, although I joked about it yesterday, on reflection I wouldn't say no to a 3DS Warioware.  I do like the series... just not nearly as much as Wario Land.  To me, Wario is a greedy adventurer, not a greedy businessman.

Also, if they do include an April Fool's joke of any kind - though they probably won't, as it won't even be April 1st any more in half the world - they could probably get away with announcing Waluigi Land.  ...As a fakeout for a new Wario Land.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know it doesn't have to be a Pokemon game.

Just give me the fucking Battle Frontier in ORAS. Game update, DLC, whatever. Just do it.

Other than that, more Splatoon info will always make me happy.

Or maybe Emerald content as DLC? You know, Gym Leader Rematches, Juan, along with the battle frontier? Just a thought:

I'm really hoping that will come true.

I don't know if SEGA would even let them touch their music. 

I don't know if SEGA would even let them touch their music. 

If SEGA is really that stubborn in the musical department, then that would explain why Sonic got nothing in SSB4.

• Thumbs Up 2

What about a Fatal Frame V(U) western localization announcement? it would fill a niche in a genre that's kinda empty over here, wouldn't cost a ton to port, and has some sales affirmed from the fanboys(heck what if they announced a Fatal Frame collection?)

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm expecting a 20 minute presentation of Iwata staring at a banana.

15 minutes in Reggie walks in with another banana. Then in the last 5 minutes, he pulls out an orange. Both stare contemplating their life. Hideo Kojima walks in and announces that he is now working for Nintendo.

I'm expecting a 20 minute presentation of Iwata staring at a banana.

15 minutes in Reggie walks in with another banana. Then in the last 5 minutes, he pulls out an orange. Both stare contemplating their life. Hideo Kojima walks in and announces that he is now working for Nintendo.

Best Direct ever. :P

But on a serious note, can we expect to see some footage of Star Fox Wii-U at this direct will that be saved for E3?

Best Direct ever. :P

But on a serious note, can we expect to see some footage of Star Fox Wii-U at this direct will that be saved for E3?

Depends on where it's at, but honestly a Title/logo announcement a small teaser wouldn't surprise me 

The Direct just announced that Platinum Games is involved with Starfox.

So.... no?

• Thumbs Up 1

The Direct isn't out yet. Where did you hear that? Its not for another two hours. Unless they announced it before hand. Or you're talking about all the "leaks."