Awoo.

Nintendo Direct [April 1, 3PM PT/April 2 12AM CEST]

Carbo

HATSUNE MIKU'S ANIMU UUGU ADVENTURE FEATURING MARTH ENJOY THIS IS TOTALLY WHAT YOU WANTED RIGHT

• Thumbs Up 2

HAHAHAHAHA THIS ART STYLE IS THE MOST HILARIOUS ANIMU OTAKU TRASH I'VE EVER SEEN HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS EXCITED FOR THIS

FUCKING DYING

• Thumbs Up 3

I legit ripped this game to shreds.

Then they told me it was SMTxFE

...APRIL FOOL'S RIGHT??

RIGHT NINTENDO???

RIGHT...????

• Thumbs Up 1

are

are not both SMT and FE animoo games?

honestly asking from the outside, never paid much attention to either- isn't this basically the logic look you'd get from crossing them over nowadays, especially with SMT apparently being the "host"?

• Thumbs Up 1

Says the guy who likes Persona... 8P

I wanna see more before I judge it but...yeah, it's about as animu as Atlus can be. Everything else has been awesome so far tho! Holy hell at the Yarn Yoshi and Inkling Amiibo omfg they're SO Goddamn cute I want them soooo bad!

@KKM they are yeah. The designs are certainly very anime inspired. XP

Isn't the SMT series really dark? People say that Persona 4 is the most lighthearted SMT game and that game is nowhere near as colourful and happy as...that.

are

honestly asking from the outside, never paid much attention to either- isn't this basically the logic look you'd get from crossing them over nowadays, especially with SMT apparently being the "host"?

FE might as well be otaku fodder now.

Goddammit I knew this series was going to shit.

I actually think the game is super pretty looking. The Wii U is starved for RPGs, so I wants it.

• Thumbs Up 3

yeah I dont get it

you guys gasm over a high school simulator on the most weeaboo system ever

I'll take my pony with ass rockets

• Thumbs Up 8

Is it because only Sony's allowed to be weeaboo? :V

It's fine, whenever SEGA's not weeaboo it breaks my mind too

• Thumbs Up 1

are

They are but not to this extent

are

Says the guy who likes Persona... 8P

I wanna see more before I judge it but...yeah, it's about as animu as Atlus can be. Everything else has been awesome so far tho! Holy hell at the Yarn Yoshi and Inkling Amiibo omfg they're SO Goddamn cute I want them soooo bad!

y'all are tripping if you think Persona was barfing rainbows that hard

like P4 is the happiest SMT by far yeah but it's still a murder mystery and it's still not... that

SMT is supposed to be dark as shit too like seriously what is this trash and why is it called smt

• Thumbs Up 2

Because that's what Persona was to begin with.

Fire Emblem took place in a medieval setting and is a strategy game, even Awakening fucking got that right.

This is just Nintendo liscenced Persona with awful character designs.

like P4 is the happiest SMT by far yeah but it's still a murder mystery and it's still not... that

SMT is supposed to be dark as shit too like seriously what is this trash and why is it called smt

Yeah, exactly.

But hey, I'll give the game a chance I guess.

Because that's what Person was to begin with.

Fire Emblem took place in a medieval setting and is a strategy game, even Awakening fucking got that right.

This is just Nintendo liscenced Persona with awful character designs.

Persona 4 Golden was where the series got kind of extreme with the happy but even that wasn't THAT

the other persona games are pretty dark/edgy especially the second one

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm talking high school setting where you fight demons with swords in fucking 2009.

I like Persona but this seems to be embracing the worst aspects of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm gonna laugh so hard of P5 ends up getting an anime OP and ED like this then. Seriously, it's a JRPG. Expect it.

I dunno, I'll have to rewatch it since the stream was shitting itself and at a certain point I just started seeing flashing colours, but considering the different setups, it kinda felt like

1- looks very flashy and stylish but probably dark underneath, playing on how persona's stylishness has started to become Atlus' flagship look

2- game starts more in modern day animoo land, becomes more FE fantasy as it goes on

Dunno, just two assumptions I made as I squinted to see the flashing colours

• Thumbs Up 2