Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I really hope the "characters" not being there is some sort of glitch.  Seriously, if all of this anticipation was just for 3 new buddies and nothing else... I'll cry.

Also those alt Zazz colors look more like the flashing animation some bosses do when you hurt them, than another color scheme all together.

EDIT - had to re-read the change log, never indicates that characters bought will ever go away

Edited by Maverick
  • Thumbs Up 1

I checked the main menu again, and...

image.thumb.jpg.f5137900fa8dc2b912781346

I turned on the notifications, and I checked the Streamlined Mode, but...

image.thumb.jpg.837bfd121e6fbec954b22da8

Seriously?

I checked the main menu again, and...

image.thumb.jpg.f5137900fa8dc2b912781346

I turned on the notifications, and I checked the Streamlined Mode, but...

image.thumb.jpg.837bfd121e6fbec954b22da8

Seriously?

Just checked mine as well, same deal.  What gives SEGA >_>

Just to check since I've already lost track of all the new stuff this time around. What is the "Character Sale" actually meant to be? Does that refer to a discount to the current purchasable characters or is this something to do with more characters being added for sale, perhaps even past event ones likes Classic?

Edited by LiamTheAnimator

Until now, the only new thing are the companions and the Power update, nothing else....

You do realize those were just assets from the game. We were never told these would be in this update.

Guys, I will tell you some things that are not right Sonic Runners Ver. 1.1.2 in my opinions:

1. Streamlined mode speaks Japanese;

2. The game's loading speed is slower than before;

3. No price cut for buying Team Easy and a spin in Premium Roulette;

4. And I have a "silly" question: SHOULD WE CALL THIS GAME "SONIC BANNERS" OR "SONIC GAMBLERS"?

Maybe the sale will be for blaze,M sonic and shadow...

Also, did anyone found something in the files?

I want Blaze and Metal Sonic so bad.  I already know Metal will more than likely be team mech, but I really hope Blaze isn't gimped like mech/hero/easy

So is it just me, or is Shara/Nights going to be the new power couple companions? Shara for the obvious longtivity she gives to runs, and Nights has a 5x, 35 second-long multiplyer through loops, which when paired with a regular multiplyer powerup, can create a 500 combo tops. That's as good as the drill, but versitile enough to go into jackpot areas for the remainder of it's lifetime, rather than having only 5 seconds of fame.

Also, I've been wanting Omega all month but never got him, yet when this event rolls around and I actually leave the wheel alone for once, it lands directly onto... Omega.

<:| *shrug*

Should i try to get Reala or NiGHTS?I dont have many RSR...121...

Save them

• Thumbs Up 1

You should probably wait a day or 2 to see who the new character is.  If there isnt one and you dont have Rouge, you should probably spin.  Her bonus is crazy good.  If you already have Rouge, then think: "will i be more upset if i dont get Shadow or some other character, or a Nights themed buddy?"

Well,i have Rouge, but!

I am not that good at combos...so it would help me(i also have max genesis, so, yeah)...

Then I suppose it comes down to whats more important to you: better scores, or better chance at a character you want?

NiGHTS and Reala aren't going to disappear like characters do, but they certainly have a period when the odds are 70-30 at getting them to anything else, since they're a part of an event.

I've found that characters follow this trait as well, at least from my point of view, as they're usually gained on the first and last days that they're out, with the inbetween time just artificial incentive for players to play the game longer. So I think I'll stop caring about getting them until those specific moments, just as I do when a character is within an event, or after an event is over yet I still want another buddy from it

I'd say spend at least one spin on them while the NiGHTS and Reala offer is still fresh out of the bag, but if you're more interested in saving up for characters, save the other spin anyways.