Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

11824992_1473915389594229_28846247191180

11816873_1473915359594232_86476808719729

11796404_1473915369594231_60802140026265

The Friends Tab works again, YAY

It wasn't working for you and it just started working again? How?

I wanted to know if i have someone my level....

also, the friends only send you revive tokens, or can they send rsr?

This thread's turned into assumptions galore, geez.

I wanted to know if i have someone my level....

also, the friends only send you revive tokens, or can they send rsr?

All the questions you're asking are really basic questions that you could probably figure out on your own, you know.

They can only send revives.

I think i found a bug to get a lot of rings if you have enough achievements, if no one else has discovered it yet

Go on...

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys, I found the NiGHTS story:

Sonic Team:Sonic help us!

Sonic:With what?

S. Team:WE...WANT....MONEY!!!

Sonic:Don' worry!We already set the hype with Shadow,Metal, and Blaze,people are already buying Red Star Rings for them, we will use the roulette and when they will find out the negative bonuses, ha ha!And we still have money from Team Easy!

S. Team:We know that,Sonic!But we need your idea:We announced a NiGHTS even that will release tommonrow!

Sonic:And?

S. Team:We didnt do anything for it, we dont have any idea what to do...

Sonic:Put NiGHTS,black NiGHTS...

S. Team:Who?

Sonic:Reala.... and a Nightopian in the roulette, put some random effects and add some music for them, we will make hundreds of dollars!

S. Team:Yes!!

• Thumbs Up 1

This.  Share! :D

I know the bug :P

Basically, each time you add a new G+ account, you get rings for achievements you already unlocked. 

For each new account you can get the achievements rewards again and again and again...

If you have many achievements you can get more rings

Tried it some few times but wasn't sure if this could equal a ban, so I stopped

So once the app gets updated there's no way to continue playing on an older version?

Does this affect Kindle users in any way?

No matter how much room I make on my dang phone, it won't update Sonic Runners due to "insufficient space". If I uninstall the game and then re-install it, Will I lose my data? I have three unlocked characters.

SHIT!! I deleted Facebook and it downloaded the measly 30 mb update and STILL said there was insufficient storage!! What the hell?

I FREED UP 200 MB AND IT'S STILL SAYING THERE'S INSUFFICIENT STORAGE!! THIS DAMN PHONE!!

Edited by Jason the Jackass
  • Thumbs Up 1

I know the bug :P

Basically, each time you add a new G+ account, you get rings for achievements you already unlocked. 

For each new account you can get the achievements rewards again and again and again...

If you have many achievements you can get more rings

Tried it some few times but wasn't sure if this could equal a ban, so I stopped

I don't understand. What's a G+ account.

also, should we also be weary about getting banned for doing this?

unrelated note: can I delete the game from my Canadian account and re download it on the US App Store on the same phone (iPhone 6) and still have all of my progress? I really hate having to switch the information on my account just to update this game...

No matter how much room I make on my dang phone, it won't update Sonic Runners due to "insufficient space". If I uninstall the game and then re-install it, Will I lose my data? I have three unlocked characters.

Did you make sure that Sonic Runners is saved in the correct storage folder? Sonic Runners on my phone is stored on my 16 GB SD card. The storage folder says that Sonic Runners on my SD card is 2.38 GB total.

I don't understand. What's a G+ account.

also, should we also be weary about getting banned for doing this?

unrelated note: can I delete the game from my Canadian account and re download it on the US App Store on the same phone (iPhone 6) and still have all of my progress? I really hate having to switch the information on my account just to update this game...

Save your ID and all the info with it.  Spend your redstars.  Then you can go and import your old stuff.  I had to reformat my iPhone and I lost everything.  I opened a ticket with sega support, and they told me to get all of the above info.  It worked...scared the crap out of me though!

CLMIci8WoAArRdC.jpg

Managed to get to 3+ million using Rouge and Sonic, along with Shahra and Chip. Items used were shield, drill, and springs. Before, with Sonic and Tails, the best I could do was around 2.5 million and that was with the total score boost, regular score boost, magnet and Asteroid. Now I'm not terribly good at the game, so I think this might have something to do with Rouge. 

• Thumbs Up 1

So, is the NiGHTS event really just new companions on the roulette wheel and it's not a bug or a mistake or anything?

If so, that's pretty disappointing. I was looking forward to a new story and a special stage with collectibles like with the last few events.

So, is the NiGHTS event really just new companions on the roulette wheel and it's not a bug or a mistake or anything?

If so, that's pretty disappointing. I was looking forward to a new story and a special stage with collectibles like with the last few events.

Yeah that seems to be it.  There were 1 or 2 more events like this during the soft launch.  It was sorta excusable during the soft launch, but it really sucks that they are doing it again post-world wide launch. 

I tried nights. I thought he was supposed to make your combo bonus x5 but i didn't notice anything when i went through the loop. Does it tack on +5 to the combo total? maybe i didn't see something but he seems kind of bad.

EDIT: He gives you the bonus once you go through the loops with the rings/crystals in the middle. He does his signature paraloop and the score bonus activates. I was thinking the orange rings for a second but damn.

He would need to be maxed out before he could be considered viable. This is a trashy companion and imagine Reala being much worse.

Edited by PurinxPop

I tried nights. I thought he was supposed to make your combo bonus x5 but i didn't notice anything when i went through the loop. Does it tack on +5 to the combo total? maybe i didn't see something but he seems kind of bad.

EDIT: He gives you the bonus once you go through the loops with the rings/crystals in the middle. I was thinking the orange rings for a second but damn.

He would need to be maxed out before he could be considered viable.

I think you get the bonus only if you go through a loop at high speed. That's the only time I've noticed it.

I think you get the bonus only if you go through a loop at high speed. That's the only time I've noticed it.

Even worse.

i had 700 red rings... tried all on roulette...

13 Rare 1 Super Rare... what a fucking waste...and mostly the new companions and the fucking gold pig.

Edited by Junior Flete

You know what is becoming really hard to get? 

The normal companions. 

Ever since the game updated and they got put onto the daily wheel, I think I've had only 1. This is crazy, these are normal companions so why are they now so hard to get?

• Thumbs Up 4

Hey guys! I just thought I'd make a tier list for companions to help out those wondering which companions are good and what companion combos to use. Note that the group the companion is placed in is based on their scoring potential in stage. Certain companion placement should be considered subjective and their places are based on other's perception as well as my own. (?) denotes a companion that I'm unfamiliar with. I'd love to know what you guys think, also tell me if I missed anything.

God Tier (Highest Influence):

- Shahra
- Erazor Djinn
- Carbuncle
- Merlina

Tier 1 (Strong/Preferred):

- Rappy
- Magic Lamp
- Genesis
- Yacker
- Chip
- Pumpkin Chao

Tier 2 (Balanced):

- Golden Angel
- Hero Chaos
- Wizard Chao
- Cartridge
- Skull Chao
- Egg Chao
- Death Egg (?)

Tier 3 (Viable when used right and/or maxed)

- Kuna
- RC Tornado
- NiGHTS
- RC UFO
- Caliburn
- Gold Chao
- Jewel Chao
- Omochao

Trash Tier (Low reward for effort required/Too situational or outclassed by identical companions):

- Reala
- Nightopian
- Desert Chao
- Suketoudara
- Easter Bunny
- RC Golden Piggy Bank
- RC Piggy Bank
- Normal Chao
- Dark Chao
- Hero Chao
- RC Monkey
- RC Magnet