Awoo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire [3DS Hoenn Remake, November 2014]

Carbo

That's how it worked in water.

And besides, if Groudon was completely weakened by water, then Kyogre would always destroy it.

I did always think that imbalance was kind of funny though. Ground is weak to water... Hoenn is 99% water... He can't even fight back against Rayquaza cause he's immue to ground. 

But Kyogre is Water and Groudon is Ground. The only advantage Groudon has is the possibility of instant Solarbeam.

Which would kill Kyogre instantly because Kyogre is the shittiest legendary alive

I did always think that imbalance was kind of funny though. Ground is weak to water... Hoenn is 99% water... He can't even fight back against Rayquaza cause he's immue to ground. 

Well Team Magma's whole deal was to make more of the water body earth so Pokemon like Groudon can grou all they want. Or something

Which would kill Kyogre instantly because Kyogre is the shittiest legendary alive.

I will poop on you >sad.png

Kyogre is great don't listen to this guy.

EDIT:

tumblr_n5dzdleea81sgbu3ro1_1280.jpg

Come on be serious. 

No.

There was literally a naked man in a bathtub.

This wasn't even some weird Japanese commercial, it was actually part of the program.

Excellent, I got to have an excelsior amount of a good time and at no expense! Wonderful!

tumblr_n5dzdleea81sgbu3ro1_1280.jpg

....this..... this means nothing. Curse you Solkia and your battle simulators. Well atleast Groudon doesn't look like a giant blue turd yaknow?

No.

There was literally a naked man in a bathtub.

This wasn't even some weird Japanese commercial, it was actually part of the program.

Kyorge's Ultra Mega Evolution?

....this..... this means nothing. Curse you Solkia and your battle simulators. Well atleast Groudon doesn't look like a giant blue turd yaknow?

tumblr_n5dzzvinLf1sgbu3ro1_1280.jpg

you just got destroyed by that giant blue turd

• Thumbs Up 2

Wait no it wouldn't be in Rain unless it was after Groudon came out. Groudon is slower so Drought would overthrow Drizzle.

tumblr_n5dzzvinLf1sgbu3ro1_1280.jpg

you just got destroyed by that giant blue turd

Welp.

This just goes to show you.

All Hoenn legendarys are ass.

Wait no it wouldn't be in Rain unless it was after Groudon came out. Groudon is slower so Drought would overthrow Drizzle.

Well would it really matter when Hydro Pump has a 190% chance of KOing

• Thumbs Up 1

I know nothing about competitive Pokemon battling smile.png

Well then there isn't any problem here considering this is just the basics of Pokemon battling. Even EVs are pretty easy to understand.

Trust me I'm like negative interested in getting the Pokemon metagame

details

tumblr_n5e0cdBXB41sgbu3ro1_1280.jpg

that's after 252HP EVs

That is unless you had a Mild Groudon with 252 Sp.Atk, Mild Nature, and Life Orb against a Water Spout Kyogre and even then Hydro Pump has a chance to miss.

Checkmate B)

I always found it hilarious how Kyogre just shits on Groudon and Rayquaza's life, people aren't kidding when they say its the most overpowered legendary. Perma rain was just better than perma sun.

And FYI, I love Groudon more than Kyogre....but yea, Kyogre is just simply better in terms of a straight up battle.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kyogre can't do shit against Dry Skin Jynx. GG

Shedinja either. There's a reason that I always carry Shedinja ingame in Sapphire, lol. Hope that's retained in Alpha Sapphire.

why must you shit on the great kyogre

Only dirty Alphas like him

details

If you change Hydro Pump to Water Spout and give Kyogre Choice Specs or Life Orb, its a OHKO to Groudon.

When I had Water Spout on there it said 3 hit KO, so I just went with the strongest Water move I knew that wasn't hydro cannon.

What does Water Spout have over Hydro Pump anyways? Secondary effect or something?

When I had Water Spout on there it said 3 hit KO, so I just went with the strongest Water move I knew that wasn't hydro cannon.

What does Water Spout have over Hydro Pump anyways? Secondary effect or something?

I think it's twice as powerful the more HP you have or something along those lines

Yeah, Water Spout is more powerful the more HP you have. At max HP, the Base Power is 150 and its a 100% accurate.

Yeah, Water Spout is more powerful the more HP you have. At max HP, the Base Power is 150 and its a 100% accurate.

This. Kyogre's Water Spout when used at full HP, boosted by rain and backed by that absurdly high Special Attack stat outright destroys an unholy number of 'mons.

This month's Corocoro has leaked...

...with it promising new info on the games in next month's issue, set to release on June 14th. Guess where I got this news from? That's riiiiiiight~

Serebii: The next batch of CoroCoro information have been posted to Japanese forums. The first of which reveals the game, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. As expected, it doesn't show footage but rather does what happened in Get TV last night and compares Groudon & Kyogre to the images on the package. The magazine promises that new content will come & be revealed in the issue next month, currently set for release on June 14th 2014

Only dirty Alphas like him

Rude. I'm getting Alpha Sapphire only due to Ruby being my original. Have to switch it up, you know.

This month's Corocoro has leaked...

...with it promising new info on the games in next month's issue, set to release on June 14th. Guess where I got this news from? That's riiiiiiight~

Why did they even announce them this early? They should have saved it for E3, because that's a few days AFTER E3.