Awoo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire [3DS Hoenn Remake, November 2014]

Carbo

I do have a grip.

Serebii was the source I heard around here. If there were others I simply didn't hear of them.

And don't bullshit me, footage implies actual footage like walking around a town or something. If they thought it was nothing worth getting excited about, then it was fucking stupid for them to bring it up to begin with.

Hey, it's still news. And it's typical of Pokémon news as people had said numerous times.

I'm not intentionally being an arsehole here, I'm saying you're over reacting. The real news will be just around the corner at E3. Be excited for that, and don't be pissed off with Serebii because this didn't live up to your expectations this time. If all E3 yields is Rayquaza emerging from the clouds, then we can all be pissed off.

Are people seriously getting mad at this.

Like I understand if people expected more but this is pretty standard fare for Pokémon reveals by this point, XY being the odd-one out. I think we'll probably have a proper trailer next week or at the very least, CoroCoro scans which have a proved history of leaking around the 11th of May lol.

Anyone who's been following Pokémon reveals long enough knows that when first footage is being shown on the Sunday morning Pokémon show, it's gonna be ~5 seconds. It was like that for HGSS, it was like that for BW, it was like that for BW2. There's no point getting mad about this. No one said it was gonna be a "big reveal trailer" or anything like that.

• Thumbs Up 5

I don't know about everyone else, but I never gave enough of a shit to follow pokemon to this extent until the remakes were announced. If I knew they always pull this shit why would I have wasted my time on their awful show?

y'know if Red doesn't appear in OR/AS, this will be the first generation in which he has not appeared in some form. Believe

Hey, it's still news. And it's typical of Pokémon news as people had said numerous times.

I'm not intentionally being an arsehole here, I'm saying you're over reacting. The real news will be just around the corner at E3. Be excited for that, and don't be pissed off with Serebii because this didn't live up to your expectations this time. If all E3 yields is Rayquaza emerging from the clouds, then we can all be pissed off.

The CoroCoro reveals have allways started on May 11th or 12th so I'll hold them too consistency to deliver something by monday.

y'know if Red doesn't appear in OR/AS, this will be the first generation in which he has not appeared in some form. Believe

Did he appear in Gen 5?

Also, he could appear in Z.

I don't know about everyone else, but I never gave enough of a shit to follow pokemon to this extent until the remakes were announced. If I knew they always pull this shit why would I have wasted my time on their awful show?

Because the Trumpets intensified your hype it clouded your foresight for possible disappointment.

Did he appear in Gen 5?

Yeah he did. An opponent in the Pokémon World Tournament's Champions Tournament of BW2, sporting his HG/SS team. I haven't played the games, but I have read his wiki enough to know tongue.png

For reference, his appearance in past games.

Gen 1: Player character of Red and Green.

Gen 2: Pokemon Trainer NPC found in Mt. Silver 

Gen 3: Playable character of Fire Red and Leaf Green

Gen 4: Pokemon Trainer NPC found in Mt. Silver

Gen 5: Pokemon Trainer NPC competing in the Pokemon World Tournament

He wasn't even mentioned in X and Y and wasn't in vanilla Ruby and Sapphire. I hope they manage to shove him in there somewhere, it would be weird not to have Red anywhere anymore :c

You could've searched a little, or even just heard when people were saying everywhere "don't expect much".

Blaming anyone else but you for this is like a kid crashing a bike because he was excited to ride without holding the steering, then blaming the bike. You overhyped something you shouldn't, and now you're disappointed. Now you know for next time, simple.

All of my info came from here and Tumblr and never did I see anyone mention once not to expect anything.

And if people weren't expecting anything why the hell were they talking about it so much?

Yeah, I did hype this up because I heard we'd be seeing footage of a remake of one of my top ten favorite games of all time and never once did I see anything that implied otherwise. Fuck me.

you know what would have made this whole pokemon thing slightly better. If Iwata appeared at the end of the footage holding a jar of water representing people's tears of disappointment.

you know what would have made this whole pokemon thing slightly better. If Iwata appeared at the end of the footage holding a jar of water representing people's tears of disappointment.

I'm sure he'll say "Please Understand" as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry I couldn't make it for the stream guys. My family dropped by and went luxury-dining, sight-seeing, luxury crusing (that's what she called it), limo-riding (I had a date along), and movie-viewing. SO what did I miss?

Sorry I couldn't make it for the stream guys. My family dropped by and went luxury-dining, sight-seeing, luxury crusing (that's what she called it), limo-riding (I had a date along), and movie-viewing. SO what did I miss?

A half naked old man being scrubbed by a child.

Come on be serious. Surely you all must have had a better night than me, getting to see whatever it is you all saw regarding the game.

All of my info came from here and Tumblr and never did I see anyone mention once not to expect anything.

And if people weren't expecting anything why the hell were they talking about it so much?

Yeah, I did hype this up because I heard we'd be seeing footage of a remake of one of my top ten favorite games of all time and never once did I see anything that implied otherwise. Fuck me.

I'm sorry, but Tumblr is a horrible place for any kind of info. Lots of people there don't know that much about how Pokemon stuff works either.

And even worse, people fake shit all the time and people believe no matter how obvious it is.

Come on be serious. Surely you all must have had a better night than me, getting to see whatever it is you all saw regarding the game.

This was the ONLY thing they showed regarding the game.

I assure you that was the only thing of value that happened in this mockery of humor. Everything else was food adverts and merchandizing.

Pink man got a mega ring and starting screaming in a child's face.

He then mega-evolved into Pink man + Pink man JR. and they wrecked the kid's shit.

Then we saw Groudon rising up like a child being born right before your eyes.

Then we saw Groudon rising up like a child being born right before your eyes.

...From water

...From water

That's how it worked in Ruby.

And besides, if Groudon was completely weakened by water, then Kyogre would always destroy it.

But Kyogre is Water and Groudon is Ground. The only advantage Groudon has is the possibility of instant Solarbeam.