Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

Is it just me or are these designs somehow getting more hideous?

And K'Nox? Are you fucking kidding me? If SEGA isn't going to sue him, I just hope they're laughing their asses off and not feeling too bad about Sonic Boom, now.

I just... I can't right now. My eyes are glazing over just trying to focus on these, and then I end up looking at that design again... *shudder*

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/593592316863975424
Seems that Ken's been busy making a new Data File (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDzdEQDUkAAEMTy.jpg:large). Will update once I read.
EDIT 1: THE PREATORIAN'S NAME IS F###### K'NOX! IS HE EVEN TRYING?!?!
EDIT 2: He's still measuring his characters in Marks and Stone. Metric or US Customary I don't care which just use one of those two!
EDIT 3: Echyd'nyaplis... I can't even begin to describe the stupidity.
EDIT 4: Apparently Kragok is not dead.
EDIT 5: Luger is also not dead.
EDIT 6: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! WHY IS JANELLE NOT DEAD?! THAT WAS THE ENTIRE DRIVING POINT BEHIND WHY SABRE AND ATHAIR DIDN'T GET ALONG!
EDIT 7 (FINAL EDIT): So apparently not only is Lara super smart, and a master combatant, but he's also explaining how all the futures are the same with spacial distortions, WHICH WOULD MAKE THEM ALTERNATE REALITIES!!

I am gonna point out that Athair doesn't exist since Gallagher didn't give Penders permission, so he wrote a replacement character. Not surprised he found a way to mess up his own story while doing that.

And to the surprise of absolutely nobody, Lara-Su continued being a Mary Sue even after Archie.

My God that bio is so, so bad it has to be read to be believed. I mean he's actually referencing the Sonic comic's as her origin!? K'Nox!? Learning 12 languages merely by travelling!? 10th-level skills by the age of 5!?

Kudos to Penders, he deserves the golden fucking Kewpie Doll for taking the piss. This, this is as good evidence as any that the man is a shameless hack and Suethor, nothing more and nothing less.

• Thumbs Up 3

WHY IS SHE FUCKING PERFECT

"high intellect"

I"M GONNA TOSS MY GUARDIANSHIP FOR A DAAAAAAAAARE"

To be fair, intellect and common sense aren't the same thing.

In other news, her grandma is named Mari-Su.

*facepalm*

And it looks like Granny Su is also wearing a loincloth.  :rolleyes:

"K'Nox AKA by nickname acquired as young lad due to the unusual bone structure of his hands AKA the Praetorian." 

Given that K'Nox is apparently his given name, and I can find no record of the word referring to spikes or any kind of protrusions, I think this might mean Knuckles is still his name, it's just a nickname now. 

• Thumbs Up 4

The Mobius equivalent of AD is apparently LSD

That's quite fitting, actually. Considering how the bio goes into "multiple realities" and "timeline shifts", Lara-Su must be heavily addicted to the stuff.

In case anyone is wondering, "Rebel Underground" is a reference to "Reunification", her first appearance in the series. So I guess points to him for trying to fit everything together (after saying the story is set after 25YL of course). Doesn't stop it being a terrible cop-out excuse, though.

• Thumbs Up 7

I didn't realize the loincloth.

The slits go so high up that it suggests she's not wearing any form of underwear, unless the band for it is at belt level.

Also with his shading it looks like she has a tumor under her breasts.

I didn't realize the loincloth.

The slits go so high up that it suggests she's not wearing any form of underwear, unless the band for it is at belt level.

Also with his shading it looks like she has a tumor under her breasts.

Whelp. That's just. Peachy. I'm sure it was worth it to capture the all important Furry Pederast crowd. Good job, Penders. We thank you for these lovely things to think about. You fucking hack, you.

"proficient with a dagon"

*Searches up dagon*

Uh...so she's proficient with either a fish god, an HP Lovecraft story, or a Spanish Horror film?

• Thumbs Up 8

"proficient with a dagon"

*Searches up dagon*

Uh...so she's proficient with either a fish god, an HP Lovecraft story, or a Spanish Horror film?

I presume a dagon is what we saw Xero holding.

I presume a dagon is what we saw Xero holding.

No, I think it might be that knife she had. 

Though who the fuck knows anymore. Nothing makes sense. Red is blue. Up is down. Hate is love. Freedom is slavery. 

• Thumbs Up 3

I would just like to say sorry for how pissed off I got in the above rant. But, I'm gonna tell it how I see it, and what I see is an abomination to both art and writing.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Whelp. That's just. Peachy. I'm sure it was worth it to capture the all important Furry Pederast crowd. Good job, Penders. We thank you for these lovely things to think about. You fucking hack, you.

if he's going as far as appealing to pederasts with lara-su, I'm hype for more idiocy

'Mari-Su of the House of Atrades'

Wow. Fucking wow. That... that is not how you homage things. 

For those of you who didn't read Dune or see the movie, The House of Atreides is where the protagonist Paul comes from. It is also part of a hidden order of granny-nuns millenia long breeding program to create a Chosen One. 

Hahahhahahahhahaha-fuck you, KEn.

• Thumbs Up 1

So is it just me, or is the fake ass language for Lara's name in her profile match up with that Floating Island patch released not too long ago?

A...? Is he implying the Island is STILL called ANGEL Island?

• Thumbs Up 1

She speaks 12 languages. 11 of them don't make one lick of sense because they were pulled from Penders' ass.

Penders, you fucking hack.

We live in the year 2015 LSD.

Now let's go to town and get high. Because everyone on the planet does that now.

LaraSuDataFile_zpsdskutlxp.png

Fair dinkum... not even my most powerful OC's are this 'super special'.. Even the ones I made as a kid weren't this silly. Also why does Mr Penders insist on having everyone and their dog in the family section? I would have left it at the grandparents. 

Everything is so long winded and never ending in that bio. Nothing interesting about Lara herself. What's her favourite food? Does she like playing pranks? Does she resent being super gifted and feel burdened? Seriously... This bio is just boring.

The design is just as bland too. The colours are blah, She still looks worn and haggard and her zoned out expression doesn't help with those huge eyes. She look's like she's high!

Good grief.

• Thumbs Up 8