Awoo.

Nintendo Direct (Wii U/3DS Spring Titles) - February 13 [11PM CET/2PM PT]

Carbo

Mario Golf World Tour is looking nice.

Kirby Triple Deluxe time!

"Kirby was always easy to pick up and play, but had a lot of depth."

And that's why I love it. Looking forward to it

There we go! I knew Yoshi's New Island had more going on! Can't wait!

Also, yes! The Steel Diver:Sub Wars! looking great!

Steel Diver... meh. I enjoyed Pokémon Link on DS, but got bored with it quickly.

youtube version is working, eh steeldivers on3ds, and a sports good store now.. eh, get back to the wii-u stuff all readu

Honestly, the Koopalings are WAY better than characters like Dry Bones, Dry Bowser, and Metal Mario. I would still like to see E. Gadd, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, and Kamek, though.

No way I can watch the live stream; my comp is TOO DAMN SLOW. But, I'll watch the impressions from here.

Lusty Slugger is all about ~good feelings~, eh?

I know nothing about Steel Diver, but the next time I'm in an FPS mood I might actually give this new one a try.

Damn Ustream! >_< It just crashed on me and now it's just the spinning circle of death.

Honestly, the Koopalings are WAY better than characters like Dry Bones, Dry Bowser, and Metal Mario. I would still like to see E. Gadd, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, and Kamek, though.

No way I can watch the live stream; my comp is TOO DAMN SLOW. But, I'll watch the impressions from here.

Oh well yeah, their still better than Dry Bones and Metal Mario, I agree with that.

Oooooooo Professor Layton....