Awoo.

Nintendo Direct (Wii U/3DS Spring Titles) - February 13 [11PM CET/2PM PT]

Carbo

Toadette confirmed to return (did she appear in previous trailers?) and yeah, all the Koopalings.

X being shown now! :D

GBA games will finally be available on Eshop. And SuperStar Saga is one of the first games available. I wants that game, so that's cool!

Mario Kart 8 looks gorgeous...and yep, the Koopalings are real. Yay!

OMFG this game looks beautiful! *O*

NES Remix info now. Volume 2 coming out.Super Luigi Bros included. Also Peach vs Bowser.

Now What's this about?

Okay, I'm sorry I'm doubted the Koopaling leak.

Holly shit man,Retro Stages look so brand spanking new man, even the classic ones like Mario Circuit they made into true 3D bliss....

I'm definitely going to have to watch the non-live version of this. I've barely seen any of it. Didn't even get to see the Koopalings in MK8. Saw the May 30th release date. WAY later than I hoped :(

Darn, so, no real new announcements for Wii U, but new trailers and footage for existing games. Looks like Bayonetta isn't the only playable character in Bayonetta 2, either.

I was REALLY hoping for another preview of Hyrule Warriors. Darn.

Darn, so, no real new announcements for Wii U, but new trailers and footage for existing games. Looks like Bayonetta isn't the only playable character in Bayonetta 2, either.

I was REALLY hoping for another preview of Hyrule Warriors. Darn.

same here, however there is appereantly some info in ONM

I'm going to go back and watch the European video once the heat is off.  Hopefully the crashing this time around will be a wake-up call to Nintendo... since the American YouTube stream works fine, the European ones should be presented in the same way.

K, I've just gotten back into the stream now that I've gotten dinner. Hi Bayonetta and---- that's the end!?

What'd I miss?

Damn good Direct I say. smash, MK8, Bayonetta, Monster Hunter, and X...........My wallet man, my poor freaking wallet, it hungers.

Well, that was better than I thought, but not much happened for the Wii U. The 3DS looks like it's going to have a pretty strong lineup this year for sure, so that's good. I do appreciate more of the footage that came for the titles we know already, though I wish we got more new. Ah well, maybe next time.

So, what's this about a Super Luigi Bros. and Princess peach vs Bowser????

All over now. Just got to wait for it to be uploaded. Disappointed there's no new game announcements and we still have nothing clearer than 2014 for some Wii U games. Mario Kart 8 is coming WAY too late, too.