Awoo.

Justin Bieber arrested for drinking and driving... and then released - "Justice? Whassat?"

Spin Attaxx

Basically the cars weren't actually in his name and his agent ended up paying for all of it. I guess that's what agents are there for lol

It seems with all the damage to public and private property he's been repeatedly charged with, he'd actually be losing more money than he'd be receiving from being Bieber's agent.  But whatever.  The things people will put up for in the name of money is astounding.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can Bieber please just leave the industry so I never have to hear his name again? It must be frustrating for him to know that the right thing to do is hang up the towel and just stop. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to stop. Money speaks I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

I legitimately think he's out of control...he needs to get some help before he does something worse.

• Thumbs Up 1

This fucking brat... Someone seriously needs to step up and set him straight right now before things get REALLY uglier for him!

My cousin is a manager at Enterprise, which is connected to the O'Hare Airport here. Bieber apparently rented out 8 of those monster escalades and absolutely trashed all of them. They found marijuana, alcohol, used condoms, and fast food bags everywhere left in the cars when he returned them. He also refused to pay for the damages and mess he caused to the vehicles.

The result of a life lived without harsh consequences, with an ego grotesquely over-inflated by the adulation of tween girls and sycophants from the earliest stages of adolescence, and with easy money available practically on tap for almost as long.

Or, mayhaps he is attempting to change his image from "pansy ass tween hearthrob" to "hardcore manly rocker trashing shit up like he don't even care."

Either way, he's a massive twat.

Patticus just posted this in the status updates.

http://youtu.be/6vedOY4ctnU

So Justin has always been a little twat. It's only recently that he's gotten the 'balls' to actually be a twat in public.

I bet the sports authorities won't be stripping him of a team! Not that, you know, he owns one... yet. I can see it now! "The Boston Bieb Sox" ... heady days. Heady days.

Seriously though, even though the video seems to have been taken years ago, he still knows that what he's saying is completely unacceptable, and he carries on regardless. What makes this video all the worse is that his friends knew where the joke was probably going pretty early on and one even tried half-heartedly to cut it short or voice some dissent. They knew it was totally out of line, but either hadn't the wherewithal to risk upsetting the spoiled lil shit, or actually wanted to hear the idiotic comment. Someone laughed anyway. And then there was that one poor sycophantic girl who piped up with an alternate thing-what-revs-up in a vain attempt to get the egomaniac to notice her.

No one said he wasnt going to get a sentence. I know this may have already been stated, but being released on bond simply means you wont be in jail for the time you wait for your trial. His actual sentence looks to be about six months with 50 hours community service.

...And there are still people out there who are defending this little twat for doing these things? I know he was only 14 at the time but this just isn't right!

I know he was only 14 at the time 

That's no excuse. Fourteen was my worst year, and even I knew how not to be a twat.

He's not a troll. He's an immature and poorly disciplined little brat with far too big of an ego for his own good. He doesn't fucking know when to stop, and when somebody tries to stop him, he gets away with it jack free because his 'music' sells. The people who buy his music (young girls who have no idea what he's down and probably think he's cute) don't know any better, and they are actually giving this twat their money.

I actually know someone who still likes JB after all he's done, and she's a teenager who's too blinded by him to see how much of a bad person he really is. The question is, what crazy bullshit is he going to do next and will he actually be punished?

Probably not, which is crazy.

Why did he make such a video anyway? Since he's a celebrity he should know that whatever personal video he makes will forever come back to haunt him.

He's not a troll. He's an immature and poorly disciplined little brat with far too big of an ego for his own good. He doesn't fucking know when to stop, and when somebody tries to stop him, he gets away with it jack free because his 'music' sells. The people who buy his music (young girls who have no idea what he's down and probably think he's cute) don't know any better, and they are actually giving this twat their money.

I actually know someone who still likes JB after all he's done, and she's a teenager who's too blinded by him to see how much of a bad person he really is. The question is, what crazy bullshit is he going to do next and will he actually be punished?

Probably not, which is crazy.

I bet 1/2 a cent he'll start shooting people eventually/rob a bank/commit arson and they'll somehow come up with an excuse for that.

So apparently Bieber sang about killing black people and joining the KKK

The title almost sounds like a parody article, what a cunt.

It seems that after his drunk driving fiasco cemented public opinion of him as a asshole, more and more evidence has been showing up to confirm that yes, even in the past, he was an asshole, and (so far) has always been one.

I'm sure in the last minute of his fifteen minutes of relevant infamy, this will all come back to bite him back in the ass. And when it does, many will watch his downfall with delight.

• Thumbs Up 1

Why did he make such a video anyway? Since he's a celebrity he should know that whatever personal video he makes will later come back to haunt him.

I'm pretty sure that he's never shown remorse for his actions before, which really speaks volumes about the kind of guy he is.

Sorry if I'm sounding a bit heated in this thread but quite frankly I can't stand this guy, every time he's in the news he manages to make my skin crawl somehow.