Awoo.

Justin Bieber arrested for drinking and driving... and then released - "Justice? Whassat?"

Spin Attaxx

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about this kid. I'm even more sickened by the fact that people act like they had no part in the way he's turned out.

I'd fucking snap too if the entire goddamn world mocked me for a fucking song.

Fuck off with this "lol bieber he deserved it" shit. It's fucking obnoxious and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Not that I support mocking him and treating him like trash over his music, but I still adhere to the fact that he has a mind of his own and did this own his own accord.  Therefore, yes, he does deserve jailtime for something that put the lives of people in danger, among other things that he should have at least had to pay up for.

• Thumbs Up 3

And I'm not denying that. But people are acting like they had no influence on his recent decisions, and it pisses me off.

HE's already out by the way.

The reason he's doing this shit is because he doesn't care anymore. You why he doesn't care? Because people are going to mock him no matter what he does.

You want to know why I'm a pessimist all the fucking time? Because that's what I grew up as. I was mocked, I was taunted, I was even betrayed by some of my friends, and for what? Because I have tourettes? Around Middle School I became violent, and then I just stopped caring altogether in high school.

Now take that, and put it on a global scale.

That still doesn't give him the right to do this. Drunk driving and endangering other "because he doesn't care", breaking a fans phone "because he doesn't care", and egging people's houses "because he doesn't care" is not a good enough reason.

So again, I don't see why I'm the bad guy, for wanting this guy to not act like a cocky dick.

That's not how it works. If a person is subject to more emotional strain than they're personally capable of tolerating, they will snap. That's how it's always worked, that's how it always will work.

I can get why people are outraged by what he's doing, but people need to realize why he's doing it.

That's not how it works. If a person is subject to more emotional strain than they're personally capable of tolerating, they will snap. That's how it's always worked, that's how it always will work.

I can get why people are outraged by what he's doing, but people need to realize why he's doing it.

In all honesty, if he really hates it that much he could always just quit the business and look for something else to do, while I don't like the idea of giving up your dreams just because a large group of people hate you for it, it would honestly be the best way to drop everyone off his case and then come back when he's had enough down time to get his  act together and start being a better person as a result.

The sad part is that all of the Beliebers out there are going to think it's ok to break the law and that there's nothing really to fear for doing so :-/

In all honesty, if he really hates it that much he could always just quit the business and look for something else to do, while I don't like the idea of giving up your dreams just because a large group of people hate you for it, it would honestly be the best way to drop everyone off his case and then come back when he's had enough down time to get his  act together and start being a better person as a result.

That's not how human psychology works, first of all.  But I'm not the best qualified to answer that.  Secondly, and most importantly, even if he quits, his name and image still live in infamy, so he'd still be harassed and mistreated in public or through crank calls at home or whatever else.  Rather or not this would be long-lasting is anyone's guess, but quitting the industry certainly wouldn't be the end of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

And he's just out just like that. 

This makes me hate this countries judicial system even more. I wonder what petty excuse he used this time to get out of this. This is unfair, it really is. Him getting out just like that tells me that if a celeb is drinking and driving, and gets caught, they goto jail for wee hours and then set free. No bail, no nothing.

BUT...

If an ordinary, non-celeb, citizen, like myself, drinks and drives, is a minor, and gets caught, I get thrown in jail, bail, and XX amount of days in jail. 

WHAT THE FUCK SENSE DOES THIS EVEN MAKE? WHY THROW HIM IN JAIL IN THE FIRST GODDAMN PLACE IF YOU WERE GOING TO SET HIM SO FREE EASILY?!

I'm sorry I'm ranting let me stop

• Thumbs Up 1

This makes me hate this countries judicial system even more. I wonder what petty excuse he used this time to get out of this. This is unfair, it really is. Him getting out just like that tells me that if a celeb is drinking and driving, and gets caught, they goto jail for wee hours and then set free. No bail, no nothing.

BUT...

If an ordinary, non-celeb, citizen, like myself, drinks and drives, is a minor, and gets caught, I get thrown in jail, bail, and XX amount of days in jail. 

WHAT THE FUCK SENSE DOES THIS EVEN MAKE? WHY THROW HIM IN JAIL IN THE FIRST GODDAMN PLACE IF YOU WERE GOING TO SET HIM SO FREE EASILY?!

"Screw the Rules, I have Money, Fame, and Connections" is the term.

BUT...

Not that I don't agree that he deserves a much more full sentence, but to be fair, he did pay his bail.  They didn't just say "Well, you are Justin Bieber, therefore we can let you off with a warning."  If a normal citizen had the financial wealth to bail themselves out, then they'd probably do so more often.

"Screw the Rules, I have Money, Fame, and Connections" is the term.

Oh that term. 

Alright Justin, that term will get you probably hurt or even killed one day. Jus' saying

Hold up, hoooold up...

Is there any solid evidence, at all, that Bieber is even taking the haters to heart?

Everyone whose famous has haters. That's just how it is.

You can claim that Bieber is acting up like this because of mockery all you like, but I've yet to see any evidence that that is definitely the reason.

There are a multitude (read: hundreds) of Bieber fans saying things like "he was just driving under the influence there's nothing wrong with that"

I'm literally not joking tons of his fans think that there is no problem with what he did and that the police and law are just out to get him.

That's concerning man.

• Thumbs Up 7

Okay, than how do you explain it? Harry Potter cast an asshole spell on him coincidentally right after he started getting shit?

Hold up, hoooold up...

Is there any solid evidence, at all, that Bieber is even taking the haters to heart?

Everyone whose famous has haters. That's just how it is.

You can claim that Bieber is acting up like this because of mockery all you like, but I've yet to see any evidence that that is definitely the reason.

Have you read the stuff people who hate Justin Bieber say?

Yes, he should definitely be held responsible for his actions, and the fact celebrities can get away with doing awful things is wrong and should be stopped, but there's undoubtedly people who have been insulting Bieber since before he even started doing stupid shit acting like they were "right all along to hate that kid!!!", as if it all justifies all the homophobic slurs and "lol he's a girl ecks dee".

• Thumbs Up 5

Implying he wasn't already an asshole before the shit.

I don't remember any reports of him acting out before all the backlash.

There's also the chance the stardom could have gotten to his head and he went fucking insane for him getting famous way too fast. 

• Thumbs Up 2

There are a multitude (read: hundreds) of Bieber fans saying things like "he was just driving under the influence there's nothing wrong with that"

I'm literally not joking tons of his fans think that there is no problem with what he did and that the police and law are just out to get him.

That's concerning man.

._.

You have gotta be shitting me. 

They think drunk driving is a GOOD THING?!

Looks like they need to go back and see how many people die from drunk driving...every....year.

My faith in humanity is just fucking gone. Excuse my foul language I've been using.

• Thumbs Up 1

I will admit Bieber was, as a person for the most far, decent. So I guess I'll ride on the boat of its because of the hate.

However, that doesn't mean I feel for his situation. If he wants people to hate him less and stop with this, he's gonna have to change who he is right now. Actually stop being a juvenile, and try to actually be a decent person again.When I see people hate on him for doing good things like being a good role model for his fans, treating people better despite his rep, and being more down to earth, that is when I will feel for him. But not right now if he keeps doing this stuff. Sorry I just don't roll that way.

Have you read the stuff people who hate Justin Bieber say?

Yes, he should definitely be held responsible for his actions, and the fact celebrities can get away with doing awful things is wrong and should be stopped, but there's undoubtedly people who have been insulting Bieber since before he even started doing stupid shit acting like they were "right all along to hate that kid!!!", as if it all justifies all the homophobic slurs and "lol he's a girl ecks dee".

At the same time, I find it hard to pity him when he has Lord knows how many teenage fangirls for every asshole on the Internet. Probably fair to assume that his hatebase has pretty much nothing to do with any of this.

• Thumbs Up 1

The point of what I'm saying is: we don't truly know it's the mockery that's making him act up. It's a possibility, sure, but it's also a possibility that he doesn't give two shits about the haters at all, and is acting up because fame.

Kanye West let fame turn him into a dick all on his, so how can we rule out the possibility that the same has happened to Justin?