Awoo.

Justin Bieber arrested for drinking and driving... and then released - "Justice? Whassat?"

Spin Attaxx

Didn't Sherman in a interview after the game also say he was better than the reporter? Seems a little egotistical, more so than regular sports bragging.

Nope. They had him mic'd up during the game, and all he said was "Hell of a game" after making the game winning play. After that, he reached out for a handshake. The other player, taking it as a taunt, pushed him away and Sherman was furious about it afterward. His comment after the game was just that he was the best in the game. Sure, it's a little egotistical, but he's pretty much right about it. A lot of people are getting worked up about what he did, but it was pretty minor considering some of the other things that happen during football games.

My biggest problem with Bieber is that he is aware that he has a lot of younger people looking up to him. The fact that a lot of people think it's okay to act like a piece of shit because what he does and "OMG IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM" is sickening.

It's hilarious, because he's trying to prove that he isn't a little 'child star' anymore, that he isn't all innocent, when in actual fact, it's making him look more like a massive dickhead.

He's a complete pussy compared to what rockers did in the 70's. I don't see any TVs flying out of hotel windows here, just pricks in prison.

• Thumbs Up 2

I think this is the first time I've seen him be criticized for being too soft.

Seriously? I've seen plenty of people criticize his actions as not being masculine or threatening, such as that fight he had with the reporter awhile ago. Bieber is the Drake of the pop world.

Aw YEA!biggrin.png tongue.png laugh.png wink.png happy.png rolleyes.gif smile.png attachicon.gifsonicgif.gif

Okay, this post is extremely spammy. You are going to have to put more effort into your posts than that as this has no discussion value whatsoever. This is discussion forum here at SSMB, and at the very least, all posts must have a few well thought out sentences. The very least you could of done was specifically mention what in this whole scenario you were excited about in your post. Is it the fact that Justin Bieber got arrested? Or it is that he got released? We can't tell from your post and we shouldn't be left to guess what you mean due to you not making a well thought-out post.

While I'm at it, I might as well post my thoughts on the matter. Justin seems to be heading down a wild and disastrous course. He's gotten away with a lot before this happened and it would be a matter of time before things caught up with him.

Hopefully this arrest will knock some sense and reality into him. Although I can't give him the benefit of the doubt, here's to hoping that he learned his lesson and that he will actually start maturing, which he is way overdue for. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Hopefully this arrest will knock some sense and reality into him. Although I can't give him the benefit of the doubt, here's to hoping that he learned his lesson and that he will actually start maturing, which he is way overdue for.

I do so too but I highly doubt it when he made a complete mockery of the mugshots.

And it's not like he lost fans for misbehaving like this. They will still support him and buy his albums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being friends with someone who lost a parent to a drunk driver... yeah, drunk driving is a pretty serious offense. It puts countless people in danger and should be treated like going around a neighborhood firing guns in random directions.

Can we just reiterate right now that he's only been released from jail pending a further trial where he will most likely do some time?  Because people are acting like he's gotten away scot-free when that's not the case.

This is also a fair point. Bail is not a get out of jail free (in fact depending on the crime it can be incredibly expensive) card, merely something that allows you to not rot in a jail cell pending trial.

The bullshit here is his bail was only 2500. The fact he's rich aside, that's incredibly miniscule considering the danger drunk drivers pose to society.

It is an individual's right to destroy their own body and property as they wish. But once the rights of others are threatened by such behavior, harsh punishments are in order. Get hammered every night if you so wish, but the moment you step into a car while being so, I'm perfectly fine with the government bankrupting you.

While he is by no means an adult biologically (you don't really stop developing until mid-20s), he has enough competence by this point to understand exactly the danger drunk driving entails. I would not mind if he was living in a hovel when the courts got done with him.

• Thumbs Up 1

He's a complete pussy compared to what rockers did in the 70's. I don't see any TVs flying out of hotel windows here, just pricks in prison.

They had that exact same comment about youth behaviour on Weekly Wipe on Thursday. Poor TVs.

Well guys, there is a petition to deport Justin Bieber.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-justin-bieber-and-revoke-his-green-card/ST1yqHJL

to the White House. And it needs 18,000 signatures to go for the 100,00 signature goal.

That is some mighty fine hate to witness right there.

EDIT: Wow, by the way the list of signatures are increasing, the Obama Administration would just say 'Ok, what the freakin' hell guys?" soon.

Edited by SnipSnap

Fuuuuuuck dude...

Though I can't talk. I was one of the many who was pissed off when that "Justin Bieber vowed never to return to the UK" rumour was proven false.

Drunk driving should not be done by anyone. I hope Bieber gets his punishment for carelessly risking the lives of others.

Well, he is a foriegn national who is acting out of control, cant exactly blame people, and itf not like he is contributing to humanity, though he is not the only canadian musician who has had hits, the canadians did create this one hit wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4okRvCg2g

Oh and there is a counter petition, but its doomed ph34r.png

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-justin-bieber-getting-deported-he-human-being-and-he-makes-mistakes-he-does-not-deserve/tcFGHlcs

Well guys, there is a petition to deport Justin Bieber.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-justin-bieber-and-revoke-his-green-card/ST1yqHJL

to the White House. And it needs 18,000 signatures to go for the 100,00 signature goal.

That is some mighty fine hate to witness right there.

EDIT: Wow, by the way the list of signatures are increasing, the Obama Administration would just say 'Ok, what the freakin' hell guys?" soon.

and it now only has 11,000   9,500needed, this might be filled tomorrow

Also I see nothing entirely wrong with deporting a completely out of control teenager back to his home, it might help shock some reality into him, and make him realize he cant get away with anything he wants to do

• Thumbs Up 1

My biggest problem with Bieber is that he is aware that he has a lot of younger people looking up to him. The fact that a lot of people think it's okay to act like a piece of shit because what he does and "OMG IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM" is sickening.

I agree. I don't understand why some people have chosen to excuse away his behavior as if reckless endangerment behind the wheel of a car in a residential area could be justified or pardoned as youthful indiscretion. It's not appropriate; worse, his antics could have killed somebody. I'm sure he was too far under the influence at the time to realize that smiling in your mug shot would send the message that you suffer from debilitating affluenza. He might think he's above the law and that his actions won't warrant any real consequences. I hope that is not the case, but the mugshot can be used to make that case for me.  I don't think Justin is deserving of all the hate he gets. I thought it was very inappropriate for some people on the Internet to joke about him being raped or killed in jail. That's crass and sophomoric. His actions maybe deplorable; but he's still a human being even if I think his music sucks. 

Aw YEA!biggrin.png tongue.png laugh.png wink.png happy.png rolleyes.gif smile.png attachicon.gifsonicgif.gif

He deserves it because everyone hates him.

Everybody, hates him? Sure, I know that all of the boys and some of the girls in my school absolutely hate Justin Bieber, but it's the fact that he has so many fans that they could make petitions to get him out of situations and it would all be signed in seconds. He definitely deserves it for sure, but not because we all hate him.

So the deport Justin Bieber and revoke his greencard petititon now has the reqcuired amount of signatures, so it is going to be responded to, wheter or not it will actualy happen is another matter entirely

I was away when this happened so I couldn't post about it here, but I'm honestly not surprised Bieber has gone so far to do shit like this now. He's been going downhill since a couple of months ago and it's really sad. Now I don't like the guy, I only like one or two of his songs (and usually those are collabs) and his behaviour is disgusting especially when he has so many young fans who look up to him BUT I think it's because of fame and all the backlash against him that he just...snapped. Justin Bieber is going down the same road as Lindsay Lohan and that's why it's sad.

What's not sad though is that Bieber could've killed someone, he grins like an idiot in his mugshot and he doesn't get thrown in jail. Let's see what happens when his next trial is up.

What's not sad though is that Bieber could've killed someone, he grins like an idiot in his mugshot and he doesn't get thrown in jail. Let's see what happens when his next trial is up.

When worded like that it almost sounds like you're saying it's a happy thing! XD

Okay, but really, I doubt Justin will get deported.  It's not exactly legal to target federal legislation at a single person.

So the deport Justin Bieber and revoke his greencard petititon now has the reqcuired amount of signatures, so it is going to be responded to, wheter or not it will actualy happen is another matter entirely

I don't know how they are going to respond, but they would just look at when the petition was made and say first of all: "You serious?"

While many people hate him that much, I don't care about Justin Bieber, nor his music at all. I didn't know he was such a douche until I heard he did the drunk driving, smoking marijuana, resisting arrest, etc. Then I looked at his past actions. Yea, now I think he is some rich, spoiled brat who just uses his Beliebers to keep him at the same spot. And really... his Beliebers are unbelievably brainwashed, metaphorically speaking.

I live close to where he was born and trust me, NO ONE here wants him back. 

I highly doubt he will get deported back to Canada. Yeah, he's a jerk, but he makes money. Lots of money. Not only that, his stunts are in the media so often that everyone's attention turns to him. The petition is going to be looked at, yes, but I highly doubt it will be acted on. 

I find it sad that so many young girls are saying he did nothing wrong. Seriously, this has to stop and parents need to do something about the actions of their children, because being so obsessed with a celebrity is NOT healthy. Remember cut for Bieber, when girls cut themselves because there was a rumour that Bieber had depression? Or shave for Bieber, also a rumour, that asked girls to shave their heads because Bieber apparently had cancer? 

And they did it. Because Justin, this young, immature, spoiled brat, is their hero. Their role model. 

All these girls will think that drunk driving is okay, because Bieber did it and had little to no consequences. 

Oh, and if Bieber gets deported, imagine the protests Beliebers would cause. Imagine the young girls who would threaten - and maybe even commit - suicide, because of it. 

It sounds great, but it won't happen. But the guy needs a reality check. He needs to check himself into rehab and surround himself with the right crowd of people. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 months later...

I know this topic is old, but I thought I'd share a funny story that happened near me in the Chicago land area.

My cousin is a manager at Enterprise, which is connected to the O'Hare Airport here. Bieber apparently rented out 8 of those monster escalades and absolutely trashed all of them. They found marijuana, alcohol, used condoms, and fast food bags everywhere left in the cars when he returned them. He also refused to pay for the damages and mess he caused to the vehicles.

It Just shows how much class the little f*cker really has. He is so blinded by his own fame, that he has forgotten how to act like a regular human being. Anyways this story made me lol, and it's one that you will probably never hear about. Thought you guys would enjoy it.

• Thumbs Up 5

My cousin is a manager at Enterprise, which is connected to the O'Hare Airport here. Bieber apparently rented out 8 of those monster escalades and absolutely trashed all of them. They found marijuana, alcohol, used condoms, and fast food bags everywhere left in the cars when he returned them. He also refused to pay for the damages and mess he caused to the vehicles.

Rachel_shocked_by_Brittanys_comment.gif

Jesus Christ almighty. This guy is a bloody twat. Why does he do this to himself? Will we see yet another musician join the 27 Club in the sky?

I know this topic is old, but I thought I'd share a funny story that happened near me in the Chicago land area.

It Just shows how much class the little f*cker really has. He is so blinded by his own fame, that he has forgotten how to act like a regular human being. Anyways this story made me lol, and it's one that you will probably never hear about. Thought you guys would enjoy it.

Forgive me if I'm a bit out of touch with how the judicial system or how that establishment operates, but is there no way to bring him to court or prove that it was he and his posse that damaged the property?

But regardless, what a tool.