Awoo.

Justin Bieber arrested for drinking and driving... and then released - "Justice? Whassat?"

Spin Attaxx

You guys are talking as if Bieber was thrust into the public eye when he was a little kid or something. He was around 16 when he shot to fame. That seems like a good amount of time for development to me. Okay sure, maybe a couple more years, give of take, of development would've served him better, but come on.

Puberty and teen years and stuff are super influential because he's thinking about the future and working but hasn't really had to do it yet. So he's just gone right from that to someone who doesn't have to lift a finger to make millions, a lot of people his age wouldn't want to try hard at life if they didn't have to.

If you spit on your fans and call them "beached whales" and are never even made to question your own bloody behaviour you need a reality check. It could be ages before he really gets that reality check though.

I'm pretty sure the beached whale thing was just an article posted on a fake news website, if I recall. The spitting thing seemed dubious as well, so I'm not sure if that was ever even true.

And as for smiling in a mugshot, it's actually something that some lawyers will advise because if you look haggard and sad the prosecution loves to pull it up in front of the jury multiple times as it makes you look more guilty. Yes, a smile seems odd but the prosecution is less likely to use it so it can help you case. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh wait the girls will start posting their rant videos and whining about Justin being in jail. 

But going on, I'm glad the police arrested him. I'm sorry but he's just another celeb that's going down the drain. Just because you have fame and popularity, doesn't mean you get away will every single thing you do. Fucking douchebag he is 

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah I'm with the folks who don't want to see him crash and burn and live a ruined life (or die young due to extreme idiocy or substance abuse)

I actually wouldn't mind if he did the species a favour and got himself a Darwin award. The modern world has made it easy for stupid people to survive and reproduce.

I don't really have an opinion on his music, but he's been going on a long string of stupidity and criminality. I don't care for people like this at all, no matter their fame (or lack thereof).

• Thumbs Up 1

And as for smiling in a mugshot, it's actually something that some lawyers will advise because if you look haggard and sad the prosecution loves to pull it up in front of the jury multiple times as it makes you look more guilty. Yes, a smile seems odd but the prosecution is less likely to use it so it can help you case. 

Well they failed because the only impression I get of him is arrogant douche bag. That could be used against him.

• Thumbs Up 3

I actually wouldn't mind if he did the species a favour and got himself a Darwin award.

I don't really have an opinion on his music, but he's been going on a long string of stupidity and criminality. I don't care for people like this at all, no matter their reputation.

Really?  No-one deserves to die for being a bad rolemodel and making juvenile mischief.

• Thumbs Up 6

I hate his actions and how he treats his fans/acts in general. Yeah, he deserves this. I also despise his music, so that's a minor plus I suppose. 

I was just about to make a post mentioning how fucking creepy some of the people celebrating this are being. Thank you for being Exhibit A. Exhibit B is people not only wishing death on him, but prison rape. Because that's always hilarious, right? :|

^ This.

While I am in favor him being sentenced (simply because he broke the law and endangered the lives of other people, which is exactly the kind of offense that you should go to jail for), the fact that people find his minor, non-illegal (though not exactly ethical), and just plain rude behavior appropriate justification for death (let alone rape, but that's another matter) is appalling.  We'd have to sentence a lot of people to death if being a douche bag warranted capital punishment.

Also, are people seriously making such a big deal of him smiling in his mugshot?  I mean, come on.  If you're going to lambaste upon his behavior, at least lambaste upon him for something of actual consequence.

• Thumbs Up 5

Also, are people seriously making such a big deal of him smiling in his mugshot?  I mean, come on.  If you're going to lambaste upon his behavior, at least lambaste upon him for something of actual consequence.

People are making a deal of it because it's pretty much yelling "yep this is still all fun and games to me, I haven't learned my lesson at all".

• Thumbs Up 2

I was joking about whole drop soap thing if that offends sorry but I like my humour coarse. People have making death jokes of Justin Bieber since he got shot on CSI, hell probably before that.

I'll gladly make a prison rape joke about him after the Anne Frank incident for being a ignorant narcissistic prick.

The thing that pisses me off about this little shit is how irresponsible he is being as much as it pains me to say this is that young people look up to this douchebag than again you have young crazed fans that supports his actions and think he is in the right that is just deluded.

The guy is a dick, if keeps this up his career will end with him being a dick.

• Thumbs Up 1

People are making a deal of it because it's pretty much yelling "yep this is still all fun and games to me, I haven't learned my lesson at all".

Ah, well, fair enough, I suppose.  ^^; - At a glance, it just seemed like people were looking for silly things to get bent out of shape for.  But yeah, that makes sense.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I do hope he gets punished with jail time, especially if it meant him learning his lesson. I...don't see it happening, though. From what I gather, celebrities can get away with a lot of stuff. I've always wondered if that's simply because of their fame itself, or because officials are afraid of backlash from fans? It's interesting (and kind of depressing) to think about, I guess. Anyone here know more about that kind of thing, I'm kind of interested. :V

And yeah, I can see how him smiling in the mugshots is considered annoying. It just further suggests that he doesn't really give a shit at the moment, and it's really not helping his case. I sure rolled my eyes when I saw those pics, lol

Good. This asshole needs knocked down a few dozen notches. His cockiness is unbearable.

This better be true. It's bullcrap that celebrities are treated like they are above the law so much of the time. But who am I kidding? He'll be freed with barely a slap on the wrist.

I honestly hope he gets some jailtime. Not cause I don't like the guy,(although I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me laugh.) but mainly because he needs to realize he's not better than everyone else. He's done a lot of stuff in the past that, due to his fame,he's just walked away from. He needs to be grounded, and if the only way means jailtime, so be it.

While I am in favor him being sentenced (simply because he broke the law and endangered the lives of other people, which is exactly the kind of offense that you should go to jail for), the fact that people find his minor, non-illegal (though not exactly ethical), and just plain rude behavior appropriate justification for death (let alone rape, but that's another matter) is appalling.  We'd have to sentence a lot of people to death if being a douche bag warranted capital punishment.

I didn't say anything about capital punishment. I meant that if he were to get himself killed through his own stupidity, then my reaction would be "meh" at worst.

In a country where being rich and having connections can get you out of trouble you caused and deserve punishment...I'm seeing this as a slap on the wrist. Let me know when he serves a full sentence, because otherwise I'm expecting to get out of jail PDQ.

When his mother was no longer around to counsel his behavior, that's when things started going downhill, at least that's my personal thoughts/observations anyway. This is but just one result of letting the fame get to your head and doing whatever you please without considering the consequences.

If he keeps going down this route, he might end up joining the likes of Lindsey Lohan as one of those people who are more known for their antics and being tabloid fodder than their actual talent (whether you think he has any or not, that's another story).

The #FreeBieber campaign has already started on Twitter. When the fuck will Beleibers realise that their precious Justin could have KILLED others. He needs to get jailtime, especially after the whole throwing eggs at neighbor's house fiasco.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about this kid. I'm even more sickened by the fact that people act like they had no part in the way he's turned out.

I'd fucking snap too if the entire goddamn world mocked me for a fucking song.

Fuck off with this "lol bieber he deserved it" shit. It's fucking obnoxious and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Thumbs Up 1

...I'm certainly not mocking him. His actions for the most part are what create the "mocking", and I should be ashamed? Excuse me? For what? The dude is a total dick to his fans, whines about the stupidest stuff, and acts like a immature brat. Why should I be ashamed for saying he needs to mature up and act his age? I don't care if his excuse is "The world hates me" that does not give him a pass to do this crap. If jail time will bring him back to earth, and he realizes he's not all high and mighty and immune, then sure, go for it. But I'm certainly not ashamed of saying this.

• Thumbs Up 3

The reason he's doing this shit is because he doesn't care anymore. You why he doesn't care? Because people are going to mock him no matter what he does.

You want to know why I'm a pessimist all the fucking time? Because that's what I grew up as. I was mocked, I was taunted, I was even betrayed by some of my friends, and for what? Because I have tourettes? Around Middle School I became violent, and then I just stopped caring altogether in high school.

Now take that, and put it on a global scale.