Awoo.

[Badge Contest] Werehog Winners!

LATER BUDDY

DAMN! WEREGUS! WERE-OMOCHAO! We need to think of something better!!!!! Hmm... GET PSUDA 51 ON THE PHONE!!!!!!

oh man uh I actually missed YoshiUnity's entry, just saw it and it's goddamn AMAZING. 

Congratulations to the three winners, you all did a fine job yes. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Congrats to all!

1st place is well deserved with the considerable amount of effort that had to have gone into making a multi-page comic, definitely!

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, at least. biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, aren't the people who participated supposed to get a medal too? I don't see mine under my avatar....

Edited by XtremerSadiqachu

Congratulations to the all the winners! Seriously, this contest was a ton of fun and I loved a lot of the entries that where submitted here. Inferno's "Weretoaster" made me laugh so hard, Nepenthe's "Knuckles the Werechidna" animation was pretty cool, especially to a wanna be animator myself, and there's not enough great things to say about YoshiUnity's "Gypsy Danger" comic.

Again, congrats to all the winners! And thanks to the mods for setting up this contest!

• Thumbs Up 1

Aw, and I was so confident that my 2 entries combined would make at least an honorable mention.

Oh well, can't expect to win everything. Congrats to the winners! ^w^

If it's any consolation Aero, one of my votes was for your Were-Zavok :>

But yeah, congrats to the winners! They were certainly more than worthy and the winning entries were fantastic :D

I'm so going to up my game if this competition happens again next year. No more half-assery from me!

• Thumbs Up 3

Holy crap. O_o

I never really had a good look at these and wasn't able to vote due to being busy, so sorry about that.

But still, major props to the winners, those are some freakin' awesome stuff there. You all deserve a congratulations, and everyone should be proud for taking part.

They are no losers, just a whole bunch of winners. ^^

To be like 100% legit honest, like /every single person's/ entry at least got a few votes, and there were a lot more up there that I didn't mention as close ones (just named the top 3 since I didn't want to make some super giant redundant list). Don't worry if you didn't get an honorable mention, since for most, there were at least a good handful that loved your entry as one of the most favorites of theirs.

And yeah, haven't given out badges yet since sleep/late to work/work/etc (also video games in there somewhere). I'll prolly start tonight though if I don't get hung up with something haha.

Also anyone still feeling like making more for fun here? More than welcome to of course!

• Thumbs Up 1

I might do another quick animation of the real Werehog and Chip or something, because I like animating Werehog-esque characters. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

I have to think of something better than Nicholas Cagehog...

Hmm...what's extremely offensive these days....

• Thumbs Up 1

I can probably put a few sketch up sometime tomorrow. Would do it today, but Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies currently has had my full attention.

I might make were-versions of some of my favorite cartoons characters for the hell of it. Rocko? Catdog? Ed, Edd n Eddy?

Decisions... Decisions...

Edited by YoshiUnity's Mansion

I had fun, hope I come out with something better next time, I think I know what I'll be drawing already.

So, when do we get our badges? biggrin.png

Edited by Amomynous

They'll come eventually, Wolfy's busy (as Nepenthe said) and there's a LOT of people to give badges to. xD

I have to think of something better than Nicholas Cagehog...

Hmm...what's extremely offensive these days....

Probably Edward Cullen or Jacob Black as a Werehog. The latter is kind of cheating since he's already got the were half down, but why not hedgehog it up? Then he'd be a buff Werehog, and the fangirls would swoon. ...I'm sorry, I'll go get my things.

There's another idea I have but it's so offensive I refuse to say it out of courtesy.

So everyone should have their respective badges now! Let me know if I missed ya or made an error (there were a whopping 55 of you about LOL)

• Thumbs Up 1