Awoo.

[Badge Contest] Werehog Winners!

LATER BUDDY

Here's my entry

23rrebn.jpg

HAHA THEY'LL NEVER SUSPECT A CHU CHU ROCKET CHARACTER!! IT'S CHUIH THE WERE-MOUSE!

Sorry it looks so shitty, I held this picture up to my webcam and this is the resulting image.

QVH6DCN.png

AMY UNLEASHED

and then after eggman was defeated they got it on hot steamy werehog style but that's only in the 18+ £500 director's cut DLC

Uhm, call me perverted, but why are her panties visible

And gee someone is in deperate need of a manicure

Edited by XtremerSadiqachu
  • Thumbs Up 2

Uhm, call me perverted, but why are her panties visible

Playing it safe rather than showing her rude bits :U

• Thumbs Up 1

q7CKIeE.jpgWerehogtimus Prime. He was intended to look like Sonic transformed into an Autobot, but instead he looks like Optimus skinned Sonic and is wearing his remains, which is even better... yesss.

• Thumbs Up 7

So this is a work in progress. Still need to finalize the lines and color the thing in, but here's what I want to show you guys what I got so far!

46e57ea63a0f62f824f4958aba9aeee3.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Behold my horrifying lack of editing skillz.

Seriously, this is awful. Hell, its even based on a stupid old joke.

post-156-0-81391200-1381526611_thumb.png

Stretch Werestrong.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm going to have to make myself enter this one. I know exactly what I want to draw,  I only hope someone hasn't had the same idea.

Edited by Amomynous

Say hello to kirby the werehog, I spent oh 1 hour on this in ms paint, I suck at drawing, but why not earn a badge, almost everyone else has at least one. I might make this in GIMP as well if it's cool to resubmit the same thing, if not I'll tell you which one I want submitted.

10220546064_40cd514e68_o.png

Edit: I see someone did kirby last year, man I might wanna look through last years entries first. Oh mega man too...hopefully someone didn't do my other idea.

Edited by Blue Star Blur
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ooo, ooo, I can do this...

wait, what's that on my desk?

Oh no! It's a Were-Sharpie!

weresharpie_zps925b4cd4.png?t=1381637570

Edited by Grimchi3f
  • Thumbs Up 6

Here's my entire! Hope you like it!!!g63dk5N.jpg

Like it? I love it! And a were-omochao is super creepy. Just sayin'.

Where's Frawrggy?

atma85.jpg

This is way better than it should be. Seriously, it's awesome.

Aw, man. So many good entries. Now I wanna enter this one too. Dammit people! XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfinished, but I'm moving house tomorrow, so I scanned while I still had access to my scanner, I also don't know how long I will have access to my computer so I'm uploading it while I still can. Hopefully I can fix the tails and other issues before the contest ends.

I originally tried going for a more traditional-looking nine-tailed fox but I failed horribly, plus it was probably straying too far from the werehog theme.

werehogcontest_zps74c410ed.png

Edited by Amomynous
  • Thumbs Up 2

fgbi4lU.png

Behold, a Werehog Lombax!

Or, Ratchet from Ratchet & Clank as a Werehog.

I'll probably do Sly Cooper at some point too, just for fun. But hey, finally got around to scanning my entry! :D

• Thumbs Up 2