Awoo.

[Badge Contest] Werehog Winners!

LATER BUDDY

I think Nepenthe wins this round again, guys. :U

With my tablet I can't really draw smooth curved lines to save my life, let alone draw them multiple times for an animation xD, although I like to think I'm sorta better(?) drawing on paper though.

I think this contest may be a Mobius strip, since now it's one-sided! XD

(Sorry that was terrible, please don't hurt me)

Fantastic work, Nepenthe! It shows that something need not be excessively long or have sound in order to tell a story. :) Great entry overall!

• Thumbs Up 1

We both did Werechidnas. But you put spikes around the cuff of the shoe. *nods* I approve.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still think its hard to top my werewaluigi, but perhaps I will think of something else tomorrow..... werebowser perhaps XD mwhahahahaha.... or perhaps, mwhahahah, I am waiting to reveal what I am thinking till topmorrow,

There's some really nice stuff in here, Soniko your drawing is awesome. Mando your werehogs look like they're about to do the Thriller dance in a way. Nepenthe, godlike again. XP

Ah, I need to finish mine, curse my inability to be satisfied with anything. D:

There's some really nice stuff in here, Soniko your drawing is awesome. Mando your werehogs look like they're about to do the Thriller dance in a way. Nepenthe, godlike again. XP

Ah, I need to finish mine, curse my inability to be satisfied with anything. D:

if only my buddy zoney was around, maybe I would try to convince him to do it, and he would be able to do it! just too bad hes not around :(

And now for part two:

10390853416_4a2ca9dbe9_b.jpg

Part one is right I know there's no "Were-anything" yet, but I'll be getting two that soon. Also, this I think this is the first time I've ever drew Amy.

Edited by Scarz
  • Thumbs Up 7

So apparently, I'm much too excited to get some sleep, and there's a lack of pastel colored equines, so...

Twilight the Werepony. (aka Werelight Shine)

a_wolfpony_named_twilight_by_fuzon_s-d6r

• Thumbs Up 9

And now for part two:

10383889994_b24d283bd2_b.jpg

Part one is right I know there's no "Were-anything" yet, but I'll be getting two that soon. Also, this I think this is the first time I've ever drew Amy.

You also missed her bangs in the third & fourth panel :P

Wasn't planning to do another submission, but I changed my mind and did this quick sketch earlier tonight. It's a more "serious" submission this time around. It's imperfect/asymmetrical, but you get the general idea of how the design is supposed to look.

metal_sonic_the_werehog_by_yeow95-d6r8iw

Edited by Yeow the Baneful
  • Thumbs Up 4

This can't look any worse than his current design. :c

SPYRO THE WEREDRAGON!

1097050_4827630548941_697147792_o.jpg

Edited by Jano
  • Thumbs Up 4

Well, here's what is probably my last submission (and my first non-jokey one, at that), Were-Xerneas:

xMV2Anu.png

Edited by Haunted Haden
  • Thumbs Up 4