Awoo.

[Badge Contest] Werehog Winners!

LATER BUDDY

Time for some Were-Fit Trainer:

64li1cz.png

yeah i have no idea what's with that back leg too

Edited by Haunted Haden
  • Thumbs Up 4

• Use whatever medium art you see fit (again appropriate). Traditional hero of the pencil and paper? Do you fancy MS Paint? Are you a wizard of distorting images found on the wide web? Can you 3D model like a mad man? Is music your forte? Can you sculpt things out of butter sticks? Whatever brings forth your imagination, make it happen yo!

Oh, good. Any medium can be used again.

I've got an idea now, but it's...different...

Plus it shouldn't take long to make. XD

I was working on my submission, I will post it when it is done :D I put it on live stream before so people could watch it :D (it only worked 1/2 the time though :( )

Tails better go Werefox, 'cause it seems that someone is out for his head..

OvqTyfA.png?1

Still think I could've done better, something about the pose looks off besides the obvious things..Guess that's what I get for not planning that pose out properly.

• Thumbs Up 6

Tails better go Werefox, 'cause it seems that someone is out for his head..

OvqTyfA.png?1

Still think I could've done better, something about the pose looks off besides the obvious things..Guess that's what I get for not planning that pose out properly.

Now all we need is a Werespeedy to round out this crew! :D

Here's my entire! Hope you like it!!!

[image]

This needs to be made official! Nice work!

Edited by Dumbledore

So it's basically just draw ANYTHING in Werehog form?

Well then,.....

count-me-in-thumb.jpg

Okay, here it is. Also my very first attempt at animation.

*Error, let me try that again.*

Edited by Dark-taroJ86

I think I messed up the video in my earlier post. Can it be viewed properly now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZCRA8xdrqM

My first real attempt at animation. It's nothing spectacular, so don't expect anything special.

My entry is the Mutant Enemy logo (From classic show Buffy The Vampire Slayer and it's spin off, Angel.) and Dan Forden aka, "Toasty!" (From the Mortal Kombat franchise.) Also features the Transformers transforming sound as a reference to who I Werehog...ified, the last time we did this.

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's my entry!

2irtend.jpg

I decided to draw myself as a Werecat. So...Lhancat the Werecat/hog? I dunno. I decided to be more original and give him his usual red colour instead of the dark blue. It took a while to draw, but I like it. ^^ First thing I've drawn in a while. X3

• Thumbs Up 4

One day, Sonic the Hedgehog was infiltrating Eggman's fleet... until Eggman pulled out a large gun.

"MWAHAHAH, SONIC! THIS GUN WILL TURN YOU BACK INTO A WEREHOG blah blah blah i suck at this"

Eggman opened fire on Sonic, however, at the last moment... a pink blur zoomed by, taking the bullet for Sonic. From then on, the game was known as...

QVH6DCN.png

AMY UNLEASHED

and then after eggman was defeated they got it on hot steamy werehog style but that's only in the 18+ £500 director's cut DLC

Edited by Yandere Amy
  • Thumbs Up 9

not sure if you noticed but... Amy's bang's are missing? Unless that was intentional.

Intentional. Considered her hair loose with the broken hairband and all.

• Thumbs Up 2