Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3: A Space Odyssey. June 10 [9:30 AM PDT/ 5:30 PM BST]

Carbo

Halo 5 huh? I'm pretty indifferent to the series, personally, but that looked pretty cool I guess..

TELEVISION!

Take a shot guys

We gonna be so drunk by the time Sony's starts.

Halo 4's reveal was really good but this just looks brown, why? Show us gameplay please.

They're ignoring the DRM concerns because this is a DRM-based console and they're going to go ahead with it whether we like it or not, which sucks. Also, this is mainly a games showcase for Microsoft, not a hardware one, so of course they're not going to elaborate much on the specs. The overall feeling I'm getting here is that basically, there is no possible game library on Earth that would make up for the console itself which is understandable because the console is such a dealbreaker. But if such is the case, what is the point of watching this conference to anyone who was already disinterested in the Xbox One at the hardware reveal? I'm not defending Xbox One's specs, rather noting that the games being showcased are being put under a cynical lens that isn't entirely due to their own merit, (aside from Ryse, because that looked pretty boring).

It really has to be said that Microsoft was never going to get a fair shake with this, nor do they really deserve one; because Sony's conference was always the more important one of the two.

• Thumbs Up 1

Random Woman: Let me just stand here for longer than the CG trailer and talk to you about the game instead of showing it.

Halo 5? Why is...Master Chief wearing a cloak? He's got armour on!

I would gather it's not to be detected by something... although he kinda failed anyway.

And this thing is $500?

• Thumbs Up 2

Look at all that CGI!

And only 499 for that? Wow that supfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttt...

Edited by gato