Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Debut Trailer

Carbo

No it does considering they pretty much wrote Eggman into a corner. I'd like to see how he got out/how the writers are going to get him out of this one.

Random event opens a portal back to the regular world.

Eggman tries to harness the power of this random event, the outcome resulting in the Deadly Six's arrival.

The Adventure begins.

That wasn't too hard. Thank goodness this series is wacky enough to get away with this stuff. :lol:

Are you asking for this series to be consistent for once?

Wouldn't hurt if you ask me. Might even benefit it. :P

Eggman's the smartest guy there is; he can conjure up a space fleet every other game and make robot duplicates so good that even Shadow thought he was one for a while. I wouldn't mind a line of throwaway dialogue where he explains that he MacGyvered a space-time teleporter out of his coat buttons and some moustache wax, but it's not that hard to just kind of assume.

Man, though, I really hope we get Orbot and Cubot back for this one (and all the subsequent ones, and possibly any remakes of the past ones). Eggman really works best with company.

• Thumbs Up 8

I would love it if Eggman escaped into space where he left Orbot and Cubot, and they complain how barely any time passed since he left.

I was actually very surprised that Generations even flashed back to Eggman's last defeat/escape at all, I'm not expecting any such references in Lost World.

Oh, I think I actually know what they meant by multiplayer. You can have a wii mote to activate sonics powers, like speed ups, wisps, etc. Like in Mario Galaxy. (Not just a guess, they mentioned this)

I doubt there is competitive multiplayer, unless someone actually read and saw them say COMPETITIVE multiplayer, whether it be online or not.

Any sort of link or source regarding anything more than power-up coop?

Edited by chirf

Oh, I think I actually know what they meant by multiplayer. You can have a wii mote to activate sonics powers, like speed ups, wisps, etc. Like in Mario Galaxy. (Not just a guess, they mentioned this)

I doubt there is competitive multiplayer, unless someone actually read and saw them say COMPETITIVE multiplayer, whether it be online or not.

Any sort of link or source regarding anything more than power-up coop?

It does have competitive multiplayer AS WELL as co-op. Is the competitive multiplayer online for the Wii U version? We don't know yet.

MULTIPLAYER 

Race friends in high speed multiplayer races. Take them down across a range of ultra-competitive levels and modes - it's the ultimate supersonic showdown!
Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 1

It does have competitive multiplayer AS WELL as co-op. Is the competitive multiplayer online for the Wii U version? We don't know yet.

Sorry, I already corrected myself, but I put it in the wrong topic lol

Either way, I hope it's online.

I would love it if Eggman escaped into space where he left Orbot and Cubot, and they complain how barely any time passed since he left.

I'm hoping for this too myself. That's how time travel tends to work!

Plus we can assume that Generations erased itself, ergo he would return more or less to the exact time-space position he was in just prior. Back to the drawing board, Egghead!

Which involves recruiting ancient evils. I think he got cocky after the Time Eater so reasoned he could go control every monster.

Which involves recruiting ancient evils. I think he got cocky after the Time Eater so reasoned he could go control every monster.

This is funny because you would think that by the events of colors, Eggman seemed to finally learn that he can't control ancient evils and he has to do everything on his own.

This is funny because you would think that by the events of colors, Eggman seemed to finally learn that he can't control ancient evils and he has to do everything on his own.

The guy really needs to stop toying with magical and metaphysical energies and get back to the basics, I think. He should really consider nuclear power and, you know, robots. Eggman's one of those people that folks talk about when they mention someone who's self-made: like the Joker, you can give him a paper cup and he'll find some way to turn it into a lethal weapon. He doesn't NEED aliens, or magic, or Chaos Emeralds, or anything of the sort to be menacing.

Now if only his logic was as sound as his scientific knowledge.

On one hand, I'm disappointed that Robotnik isn't playable.

On the other hand, we get to hear all of his wacky hi-jinks and berating from the Wii-U pad, which would probably also be part of Eggman's interface communicator. Awesome.

Then again if there is multiplayer, perhaps...

OH GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE LET THIS HAPPEN. DLC IT IF YOU MUST. I WILL HAVE YOUR LOVE PUPPIES IF YOU DO, SEGA.

Look at that Eggman go!

Just for the lulz. Don't take it so seriously, please).

I can already see some butthurt?

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 2

Why are YouTube Poops still a thing.

Because poop is a funny word, am I right???!?!?!?!?!

give a brother a little love here, high five, huh? no okay then

Edited by Forrest Gump
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't care for Youtube Poops, but what was that voice clip in the beginning when someone said HELP ME PLEASE, SONIC

Sounded like it was from a game... but I don't remember it.

I don't care for Youtube Poops, but what was that voice clip in the beginning when someone said HELP ME PLEASE, SONIC

Sounded like it was from a game... but I don't remember it.

That's Knuckles. Unused voice clip from a Sonic game).

I still don't see how this looks anything like Monster Inc or any Pixar film (if anything that should be taken more as a HUGE compliment if Sonic games can be compared to something great like Pixar)..?

Blue Blood, I think I came to conclusion that my main problem with this game is style and art direction.

I will not judge the gameplay yet. I may end up enjoying it, who knows)).

Almost everything else though...yeah. Disappointing to say the least.

Ah right, I also hope the OST will be great as always and that there will be some beautiful CGi cutscenes to look at.

Hell if Sonic story wise could get on par with Pitar's magic. I be one happy Sonic fan!

Imagine a Sonic game with the same amount of epic as The Incredibles...be all kinds of crazy awesome.

Edited by Voyant

Hell if Sonic story wise could get on par with Pitar's magic. I be one happy Sonic fan!

Imagine a Sonic game with the same amount of epic as The Incredibles...be all kinds of crazy awesome.

Please get down from the stratosphere, before Sonic Team do it and you're hopes and dreams are smashed into oblivion on impact with the earth. Edited by Scar
  • Thumbs Up 1

Please get down from the stratosphere, before Sonic Team do it and you're hopes and dreams are smashed into oblivion on impact with the earth.

Or burn up in the troposphere.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can understand being shocked by the new direction. Such a simple style is a massive change for Sonic when it's always tried to be as detailed as possible. It makes sense to scale the visuals back a bit so they can achieve more with the gameplay, but I'd rather it wasn't quite to this extent myself. Still, we don't even know if this is a new direction that all Sonic games in the near future will follow or if it's just for Nintendo exclusives.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can understand being shocked by the new direction. Such a simple style is a massive change for Sonic when it's always tried to be as detailed as possible. It makes sense to scale the visuals back a bit so they can achieve more with the gameplay, but I'd rather it wasn't quite to this extent myself. Still, we don't even know if this is a new direction that all Sonic games in the near future will follow or if it's just for Nintendo exclusives.

I will pray to God it's just a Nintendo thing and is not permanent.

• Thumbs Up 1