Awoo.

Xbox: A New Generation Revealed - Tuesday @ 10am (PST) / 1pm (EST) / 6pm (GMT)

Patticus

That was disappointing.

The tech sounds impressive, for sure, but it also doesn't sound too different from what they were trying to do with Kinect in the first place. The only thing that excited me even remotely was the Halo series announcement.. and that wasn't even a video game.

It's going to sell extremely well though with the Dudebro audience, I can tell.

• Thumbs Up 1

guess they're saving the real shit for e3. SIGH. REMIND ME AGAIN WHY I STAYED UP AND GOT DRUNK FOR THIS SHIT. 

You were playing this:

Xbox-Drinking-Game-2-610x863.jpg

So wait, are they actually calling it the "Xbox One", seriously?

Positives:

+ Hardware revealed, including the console itself

+ I do like Xbox One more than "Xbox Infinity"

+ 2013 release

+ Quantum Break looks cool, in a Watch Dogs sort of way

+ 15 exclusives in year one

+ Very little Kinect game focus

+ TV control voice features were very cool

+ I liked multi-tasking

Negatives:

- way too much sports focus

- not enough games shown off

- Halo TV show is cool, but it's gonna be hard to keep that exclusive what with torrents and all - games are harder to pirate than video

- 15 exclusives mentioned, only one or two revealed

- console design isn't entirely exciting

- No mention of 360, making it appear that One will not play 360 games or even network with a 360 

Not interested in the TV shit, sports games or Forze, but the console and its features are pretty cool. COD: Ghosts looks pretty sweet, too. It was a pretty disappointing show, so I can't wait to see all of the games at E3. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Can no one hold a conference these days without a boring as shit cod reveal?

Duuuude, Cod is like the best series ever! Get with the times, it's all about grey and black shooters these days!

So I caught the tail end of the conference and it was the Call of Duty trailer...umm was that it for the game's department?

The game department was pretty lacking, but they did announce that they were working on 8 new exclusive IP's, so that's pretty cool.

i was playing arams

did i miss something important

hahahahahaha

you know you didn't

Duuuude, Cod is like the best series ever! Get with the times, it's all about grey and black shooters these days!

Literally every console maker, every E3, every annoucement they sandwich in a shitty cod teaser. lols

Positives:

+ Hardware revealed, including the console itself

+ I do like Xbox One more than "Xbox Infinity"

+ 2013 release

+ Quantum Break looks cool, in a Watch Dogs sort of way

+ 15 exclusives in year one

+ Very little Kinect game focus

+ TV control voice features were very cool

+ I liked multi-tasking

Negatives:

- way too much sports focus

- not enough games shown off

- Halo TV show is cool, but it's gonna be hard to keep that exclusive what with torrents and all - games are harder to pirate than video

- 15 exclusives mentioned, only one or two revealed

- console design isn't entirely exciting

- No mention of 360, making it appear that One will not play 360 games or even network with a 360 

Until I see what they are I'm not going to get too excited. Sony, and MS also market their arcade games as exclusives, and well I don't really play arcade games like that. Hopefully I'm wrong and they are full blown system sellers.

Awww, poor guy at the end was interrupted by Peter Molyneux and co. D:

But anyways, the Xbox One doesn't interest me one bit unless they show some exclusive games for it at E3. The console itself is now more like a top box than a proper gaming console and it looks massive. The controller is cool, but because of its size I hope it isn't uncomfortable to hold. And having CoD at the end making it look like a big exclusive game when it actually = LOL. Thank God it's not always online, but using Cloud the whole time worries me.

Am I the only one who is looking forward to the new Halo tv series? It might be really cool.

No, you almost forgot. Exclusive DLC!

tumblr_lr6nk2a7tb1qafrh6.gif

How could I forget dat DLC .-.  

That's it? I was hoping they'd show more. Yes, I know there's E3 in 19 days, and while it's great they showed off the console itself (Sony, take notes), they barely showed anything game-wise.

I'm glad they put that online only rumor to rest though. Now hopefully it's the last we'll hear of it.

The game department was pretty lacking, but they did announce that they were working on 8 new exclusive IP's, so that's pretty cool.

Oh, well hopefully those 8 IPs are good then. Although I kind of expect a console to have at least 8 exclusive IPs, but hey, it's something.

It's official.

Well, damn.

I fucking hope this console crashes and burns. Normally I don't wish that on any console but holy shit this is just awful.

• Thumbs Up 2

NOT ALWAYS ONLINE YES.

Glad that rumour got killed just now.

It did? They were saying "connected" and "cloud service" all the time.