Awoo.

"Tales of" series (News,Discussion,Etc.) - News in OP

Solkia

:V

That was just the Tales festival trailer with a translation slapped on.

February 25th huh? Around the same time we got Graces f. Xillia 2 will probably be in August again.

• 1 month later...

bump for boobs

tumblr_mwxdt900br1rsj89go4_1280.jpg

holy shit did we mention Milla has boobs

boobs

Tales of Boobia Boobmas costumes now up on the Boobopean BSN for 2.39 Boob Pound Booblings

That's 1.195 for each of Milla's boobs

http://abyssalchronicles.tumblr.com/post/68260963447/have-a-merry-christmas-with-this-new-batch-of

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

Take these boys, you'll need them.

• Thumbs Up 9

While I did wanna pick up some alternate costumes for my second playthrough of Xillia, I think I'm gonna pass on the strippergram Santa.

Moooore Speculationnnnnn~

Two new Tales of trademarks were filed by Namco Bandai: Tales of Asteria and Tales of Kanade.

http://abyssalchronicles.com/?fn_mode=comments&fn_id=1182

There's also a teaser site for the next mothership title.

http://next.tales-ch.jp/

2z4it0y.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

the lack of activity in this thread is bad for my health

So the new Tales game should be announced at 7PM Japan time

tumblr_mxac3e40aZ1sgbu3ro1_500.png

Please be excite

• Thumbs Up 2

All you need to know is that you have to upgrade the shop to get new weapons.

Let everything else be a surprise.

tumblr_mxah0yWsBk1rsj89go1_500.jpg

The Next Tales Of Countdown Site Has Been Updated: 7 days left and the book has opened with a message!

Translation Notes: 

- The word 導師 (doushi) can mean either priest/monk, or basically a spiritual leader.
- The sentence also isn’t complete. As they reveal more words, perhaps the message will make more sense.
- Also this translation may not be 100% accurate until they reveal more words.

I wonder what this tales' setting will be like, I hope it has world maps again.

Same, just doesn't feel right without a overworld.

Also I pray that they DO NOT Re-use the same freaking enemy sprite/models again, they've been reusing the shame models from Abyss and onwards, it's time that they make some monster models from scratch. Even some of the bosses have been copy-pasted a lot of times.

Hopefully they better be challenging enemies and bosses too.

And a crazy Zagi character too, I love the crazies!

So, I assume that this will be the final Playstation 3 Tales? Hopefully.

Really wanted a Playstation 4 title, but I totally understand why it's on this console instead.

Why's it on PS3? That's weird... Well, it works for me, I'm planning on getting a PS3 anyway, so I can now get both Xillia's, this one, Graces f, and have Symphonia Chronicles too (we already preordered that one).

At one point I liked the idea of having an overworld, but I ultimately decided that I think creating an overworld simply makes the world look smaller by comparison. I suspect that's why a lot of games have abandoned the overworld concept as well. The Tales series was one of the last RPG series' to actually have an overworld, which really surprised me. So they finally got rid of it in Xillia?

Dawn of the New World isn't a main title, though. I knew Dawn of the New World didn't have one. If Tales of Xillia doesn't have a world map, it makes it the first main title in the series not to have one.

EDIT: My mistake, looks like it truly started with Graces. Dawn of the New World isn't a good example really; the kind I prefer is when you can explore the whole world without each area being separated by a World Map. The only reason I can see that came up in the first place is because it'd take a lot more development time to design all the field areas.

Ugh, I don´t like the main characters design at all, they look really plain...

Since they mentioned Mutsumi Inomata as a character designer too, I am really looking forward to see her character, I hope it´s better than these two.

Holy shit

I don't think some people realize the significance of this. A brand new Tales game hasn't had a secured place in the west since the initial announce ment since 2008 (Chronicles doesn't count)

I think Baba is getting more and more comfortable in the western market. All these sudden localizations are really good news.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ugh....the main characters designs are so.....plain.

But hey, I'm digging the Free Roaming style battle system, but I hope it isn't as spam happy as Graces and Xillia.

Honestly, to me the designs are more reminecent of Tales of Rebirth.

lol, I didn't even like the character designs in Rebirth either except for the main swordsman guy.

• Thumbs Up 1