Awoo.

The Topic of OMG FREE STUFF!?

Badnik Mechanic

Dunno if you guys care, but if you have a Disney Infinity account, you can enter the code: ROCKETUK and MERDIAUK to unlock Rocket Racoon and Merida for free on the PC, iPad and Android versions of Disney Infinity 2.0

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of niche, but Blender is 3D modelling program that I've been learning to use recently, it's professional grade and completely free and open-source. (It's also a game engine, but I have no idea how to use the game engine.)

There's a large and helpful community behind it and it's pretty easy to find tutorials.

http://www.blender.org/

Edited by Amomynous

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Tales from the Borderlands episode 1 is free on pretty much everything except for PC.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

While browsing around the XBOX Dashboard for a bit, I saw a cool Avatar Prop that Portal Masters such as myself might like! Here's a video somebody made explaining it. Not sure how long it'll last, though.

Xbox does all sorts of these promotions with various advertisements, so you can watch out for that as well. Got some Verizon-themed and some random car dealer-themed swag from it

Tales from the Borderlands episode 1 is free on pretty much everything except for PC.

Game of Thrones Ep 1 is also free on PS4 at least.

Game of Thrones Ep 1 is also free on PS4 at least.

But the real question is, is the game worth any count?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great. A few months after getting JSR and NFSMW they became free. I hate myself lol.

But at least Hell Yeah looks pretty good.

• Thumbs Up 2

This probably won't be the last SEGA games being offered either. More games will be unlocked the more people play the Company of Heroes, Total War, and Warhammer games they're promoting!

• 2 weeks later...

This sort of counts. Sony is sending those in the US who submitted a claim last year about the PSN breach in 2011 their free codes.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=979559

List of choices from then:

img_116lou0y.jpg

So if you got a code and don't want it, you can give it away here. :)

Would love Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom or either LittleBigPlanet on PS3 or PSP myself. XD

If you own the PC or Mobile versions of Disney Infinity and you have a Disney Account, you can enter a code that gets you the "Nemo's Seascape" Power Disc for free!

12825437_10100154600448397_1919691170_n.

The code is 2100006118.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't know when this will end (I think Friday) but Sonic CD is Apple's "Free App Of The Week". 

image.png

I don't know when this will end (I think Friday) but Sonic CD is Apple's "Free App Of The Week". 

image.png

While this is a great remaster, don't fall for this FREE thing. In the recent update, they added annoying ads that are unskippable.

Also, I'm pretty sure CD is supposed to be free permanently, since I don't think they would randomly add ads to a game that wasn't going to be free for that long.