Awoo.

The Topic of OMG FREE STUFF!?

Badnik Mechanic

Code I got from them didn't work unfortunately! I thought it would work on any EU account, despite the site being based in the Netherlands?

This is the closest topic I can think of to post this... well other than the more obvious one...

Buy God of War Ascension at Gamestop. Get God of War Saga for free. Thats God of War 1, 2, 3 & the PSP games for free! That is an amazing deal.

However, the psp games are DLC codes, they have expired, but if you email sony they will re-activate them for you, but you will have to wait around 2-5 days for this to happen.

But I already have Peggle... Should I take the chance though? xD

These offers are good through April 4, 2013.

Free Xbox Live games!

http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/free-xbox-arcade-games-live-trials-frito-lays-1512584?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=03282013&utm_campaign=Daily%2BHot

No idea if that is still active or not, it says expired on the site, but the promotional site still loads up.

Free Xbox Live games!

http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/free-xbox-arcade-games-live-trials-frito-lays-1512584?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=03282013&utm_campaign=Daily%2BHot

No idea if that is still active or not, it says expired on the site, but the promotional site still loads up.

I'm pretty sure it's ended. I tried it myself and got no code in the E-Mail they sent me, people in the comments of that site are also saying that they're not getting any codes either, so it expired already.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got something free to share. For you Halo players on here who bought Halo 4. 343i released a brand new map call FORGE ISLAND. It's basically 3 islands with a massive sea surrounding them. There is a small, medium and large island to do what you choose. Along with that came free forge items. TREES! <insert.tree.joke> Along with a greenscreen and a few other pieces. Did i mention....IT'S FREE! Yes, a free map. Nothing gets better than that. Now to wait until someone makes a slenderman map.....

• 3 weeks later...

Free copies of Comic Jumper or Toy Soldiers on XBLA. Just like and share on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/spark7stmk/app_156059707885581

Neither seems to be working for me. That is, I believe I'm doing it right. I've liked and shared the page, so I see both Toy Soldiers and Comic Jumper. I click on "Code her!" and, what I assume to be the code appearing doesn't happen, some other people on the internet aren't getting anything either and some are, so I don't know.

Neither seems to be working for me. That is, I believe I'm doing it right. I've liked and shared the page, so I see both Toy Soldiers and Comic Jumper. I click on "Code her!" and, what I assume to be the code appearing doesn't happen, some other people on the internet aren't getting anything either and some are, so I don't know.

Might have something to do with the fact that the page in in German?

Might have something to do with the fact that the page in in German?

I was thinking it could have been something regional, but apparently someone in New York was able to get it.

I'm in the UK and got Comic Jumper. Did have the same problem with Toy Soldiers though - couldn't get it to work at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Xbox just released a free game. Doritos Crash Course 2. The sequel to the other one that was released a few years back. 

Warframe.

It's like Mass Effect, but full of ninjas...who are actually space samurai, but you get the point. It's worth a shot, especially seeing as it is free. It's currently available as a F2P game on Steam, with optional miscrotransactions.

Edited by Heinous Creature

If anyone goes onto playstation home.

https://www.facebook.com/LockwoodLKWD

Just like the page and get a free sword, it looks really cool, but use a fake facebook ID for it, page wants access to your friend list and other things before it gives you it.

Codes are worldwide, depends which region you pick when you like the page.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a free invite to the Steam Trading Card beta. If anyone is interested in it, I can give it to you.

I have a free invite to the Steam Trading Card beta. If anyone is interested in it, I can give it to you.

Sure, I'd be happy to use the beta invite biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

Fable 3 - Pay with points for Xbox Live Gold Members - FREE!

The hell is that? I have the game, yet I don't know what that is.

Points = Microsoft Points. They changed it now so I don't even think you need to check points.

Xbox Live is giving away 2 games a month now. Fable is out now. Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed II will come up after.

Xbox just released a free game. Doritos Crash Course 2. The sequel to the other one that was released a few years back. 

I can't even download it on my xbox 360. The download button never shows either on my US or GB account :|

Fable 3 is free for Xbox live gold members but only for this month or 2. That enough help?