Free Copies of Thief.

http://thiefmodcompetition.com/

Enter the contest

Enter info (Email can be bogus)

Upload anything (pictures work)

Will spit out an amazon discount key
Add game to cart on amazon
Apply discount key

To grab the steam key, go to "Your Account" on amazon, then "Your Games and Software Library"

DRM free copy too

Problem... only to US citizens only. But you can enter it multiple times and then ANYONE can use the steam key codes.

Can someone on SSMB with a US amazon account do us all a huge favour?

Edit: Heres an amazon code for the US. Would really like it if someone could PM me the steam key 

DY2X-NVUDMS-E5UGCD

Yeah Thief Gold edition, I didn't think people would assume it was the new one.

You can get multiple steam codes from this, once you've got the amazon voucher, exchange it for a steam code, then get another voucher and exchange for another.

The steam keys work worldwide.

However the problem is the amazon bit, you need to be a North American resident to claim it.

I have an account, but seemingly it only allows me to go to "Buy & Download" and asks for Credit Card info, no cart option or anything. I'm in Canada so that might be the issue?

GameMaker: Studio is free to download for a limited time.

For a limited time, GameMaker Studio Standard edition is available for free. Valued at $49.99, GameMaker Studio Standard is a significant improvement upon the free version of the software which imposes harsh restrictions on the resources that developers can make use of.

Seems to be only the windows version. But you never know.

http://gamemakerblog.com/2014/02/22/gamemaker-studio-standard-edition-is-free-for-a-limited-time-50-value/

Burnout Paradie Legendary Cars Pack DLC has been made free to play/Download (for a short time) in honor of Harold Ramis. 

http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/burnout-paradise-legendary-cars-pack-free-xbox-marketplace-1837733?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=02272014&utm_campaign=Daily%2BHot

I think the deal is also on PS3 but not sure.

Yes there are trophies/achievements tied to this DLC.

Resident Evil directors cut,

DLC for Warframe 

DLC for backlight 

are all free if you go to the North American version of home, and perform the newest quest that they have there.

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that PS Home updated their PS4 Quest space today and now when you complete the quest you win a copy of Resident Evil which is playable on Vita and PS3. You can also win some PS4 DLC for Warframe and Blacklight and some Home items, though I figured RE1 on Vita would be of interest here.

To win RE1, just log onto Home on PS3 and select part 2 of the quest in the navigation menu. Once in the quest, just click on everything and every option and it shouldn't take you long to complete everything.

RE 1 as mentioned is compatible with the Vita as well as PSP.

4 Free PS1 games via PS Home

From the PS3 Start Screen XMB, under the "PSN" column scroll down to "PlayStation Home" to begin. A download will be required if you have never used it before. Create a character and you are ready to begin. Either go to "The Hub" through the front door or hit the start button , go to "Navigator", under the "Explore" column in the start menu scroll down to "The Hub."

For Quest 1 (Unlocks Twisted Metal, Warhawk & Destruction Derby) From "The Hub" enter the "The PS4 Experience" blue doors. Once inside go up to the PS Vita screen to begin "The Quest for Greatness."

For Quest 2 (Unlocks Resident Evil: Directors Cut) hit the start button , go to "Navigator", under the "Explore" column in the start menu scroll down to "The Quest for Greatness - Episode 2"

Here is a guide I used for both quests:

http://thepgm.com/get-4-playstati...tles-free/ - Credit to D-Nitrate & Rizwan Anwer

Quest 2 guide is missing a few steps but just keep exploring the level and keep clicking the shiny objects to advance. If you get really stuck like I did, here is a YouTube video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYMDSwJ103w - Credit to RenkaWong

4 Free PS1 games via PS Home

From the PS3 Start Screen XMB, under the "PSN" column scroll down to "PlayStation Home" to begin. A download will be required if you have never used it before. Create a character and you are ready to begin. Either go to "The Hub" through the front door or hit the start button , go to "Navigator", under the "Explore" column in the start menu scroll down to "The Hub."

For Quest 1 (Unlocks Twisted Metal, Warhawk & Destruction Derby) From "The Hub" enter the "The PS4 Experience" blue doors. Once inside go up to the PS Vita screen to begin "The Quest for Greatness."

For Quest 2 (Unlocks Resident Evil: Directors Cut) hit the start button , go to "Navigator", under the "Explore" column in the start menu scroll down to "The Quest for Greatness - Episode 2"

Here is a guide I used for both quests:

http://thepgm.com/get-4-playstati...tles-free/ - Credit to D-Nitrate & Rizwan Anwer

Quest 2 guide is missing a few steps but just keep exploring the level and keep clicking the shiny objects to advance. If you get really stuck like I did, here is a YouTube video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYMDSwJ103w - Credit to RenkaWong

Vouchers for the second quest read as "checking availability" and give a bunch of question marks if viewed using the stop sign. They ran out of codes? 

Edit: wow nevermind they popped up. I'm stupid

• 4 weeks later...

Monaco currently has a free steam weekend, and is on sale for 75%. Ehh... It looks interesting.

Hitman Absolution is also free on Xbox 360 for a limited time if you have gold, but I think the sexual content in it is a bit too much, so I decided not to get it.

Later this month it will be replaced by Deadlight.

Battleblock Theater's Beta (Which is basically a closed beta with the full game) has been extended, but still only available to those who got in.

• 3 weeks later...

This doesn't work on anything pre-Vista, but it sure looks freaking awesome.

The brushes have this real wet and blendable quality to them, never seen anything like it.

Download page

I remember hearing somewhere that MMF2 was going to go free because something else replaced it, but has that actually happened yet?

I remember hearing somewhere that MMF2 was going to go free because something else replaced it, but has that actually happened yet?

Yes, but it was a limited offer, mmf2 was replaced with mmf2.5.

Huh. I checked their site and it says "coming soon".

Weird.

LQCMYNp.png

I hope it actually does go free at some point. I'd love to try making a fangame with the Sonic Worlds engine sometime.

I think it wasn't mentioned (And dang this has been a while), but EA started a new "On the House" System on Origin, Giving free games every once in a while. Dead Space is the first game, and you can get it before May.

I think it wasn't mentioned (And dang this has been a while), but EA started a new "On the House" System on Origin, Giving free games every once in a while. Dead Space is the first game, and you can get it before May.

I think I mentioned it a while back in one of my status updates and posts in this topic.  I picked it up as soon as I heard about it.

BIG ONE: Microsoft announced May's lineup for Games for Gold.

Dust: An Elysian Tail (YESSS) Will be the first game, starting May 1st. Later in May 16th, Saints Row the Third will take over as the next game.

If you have Xbox Live Gold you can not miss that.

UPDATE: Dust IS CURRENTLY FREE TO PLAY FOR XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS.

• Thumbs Up 2

I JUST cancelled my Gold subscription, and it ends on the 4th! Agh,I was hoping one of the SR games would become free! God plays sick tricks.:/

Finally! A good set of free games. Swear Microsoft are cheap bastards for holding this back from us for so long.